Author Topic: Will Lil' B ever be on TV?  (Read 145 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Will Lil' B ever be on TV?
« on: June 09, 2012, 09:43:31 PM »
He LOOKS like he has the personality for it (that's not definite).  I think he could do some Odd Future shit and get on the tv and act a fool, but I think he could pull off a more "serious" role too.  Him dropping new videos and songs every week isn't gonna last forever.  Is there anymore life left in the Based God's career?  I think he'd do a good cameo on "Beavis n Butthead"

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Will Lil' B ever be on TV?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 09:48:18 PM »
i pray not

in fact i will go to church to pray not!  lol

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2012, 09:56:15 PM »
his time is up...he became a victim of over-saturation QUICK.

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 09:53:59 AM »
MTV showed the "Wonton Soup" video.  Lil B doesn't need to be on TV or radio to be a "success."  That's the old business model.  Everything is on the Internet now and Lil B makes his money off his shows (which he sells out anywhere he goes).  It would go against everything Lil B has built so far if he decided to sell his soul and sign to a major label

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2012, 10:03:23 AM »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2012, 11:28:36 AM »

His time isn't necessarily up IMO becuz everybody is still familiar with Lil' B so he's not irrelevant.  But I will say that it's about time he starts to branch his name out there.  Even in the day and age of the Internet you still need a TV presence, and I don't think his songs are radio friendly becuz of his style. 

If he's still sellin out shows then that's a good thing and if this is as far as he wants to take it then Ill say no more (*cough cough Nipsey Hussle*).  But ppl still fuck with The Based God, but I just don't see a point in releasing new videos on WorldStar everyday and you aren't trying to expand yourself beyond what you've already done and what you're doing.  But it's possible I could have his MO wrong.  It would just be (smart) nice to see The Based God on TV

Nik, u have the greatest song ever in your sig.  You will be blessed by me and the Based God himself!

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2012, 11:50:21 AM »
 8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2012, 02:22:42 PM »
i pray not

in fact i will go to church to pray not!  lol
LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.