Author Topic: Hot Boys - My Section  (Read 181 times)

West Coast Veteran

Hot Boys - My Section
« on: February 09, 2003, 03:11:17 PM »
For the Southern fans in here if there are any other than SGV.

This is a track off the upcoming unreleased Let 'Em Burn album from the Hot Boys that was supposed to be released in 2000. Never was a huge Cash Money fan other than 400 Degreez and Guerilla Warfare but I'm feelin' this track.

http://www.angelfire.com/hiphop3/hotboys-mysection/01-hot_boyz-my_section-0mni.mp3

S.G.V.

Re:Hot Boys - My Section
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2003, 04:45:24 PM »
this shit sounds tight...the beat reminds me of BUSTA...WHAT IT IS RIGHT NOW...ive been waitin for this fuckin album...i wonder what B.Geezy, juvi and Turk have to say about this...

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2003, 04:54:06 PM »
this shit sounds tight...the beat reminds me of BUSTA...WHAT IT IS RIGHT NOW...ive been waitin for this fuckin album...i wonder what B.Geezy, juvi and Turk have to say about this...

That's exactly the song I was thinking of when I first heard the track. I read on another forum that BG, Juve and Turk might have to appear in the video due to contractual agreements. I don't know how true that is though.

S.G.V.

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2003, 05:01:03 PM »
damn thatd be the ultimate slap in the face if they had to appear in the video...

bez

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2003, 05:13:06 PM »
dam that pic is tha bomb!

Lil' Dirty Bastard

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2003, 05:25:02 PM »
This song makes me ask what tha fucc happend to music, especially that new bullshyt thatz cumin out.
Tha Lil' Dirty Bastard straight frum tha VA zoo

min0rity

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2003, 07:01:08 PM »
ohh shit i've been wondering what happened to this shit...i'll be looking out for sure