Author Topic: DO YOU GUYS REALIZE YOU NEED NEW ADMINS/MODS?  (Read 1809 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: DO U GUYS REALIZE U NEED NEW ADMINS/MODS?
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2012, 01:28:17 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/uIWQtSVqufI&amp;sns=em" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/uIWQtSVqufI&amp;sns=em</a>

???

but  what i get from this, is ---" picture me rollin in my 500 benz"

and i know u dont own a 500 benz, Arthur

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2012, 01:48:36 PM »
The forum could do with more global mods.

Active posters need to moderate themselves and not have pointless beefs that ruin threads.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Do u guys realize u need new admins/mods?
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2012, 02:06:36 PM »
shit tho, Ive been saying this years before Nik and Lamb (no disrespect).  DubCNN could use a bigger and more modern approach and style.  I'm so surprised how little they utilize their connects and business platform.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2012, 02:49:02 PM »
i nominate myself for admin

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2012, 03:16:26 PM »
lol... And the editing of caps in thread titles is pretty dumb as well.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2012, 03:23:03 PM »
lol... And the editing of caps in thread titles is pretty dumb as well.

yeah the mod who does that gets off every time

OMG I CHANGED A THREAT TITLE YAY

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2012, 04:23:49 PM »
They quick to edit a title, but the spambot is still active n posting spam

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2012, 04:37:25 PM »
mike and will need to moderate themselves and not have pointless beefs that ruin threads.

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2012, 08:46:39 PM »
one of you guys can take my mod spot if you can get the higher ups to agree :laugh: 8)

but more mods with ban powers are needed. i think the current state of the forum is a variety of factors. right now okka isn't about, probably the most active mod (with ban powers).

you one of the most reachable in the staff & who clearly doesn't confuse constructive criticism for a diss.

Sccit

Re: DO YOU GUYS REALIZE YOU NEED NEW ADMINS/MODS?
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2012, 02:55:34 PM »
obviously, the thread title needs to be capitalized................spambot in OP=still active and posting

DO NOT EDIT

Jome

« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2012, 03:24:50 PM »
Well, the place definitely needs a upgrade.. forum software, global mods, mods, SPAM MEASUREMENTS (Yes, In Capital), and a slight section revamp.

A 2012 refresh in other words..

Fun fact: The last 30 days, 60 spambots has been nuked, having their threads + posts deleted.. it's a spamolution, all me & Okka (I assume he's the other guy nuking them) can do, is to nuke the ones we catch, put it's impossible to catch them all, when I'm only on tha Dub tops 30-50 minutes a week.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2012, 03:29:00 PM »
This nigga NIK is writing novels up in this bitch. Son would do anything for a slice of Dubcc power, which is embarrassing in itself.

But giving NIK power to call shots here would be suicidal to this forum community. Son would ban half the sports section for talking down about Kobe, just about everybody but his boyfriend Unicorn, in Tha G-Spot & anyone who didn't like his music. After a week there would be three posters left, and two of them would be aliases of his.

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2012, 03:49:41 PM »
This nigga NIK is writing novels up in this bitch. Son would do anything for a slice of Dubcc power, which is embarrassing in itself.

But giving NIK power to call shots here would be suicidal to this forum community. Son would ban half the sports section for talking down about Kobe, just about everybody but his boyfriend Unicorn, in Tha G-Spot & anyone who didn't like his music. After a week there would be three posters left, and two of them would be aliases of his.

Lol once again, cocksuckrr cham comes into a thread to discuss me instead of the topic at hand. Smfh

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2012, 03:55:11 PM »
I never understood those spambots. I have never seen them like that on a forum besides here. Also, I don't see the merit for their creators. Obviously noone is gonna buy that shit they advertise for here. They also make complete BS posts, chinese and gibberish that doesn't make sense.

Does the Dub have haters who create those bots? Anything else makes very little sense to me.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2012, 03:59:25 PM »

Lol once again, cocksuckrr cham comes into a thread to discuss me instead of the topic at hand. Smfh

I'm discussing the topic. Son, for three years now you've been making gestures as if they should give you some special ten year anniversary powers. You're highly emotional. You'd make for a terrible mod. That's the topic. End of story. Again, you talking about dicks because you can't handle the truth.