Author Topic: Wow Canibus just got embarrassed and ripped on King of the dot  (Read 1204 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Wow Canibus just got embarrassed and ripped on King of the dot
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2012, 01:20:44 AM »
Now this is just sad....

Cavvy

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2012, 01:44:48 AM »
even when he was reading from his notepad he kept fucking up...

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2012, 01:51:33 AM »
he was just there for the money........must be offa that crack

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2012, 01:56:03 AM »
Can got fuckin owned as an MC but Hacks dick riding is killing this thread
The West is Back

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2012, 06:04:54 AM »
Can got fuckin owned as an MC but Hacks dick riding is killing this thread

The Predator

« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2012, 07:47:12 AM »
Germaine Williams got utterly gutted.

Props to 'Bis for stepping up and taking his beating, many more commercial rappers should be thrashed and humiliated by underground MCs.

Canibus vs Dizaster…. Can he bus? No he can’t…
by vega on Jun.10, 2012

You may or may not know that one of the biggest battles ever took place last night. It’s been hyped for months and we been hyping it as well, it’s sponsored by our friends Planet X Records and they even flew out from Boston to catch the show. The word around the cypher is Canibus choked hard. I think everyone was expecting Bis to drop gems as hes done on dozens of tracks over the years. In my opinion Canibus had a lot riding on this. He’s dropped multiple albums, some classic records, some classic diss tracks, has stolen the show on multiple albums and last night he threw it all away to battle Dizaster of KOTD and failed his peers and fans.

I’m a big fan of Canibus and that can be seen cuz I post his stuff semi regularly. While I’m not a fan of all his shit their is a good chunk of it which I do love, his work with the Lost Boyz is timeless. Last night was just horror show, Canibus started semi strong in the first round with some good lines, some used lines, which had the crowd roaring, and he looked like he was having fun but 3:00 mins into round one he just toppled. One moment the crowd was loving Canibus hanging on every word then all of sudden… Silence. The crowd chanted for him kinda like Ali vs Holmes but this time Holmes hadn’t even fought back yet. What could’ve been another shining moment in a pretty good career turned into a black cloud of shame which I believe won’t leave the realm of Canibus’s head for some time. He even resorted to pulling out the loose leaf and tried to spit off paper which ended ironically in a disaster.

Sadly, I think that was the end of Canibus unless he does another battle for the love. I’m sure it was bittersweet for Dizaster putting the ol’ dog to sleep. I know this post seems like let’s hate Canibus but I don’t  i’ll always check for Canibus material and support whatever he does, and i’ll do my best to try and erase this from the memory banks. But props to him for giving it a go not backing out, and showing up in a sling for some reason. I think many rappers wouldn’t have the guts to do this sort of thing knowing whats on the line especially when you’re a legend but 99% of the dudes from his era wouldn’t be up for the challenge, never mind show up for it. The debate of LL vs Canibus will never end but it’s crystal clear  who won this one. Props to Dizaster.

I guess real rappers bleed in the trenches…. – Canibus KOTD

« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 07:54:06 AM by The Predator »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2012, 09:39:08 AM »
I don't know if I ever laughed so hard. LMFAO.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2012, 09:46:22 AM »
embarrasin indeed, but its not a deathshot for him. he forgot the lines (which can happen to anyon), n instead of backin out n disapointin teh fans who paied to c him, he took out the pad n read it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2012, 09:52:38 AM »
Hack, all off the dome lmao.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2012, 10:05:37 AM »
Some of his stans are beyond delusional

Not only was his arm dislocated, he had five stitches and had just gotten out of jail. Somebody tried to roll Canibus and prevent him from showing up at all. From what I understand this goes beyond KOTD, we are talking Illuminati type shit here bros... mind control, death threats, assult and battery... just a few things that were done to Bis.

Already, on Wikipedia someone had the gall to enter "End Of Career" on Canibus's wiki page.... this event was set up to lure Bis out into the open so the dark entities could go to work on him... and from what I understand they did a good job of it. I can't wait till Bis speaks on this himself.

Hack Wilson - real

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2012, 10:23:07 AM »

this event was set up to lure Bis out into the open so the dark entities could go to work on him... 
:stupid:

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2012, 02:31:17 PM »

Not only was his arm dislocated, he had five stitches and had just gotten out of jail. Somebody tried to roll Canibus and prevent him from showing up at all. From what I understand this goes beyond KOTD, we are talking Illuminati type shit here bros... mind control, death threats, assult and battery... just a few things that were done to Bis.

Already, on Wikipedia someone had the gall to enter "End Of Career" on Canibus's wiki page.... this event was set up to lure Bis out into the open so the dark entities could go to work on him... and from what I understand they did a good job of it. I can't wait till Bis speaks on this himself. 

Classic,  its a shame though as rip the jacker is one of my favorite albums.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2012, 02:45:10 PM »

Classic,  its a shame though as rip the jacker is one of my favorite albums.

really?

i thought it was over rated and disappointing compared to Mic Club 101 (which was dope as fuck) and 2000 BC (which was okay)

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2012, 03:41:18 PM »
One bad battle isnt gonna put a dent in his lyrical legacy and all yall who are giving him hell are probably just glad to see him fall.

Im not gonna lie though I expected a lot more but then again I never seen him in a battle prior to this. I know for a fact that eminem, royce, and LL would never jump in a pay per view battle. I heard most of the artists in the B.E.T. Cypher couldnt even spit 16 bars without fumbling their prewritten material. So now we know that the Canibus man isnt invincible but go listen to MELATONIN MAGIK, RIP THE JACKER, MIC CLUB or 2000 B.C. and you wont be so critical.

I have no doubts in my mind that RIP THE JACKER II is gonna be fire.