Author Topic: DO YOU GUYS REALIZE YOU NEED NEW ADMINS/MODS?  (Read 1811 times)

Sccit

DO YOU GUYS REALIZE YOU NEED NEW ADMINS/MODS?
« on: June 10, 2012, 03:32:22 PM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?action=profile;u=26582;sa=showPosts

shits weird as hell...u got spambots from months back who are still making posts without getting banned. it usually takes hours for the posts to get deleted, if they even get deleted at all. is there any1 actually monitoring this site? yall need 2 swallow your pride and realize that if u ain't gettin the job done, it's time to move forward and find some more peeps to help maintain this bitch. take it from someone who has been on this site since the day it opened, this site has been drastically losing activity within this past year or two, and theres a reason for that. someone in charge needs to step up and get some others involved ASAP........PeACe
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 02:55:04 PM by NIKCC »

caffeinefiend

Re: DO U GUYS REALIZE U NEED NEW ADMINS/MODS?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 03:44:04 PM »
this site has been drastically losing activity within this past year or two, and theres a reason for that.

The reason isn't spam bots though.

Lets face it this place is a fucking nuthouse. Seriously, I'm convinced everyone here is clinically insane. But that's why I like it.

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 03:46:41 PM »
yea, no doubt. of course it's not spambots...it's the overall maintenance. nobodys monitoring this site consistently. we got numerous mods who haven't even visited the site since 2008 and even earlier....shit is pretty weird, for a board that could easily be the biggest thing on the internet for west coast music, if it was bein maintained properly.

caffeinefiend

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 03:49:26 PM »
Yeah I feel you. On the other hand no moderation is way better than asshole/nazi moderators so "it could be worse".

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2012, 04:01:28 PM »
 8)
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2012, 05:04:08 PM »
Yeah I feel you. On the other hand no moderation is way better than asshole/nazi moderators so "it could be worse".

yeah   nobody likes nazi mods

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2012, 05:43:26 PM »
lol ;D
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2012, 08:26:07 PM »
they need something fixed, they always delete threads and posts and all that
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Matty

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2012, 08:27:50 PM »
one of you guys can take my mod spot if you can get the higher ups to agree :laugh: 8)

but more mods with ban powers are needed. i think the current state of the forum is a variety of factors. right now okka isn't about, probably the most active mod (with ban powers).
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 08:52:50 PM by Matty »

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2012, 08:30:26 PM »
one of you guys can take my mod spot if you can get the higher ups to agree :laugh: 8)

but more mods with ban powers are needed. i think the current state of the forum is a variety of factors. right now okka isn't about, probably the most active mod.

Naah, ur one of the more active mods on this site

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2012, 08:49:38 PM »
we just need K Macc and the spambots banned

then the forum is fine

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2012, 01:30:51 AM »
lol the spam posts are still there and account still active

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2012, 02:02:23 AM »
5 years ago I would of been the perfect candidate for a.mod but now the only way you get rightfully banned is if you diss jomo or any legend west coast rapper... freedom of speech and democracy will never exsist on this board
The West is Back

Fraxxx

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2012, 02:19:11 AM »
5 years ago I would of been the perfect candidate for a.mod but now the only way you get rightfully banned is if you diss jomo or any legend west coast rapper... freedom of speech and democracy will never exsist on this board

Doesn't this mean your free to say almost anything?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

PLANT

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2012, 05:13:12 AM »
The problem is that we are all getting older and unfortunately we have more important things to do in life than troll the waters of DubCC 24/7 like NIK does.  If there are better candidates and posters who can spend more time moderating this place, then by all means they could/can have my spot.