Author Topic: Marion Cotillard  (Read 1046 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Marion Cotillard
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2012, 11:41:22 AM »
:sleep:

This is everyone else's response to seeing your back and forths. Why don't you just not reply instead of posting sleep emoticons?

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2012, 12:49:59 PM »

and thumbs up to a girl that smokes cigarettes  8)

overrated as fuck, no class whatsoever. decent, that's it.

hmmmmm,
im surprised that yall r not givin it up to her, ur both frenchies

the fact that u are forcing urself to reply to every short punchline i make about you, goes to show that im literarly owning ur soul.
but Will - why did u dodge the question?
why are u so infatuated about my membership on philaflava? are u writin a book, you autsitic weirdo?

Just wondered why u got smashed on by members and mods there? ;D

lol, but why are u so infatuated about my membership on other forums?
this is like the 5th or 6th time you asked this. obsessed much?
 i know u dont have a life & its obviously difficult for u to find somethin
to do during the day, but u should give it a rest by now,, before u catch a ban.

bouli77

« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2012, 01:51:24 PM »
us being frenchies explains why we don't like her as much as u guys do. u guys get to see her in movies where she's all glamorous and stuff, and you get to hear her talk in english, that's a major turn on for most non-french people, hearing a decent-looking frenchie speak english with a heavy accent with classy roles. on the other hand, we've known her since her minor roles, like in Taxi (1998) for example, and all types of roles where she is not sexy at all. and we also get a glimpse of how she behaves in everyday life by seeing her on tv where she appears natural on talkshows, etc. and i'm telling you, she has no class, she's kinda loud, boisterous, idk i just don't dig her overall persona

Will_B

« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2012, 01:59:36 PM »
us being frenchies explains why we don't like her as much as u guys do. u guys get to see her in movies where she's all glamorous and stuff, and you get to hear her talk in english, that's a major turn on for most non-french people, hearing a decent-looking frenchie speak english with a heavy accent with classy roles. on the other hand, we've known her since her minor roles, like in Taxi (1998) for example, and all types of roles where she is not sexy at all. and we also get a glimpse of how she behaves in everyday life by seeing her on tv where she appears natural on talkshows, etc. and i'm telling you, she has no class, she's kinda loud, boisterous, idk i just don't dig her overall persona

I love the Taxi series. It may be a minor role but she returned for 2 sequels, and its a highly popular film/series in France no?

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2012, 10:28:45 PM »
I want to create mulatto babies with her.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

bouli77

« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2012, 12:26:05 AM »
I want to create mulatto babies with her.

they wouldn't be mulattoes but quadroons though, since you yourself are a mulato

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2012, 09:39:45 AM »
lol @ quadroons

I stand corrected

THA SAUCE HOUSE

bouli77

« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2012, 10:39:53 AM »
i always found funny these quantifications, octoroons and quintroons exist too lmao

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2012, 10:41:19 AM »
I honestly didn't know they had names until today.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Will_B

« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2012, 11:27:15 AM »
overrated as fuck, no class whatsoever. decent, that's it.

Regardless of that, if you know anything about good movies...this will be tremendous. ;)

LIGHTS_444

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2012, 12:29:43 PM »

8)

Krazy's stamp of approval?
but no, she was born in 1975
well i know someone who is born in 1474

L.A.M.B!

« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2012, 02:17:33 PM »

no, your opinion and the explanation of your opinion is not acceptable.
if you wont aknowldege her beauty, then you're a homosexual

« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 02:22:56 PM by OG Michael Madsen »

bouli77

« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2012, 02:45:33 PM »
nice trolling mike. as i said before, she's decent, nothing more. overrated by all standards.

Sikotic™

« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2012, 08:55:53 PM »
I want to give her holes a test drive.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2012, 09:12:16 AM »
nice trolling mike. as i said before, she's decent, nothing more. overrated by all standards.

not trollin, i just cant condone ur opinion on this.  >:(

her face was sculptured by gods, n her eyes/smile suits the proportions perfectly

look --->
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 09:14:46 AM by OG Michael Madsen »