Author Topic: need help girl only takes it up the ass  (Read 555 times)

verbalassaulta

need help girl only takes it up the ass
« on: February 09, 2003, 03:00:27 PM »
I've been reading some of the posts in this forum for a while and find most of the advice quite good. I hope you can help:

For the past year and a half all I've been able to do is plow my little lady in her fudge factory. As much as I want to pitch my bishop in a turtle neck down her honey pot, she just won't let me pass those salty mud flaps. While I certainly enjoy riding the hershey highway it does get a bit repetative. To be frank, what was once a one lane dirt road feels closer to a highly trafficked four lane roadway.

I know it would be AMAZING to put a little jam on her camel toe since she has allowed me to turn her into a personal finger puppet. The difference is amazing, kind of like putting on latex gloves after wearing oven mitts all day. Unfortunately, I want more than that. I want to put my pickle in her fur burger.

Any advice? Thanks everyone!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2003, 07:32:50 PM by verbalassaulta »

The Big Bad Ass

Re:need help
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2003, 03:26:03 PM »
L M A O   That was one of the funniest pictures anyone has painted on this site ever. As far as advice goes, just tell her you know big bad ass. That'll have you up inside that fuzzy taco slingin mad yogurt with your purple headed warrior in no time.

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2003, 03:30:44 PM »
yeah, tell her you know Big Bad Ass.  and then tell her that he know BIG NATE DOGG.  <----------me 8)

EM28

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2003, 03:31:00 PM »
L M A O   That was one of the funniest pictures anyone has painted on this site ever. As far as advice goes, just tell her you know big bad ass. That'll have you up inside that fuzzy taco slingin mad yogurt with your purple headed warrior in no time.

OMG....LOL

PEACE

Jome

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2003, 07:08:09 PM »
Lmao.

I'm not English, so while reading that, I thought "What the fuck are you talking about ???" but nobody seem to understand it, so it's all gravy.  ;D

Kaidy

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2003, 07:34:39 PM »
i'd just like to congratulate mr. verbal assaulta for being the undisputed king of analagies.

as for advice, ive never dealt with a girl who wanted anal over regular, but i would say the best thing to do is just say your going for the brown eye and just pop it in the kitty cat. if youve got any kind of skills she wont exactly be pushig you away.

failing that, just say you know bad ass and nate

DPG4lyfe

Re:need help girl only takes it up the ass
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2003, 07:43:37 PM »
LMAO

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2003, 07:55:23 PM »
maybe shes really a guy and her asshole is the only place you can stick your dick in

closetothalimit

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2003, 08:15:32 PM »
maybe shes really a guy and her asshole is the only place you can stick your dick in

lmao

this is one of the funniest threads ive seen in a while

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2003, 06:47:37 AM »

LOL@ Verbal assaulta goin for the "reach around"!

Don Seer

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2003, 06:53:42 AM »
LMAO

bez

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2003, 07:07:43 AM »
oh well at least if you go to prision you will be popular.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2003, 09:53:14 AM »
i'd just like to congratulate mr. verbal assaulta for being the undisputed king of analagies.

as for advice, ive never dealt with a girl who wanted anal over regular, but i would say the best thing to do is just say your going for the brown eye and just pop it in the kitty cat. if youve got any kind of skills she wont exactly be pushig you away.

failing that, just say you know bad ass and nate

lolol

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2003, 11:07:09 AM »
lmfao this is hilarious

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2003, 11:19:07 AM »
this got to be one of the funnys  post i eva read on here