Author Topic: DO YOU GUYS REALIZE YOU NEED NEW ADMINS/MODS?  (Read 1795 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: DO U GUYS REALIZE U NEED NEW ADMINS/MODS?
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2012, 05:57:02 AM »
5 years ago I would of been the perfect candidate for a.mod but now the only way you get rightfully banned is if you diss jomo or any legend west coast rapper... freedom of speech and democracy will never exsist on this board

nah they still ban people if 7even cries like a baby to them

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2012, 06:08:56 AM »
5 years ago I would of been the perfect candidate for a.mod but now the only way you get rightfully banned is if you diss jomo or any legend west coast rapper... freedom of speech and democracy will never exsist on this board

nah they still ban people if 7even cries like a baby to them
[/quote

It's been a strictly rational decision to improve the forum. Nothing is more messed up than dumb niggas spamming the shit out of sections that deserve substance. I take spam bots over you and Elano all day.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2012, 06:36:17 AM »
Just wanted to say this place needs nothing at all. I come here almost every day to watch/read that hilarious comedy. And i mean it seriously. DUBCC nowadays is probably one of the funniest places with probably most hilarious users on the web.

I won't drop names but...

you got a guy who should run some hip hop church or shit like that. He loves to compare rappers to gods, jesus etc. What is more he thinks he's african. And surely he watched too many conspiracy movies and took them way to seriously. Now he's obsessed with illuminati, symbolism etc and forgot hip hop music is nothing but entertainment.

on the other hand you got a guy who probably thinks he's a black illuminati. at least he thinks he's a big name in music industry but in reality he is broke and can't afford professional covers for his homemade mixtapes... or whatever it is. His youtube video disses were the shit tho. for a comedy of course.

you got a guy who thinks he makes moves as a rapper. every single song he made with his group is a classic. at least amongst group members. Too bad none of em can really spit. but hey... nowadays you just need to hussle to gain respect. who cares about the skills. so i respect their hussle... not

you got guys who loves to say "get a real life" or "you're an internet nerd with no real life" or shit like that. But they still love to waste their time on searching and bumping threads from 2002 to expose their enemies. Their REAL AS FUCK enemies they never met with in real life.

you got guys who love to scream "YOU'RE A RACIST!!!!" whenever the nigga word is used. But they are the same cats who love to share jokes about jews - you know... auschwitz, zyklon b and shit. yeah.. some funny jokes without racial content...

and this is just a drop in the sea...

what makes this place even more funny is that most of these cats are dead serious!

Oh i forgot about the USA - EURO war... shit was/is great. grown up shit for sure....

So dear mods (old or new ones) please try not to change this place because we may lose hilarious comedy show  8)

Invincible

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2012, 07:18:11 AM »
I don't spend as much time as I used to here but I'm still come here near enough everyday. I'll be a global mod if wanted.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2012, 07:46:03 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/lAqNqFXvQWY&amp;sns=em" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/lAqNqFXvQWY&amp;sns=em</a>

In real life tho u r beneath me.  U should be kissin my ass and begging to suck this dick.  #TeamDreamChasers #TeamMoneyGettaz

I'll wash my hands of this filth and your mouth with my piss

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2012, 08:28:43 AM »

In real life tho u r beneath me.  U should be kissin my ass and begging to suck this dick.  #TeamDreamChasers #TeamMoneyGettaz

I'll wash my hands of this filth and your mouth with my piss

don't take it personal but... do you realize you sound like you desperately need somebody to suck your dick? No girlfriend. No money for prostitue. Right? #TeamILoveToDreamHowBigIAmButInRealLifeIMakeCoversInMSPaintBecauseICan'tAffordPhotoshopOrProfessionalGraphicDesigner

cheers!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2012, 08:48:38 AM »
FOH

U mad lls

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2012, 09:11:11 AM »
na, ur not succesful, Arthur.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2012, 09:24:14 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/uIWQtSVqufI&amp;sns=em" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/uIWQtSVqufI&amp;sns=em</a>

WalterOhDim

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2012, 10:23:55 AM »
Just wanted to say this place needs nothing at all. I come here almost every day to watch/read that hilarious comedy. And i mean it seriously. DUBCC nowadays is probably one of the funniest places with probably most hilarious users on the web.

you got a guy who should run some hip hop church or shit like that. He loves to compare rappers to gods, jesus etc. What is more he thinks he's african. And surely he watched too many conspiracy movies and took them way to seriously. Now he's obsessed with illuminati, symbolism etc and forgot hip hop music is nothing but entertainment.

on the other hand you got a guy who probably thinks he's a black illuminati. at least he thinks he's a big name in music industry but in reality he is broke and can't afford professional covers for his homemade mixtapes... or whatever it is. His youtube video disses were the shit tho. for a comedy of course.

you got a guy who thinks he makes moves as a rapper. every single song he made with his group is a classic. at least amongst group members. Too bad none of em can really spit. but hey... nowadays you just need to hussle to gain respect. who cares about the skills. so i respect their hussle... not

you got guys who loves to say "get a real life" or "you're an internet nerd with no real life" or shit like that. But they still love to waste their time on searching and bumping threads from 2002 to expose their enemies. Their REAL AS FUCK enemies they never met with in real life.

you got guys who love to scream "YOU'RE A RACIST!!!!" whenever the nigga word is used. But they are the same cats who love to share jokes about jews - you know... auschwitz, zyklon b and shit. yeah.. some funny jokes without racial content...

and this is just a drop in the sea...

what makes this place even more funny is that most of these cats are dead serious!

Oh i forgot about the USA - EURO war... shit was/is great. grown up shit for sure....

So dear mods (old or new ones) please try not to change this place because we may lose hilarious comedy show  8)

LMAO  :o
you hit the nail on the  head you jew-nigga.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2012, 10:26:55 AM »

LMAO IT'S SO TRUE

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2012, 10:29:07 AM »
The problem is that we are all getting older and unfortunately we have more important things to do in life than troll the waters of DubCC 24/7 like NIK does.  If there are better candidates and posters who can spend more time moderating this place, then by all means they could/can have my spot. 

so ur pretty much admitting this site means nothing to the mods/admins? get off ya high-horse, son...yesterday, i was able to go to a bbq, smokeout with 3 different homies, pick up 2 checks from 2 different cities, fuck twice, and go to the movies, and i STILL coulda maintained this site properly if needed. see, the problem is that this site means nothing to yall, but since i'm active in the hip-hop scene, always in the studio around rappers tryna network, i know how big this site is and could be for west coast hip-hop....to me, this site could be a vital part in the resurgence of the west. it could pretty much make or break it. obviously, u "grew up" (aka dont give a shit), but that doesnt mean there aint people out there our age who are still active in the scene, and interested in building west coast hip-hop back-up. this COULD be the outlet, if you weren't busy doing "more important shit" (working a 9-5, thinkin ur doing somethin special in ur meaningless existence). also, this site could be a lot more profitable, as well.. the problem is mufuckaz aint tryna build.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2012, 10:32:50 AM »

i thought this was about me, until you said "nobody in his crew can spit".....lmfao!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2012, 11:12:10 AM »
I nominate radiotube for g spot mod

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2012, 12:58:44 PM »
^^ +1000

i wonder how many contacts outside the West they have, and who?  maybe that's too personal, i get it