Author Topic: DO YOU GUYS REALIZE YOU NEED NEW ADMINS/MODS?  (Read 1810 times)

Sccit

Re: DO YOU GUYS REALIZE YOU NEED NEW ADMINS/MODS?
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2012, 04:21:25 PM »
But who said anything about me being a mod? That was just u fantasizing about me, as usual.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2012, 05:50:41 PM »
lol cham NIK is right

Jome said nothing of NIK and you come in there with that (albiet funny) post :D

i don't think NIK would ban people over Kobe, just debate them to death like he does with everyone now.

btw... Durant > Kobe

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2012, 11:06:04 PM »
Honestly the Forum is fine the way it is, the system works.  And as much time as some people have put into here keeping it going I don't see anything wrong with there being an exception or two. 

But changing everything and trying to revamp the Forum isn't gonna do shit, if anything DubCNN needs some new shit.  Spam Bots are everywhere all over different Forums and there's no way of getting around that (not even if u were to make it private).  This site generates a little too much traffic weekly for that to not happen.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2012, 01:01:26 AM »
But who said anything about me being a mod? That was just u fantasizing about me, as usual.

LMAO, nigga, don't make me go digging up posts. For years now you keep throwing those "You needa let someone whose active & around the scene to control things around here...someone like me...whose gunna put effort in". I mean you can sit here & try to act like that's not what you meant, but the fact you made the thread speaks for itself.

Sccit

« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2012, 01:38:05 AM »
lol again wit the paranoid delusions.. This thread is about spambots and lack of maintenance, not about me. Sorry to disappoint you, but ur cocksuckin, once again, is unwarranted

Technochronic1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2012, 02:03:47 AM »
you have said you want to be a mod here several times, that much is true.

spambot attacks can be hard to stop without lots of people doing it

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2012, 02:15:18 AM »

lmao...that's a lie. i used to be a mod here up until 2009 and i got nothin out of it. i like this site and think it deserves to be maintained properly, but it means nothin if i'm the one to do it or not. there is no benefit that comes with bein a mod. i was a mod of the westcoast section, audio battle, the lab, keystyle, sports section, entertainment section, even had my own fantasy record label section on here (now extinct)....nothing special came out of it, so it aint like i'm excited to be a mod here.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2012, 09:39:31 AM »

lol, son literally had ANOTHER THREAD about it in Tha G-Spot months back. Nobody here is delusional but you NIK. Trying to brush people to the side by calling everyone delusional & gay has been a very long & played out joke for nearly a decade. It's time to move on.

Technochronic1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2012, 02:12:16 AM »

lmao...that's a lie. i used to be a mod here up until 2009 and i got nothin out of it. i like this site and think it deserves to be maintained properly, but it means nothin if i'm the one to do it or not. there is no benefit that comes with bein a mod. i was a mod of the westcoast section, audio battle, the lab, keystyle, sports section, entertainment section, even had my own fantasy record label section on here (now extinct)....nothing special came out of it, so it aint like i'm excited to be a mod here.

not a lie, no reason for lying.  and i´m not even dissing you here. i just remember you had a thread about it (could be wrong) and stated elsewhere that you would run this place better than peeps that are running it now.  maybe you weren´t asking for a mod/admin spot but that´s how it sounded.  a regular mod doesn´t have much power anyway .

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2012, 08:24:11 AM »
^You're not wrong. That exists. At heart, the boy is the biggest nerd on the net. He's a member of like ten different forums. He started off saying just three, but he continued & continued to randomly namedrop more.

I think it would be suicidal for forum purposes, but I will tell Dubcc this, the kid will be here around the clock twenty-four hours a day, he'll treat it like a job since he doesn't have one & he'll take it more seriously than any of you could possibly imagine. It would be good for him in terms of "doing something productive".

The only cons are that you'll have about six members, four being LAMB affiliates & there will be a LAMB section.

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2012, 08:45:18 AM »
^You're not wrong. That exists. At heart, the boy is the biggest nerd on the net. He's a member of like ten different forums. He started off saying just three, but he continued & continued to randomly namedrop more.

I think it would be suicidal for forum purposes, but I will tell Dubcc this, the kid will be here around the clock twenty-four hours a day, he'll treat it like a job since he doesn't have one & he'll take it more seriously than any of you could possibly imagine. It would be good for him in terms of "doing something productive".

The only cons are that you'll have about six members, four being LAMB affiliates & there will be a LAMB section.

Lmfao@gayboy callin somone else a nerd.. "whats loveeee got to dooo!" smfh... Really, though, I use this forum to promote music and network. What do you use it for? To suck me off at any chance possible. Ur the epitome of a nerd.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2012, 09:07:42 AM »
Son stays losing, left & right.

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2012, 09:16:09 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/L0UHFX_YS2U" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/L0UHFX_YS2U</a>

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2012, 11:41:09 AM »
The problem is that we are all getting older and unfortunately we have more important things to do in life than troll the waters of DubCC 24/7 like NIK does.  If there are better candidates and posters who can spend more time moderating this place, then by all means they could/can have my spot.  

so ur pretty much admitting this site means nothing to the mods/admins? get off ya high-horse, son...yesterday, i was able to go to a bbq, smokeout with 3 different homies, pick up 2 checks from 2 different cities, fuck twice, and go to the movies, and i STILL coulda maintained this site properly if needed. see, the problem is that this site means nothing to yall, but since i'm active in the hip-hop scene, always in the studio around rappers tryna network, i know how big this site is and could be for west coast hip-hop....to me, this site could be a vital part in the resurgence of the west. it could pretty much make or break it. obviously, u "grew up" (aka dont give a shit), but that doesnt mean there aint people out there our age who are still active in the scene, and interested in building west coast hip-hop back-up. this COULD be the outlet, if you weren't busy doing "more important shit" (working a 9-5, thinkin ur doing somethin special in ur meaningless existence). also, this site could be a lot more profitable, as well.. the problem is mufuckaz aint tryna build.

why don't you create your own site then?

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2012, 01:47:36 PM »
The problem is that we are all getting older and unfortunately we have more important things to do in life than troll the waters of DubCC 24/7 like NIK does.  If there are better candidates and posters who can spend more time moderating this place, then by all means they could/can have my spot.  

so ur pretty much admitting this site means nothing to the mods/admins? get off ya high-horse, son...yesterday, i was able to go to a bbq, smokeout with 3 different homies, pick up 2 checks from 2 different cities, fuck twice, and go to the movies, and i STILL coulda maintained this site properly if needed. see, the problem is that this site means nothing to yall, but since i'm active in the hip-hop scene, always in the studio around rappers tryna network, i know how big this site is and could be for west coast hip-hop....to me, this site could be a vital part in the resurgence of the west. it could pretty much make or break it. obviously, u "grew up" (aka dont give a shit), but that doesnt mean there aint people out there our age who are still active in the scene, and interested in building west coast hip-hop back-up. this COULD be the outlet, if you weren't busy doing "more important shit" (working a 9-5, thinkin ur doing somethin special in ur meaningless existence). also, this site could be a lot more profitable, as well.. the problem is mufuckaz aint tryna build.

why don't you create your own site then?

my focus is on makin music right now