Author Topic: DO YOU GUYS REALIZE YOU NEED NEW ADMINS/MODS?  (Read 1812 times)

Dikteta Dax

Re: DO YOU GUYS REALIZE YOU NEED NEW ADMINS/MODS?
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2012, 11:19:56 AM »
The problem is that we are all getting older and unfortunately we have more important things to do in life than troll the waters of DubCC 24/7 like NIK does.  If there are better candidates and posters who can spend more time moderating this place, then by all means they could/can have my spot. 

so ur pretty much admitting this site means nothing to the mods/admins? get off ya high-horse, son...yesterday, i was able to go to a bbq, smokeout with 3 different homies, pick up 2 checks from 2 different cities, fuck twice, and go to the movies, and i STILL coulda maintained this site properly if needed. see, the problem is that this site means nothing to yall, but since i'm active in the hip-hop scene, always in the studio around rappers tryna network, i know how big this site is and could be for west coast hip-hop....to me, this site could be a vital part in the resurgence of the west. it could pretty much make or break it. obviously, u "grew up" (aka dont give a shit), but that doesnt mean there aint people out there our age who are still active in the scene, and interested in building west coast hip-hop back-up. this COULD be the outlet, if you weren't busy doing "more important shit" (working a 9-5, thinkin ur doing somethin special in ur meaningless existence). also, this site could be a lot more profitable, as well.. the problem is mufuckaz aint tryna build.

why don't you create your own site then?

my focus is on makin music right now

Well if anything you can shoot some of those artist my way, I run http://www.weserious.com.  I'm always trying to show love to cats from out here in the west.  I also got a west website project I am working on that should be opening in the Fall.

Sccit

« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2012, 11:29:22 AM »
The problem is that we are all getting older and unfortunately we have more important things to do in life than troll the waters of DubCC 24/7 like NIK does.  If there are better candidates and posters who can spend more time moderating this place, then by all means they could/can have my spot. 

so ur pretty much admitting this site means nothing to the mods/admins? get off ya high-horse, son...yesterday, i was able to go to a bbq, smokeout with 3 different homies, pick up 2 checks from 2 different cities, fuck twice, and go to the movies, and i STILL coulda maintained this site properly if needed. see, the problem is that this site means nothing to yall, but since i'm active in the hip-hop scene, always in the studio around rappers tryna network, i know how big this site is and could be for west coast hip-hop....to me, this site could be a vital part in the resurgence of the west. it could pretty much make or break it. obviously, u "grew up" (aka dont give a shit), but that doesnt mean there aint people out there our age who are still active in the scene, and interested in building west coast hip-hop back-up. this COULD be the outlet, if you weren't busy doing "more important shit" (working a 9-5, thinkin ur doing somethin special in ur meaningless existence). also, this site could be a lot more profitable, as well.. the problem is mufuckaz aint tryna build.

Well if anything you can shoot some of those artist my way, I run http://www.weserious.com.  I'm always trying to show love to cats from out here in the west.  I also got a west website project I am working on that should be opening in the Fall.

good shit, brodie....yea, will definitely look into that. in the mean time, peep klientel's new mixtape+our new track on it. 8)

aerroc

« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2012, 11:54:22 AM »
this whole site is irrelevant it needs to be repackaged new look new mods new everything this shits old as the washed up farts that get talked about here on a daily

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2012, 11:56:42 AM »
this whole site is irrelevant it needs to be repackaged new look new mods new everything this shits old as the washed up farts that get talked about here on a daily

go back to tupac nation and swap tongues with Idan

Okka

Re: DO U GUYS REALIZE U NEED NEW ADMINS/MODS?
« Reply #64 on: June 16, 2012, 01:43:58 PM »
one of you guys can take my mod spot if you can get the higher ups to agree :laugh: 8)

but more mods with ban powers are needed. i think the current state of the forum is a variety of factors. right now okka isn't about, probably the most active mod.

Naah, ur one of the more active mods on this site

I actually delete and ban a lot of spambots daily. My computer is broken right now, that's why i haven't been online that much lately.

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #65 on: June 16, 2012, 03:26:22 PM »

good shit, brodie....yea, will definitely look into that. in the mean time, peep klientel's new mixtape+our new track on it. 8)

Downloaded it yesterday, haven't checked it out yet though.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: DO U GUYS REALIZE U NEED NEW ADMINS/MODS?
« Reply #66 on: June 16, 2012, 05:50:13 PM »
one of you guys can take my mod spot if you can get the higher ups to agree :laugh: 8)

but more mods with ban powers are needed. i think the current state of the forum is a variety of factors. right now okka isn't about, probably the most active mod.

Naah, ur one of the more active mods on this site

I actually delete and ban a lot of spambots daily. My computer is broken right now, that's why i haven't been online that much lately.

well get it fixed

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #67 on: June 16, 2012, 07:10:46 PM »
It doesn't help the site that the subject it is dedicated to, WESTCOAST hip hop, has been relatively irrelevant for six years and counting.  Hard to have substantive discussions on something that is on life support.  I mean, what is there really to  discuss? Back in the day we had real discussions because there was actual real product being released  to the market that we could discuss. I am glad that there is less Detox spamming now, though.  People finally realized that it was a myth.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #68 on: June 16, 2012, 09:02:35 PM »
It doesn't help the site that the subject it is dedicated to, WESTCOAST hip hop, has been relatively irrelevant for six years and counting.  Hard to have substantive discussions on something that is on life support.  I mean, what is there really to  discuss? Back in the day we had real discussions because there was actual real product being released  to the market that we could discuss. I am glad that there is less Detox spamming now, though.  People finally realized that it was a myth.

ferhat is gay

Basically.  Just becuz HE doesn't wanna talk about nobody new doesn't mean the West is dead.  How the fuck can a whole coast be dead anyway lol?

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #69 on: June 16, 2012, 09:10:12 PM »
I'd do it. lol

teecee

« Reply #70 on: June 17, 2012, 10:41:09 AM »
NIK was pretty terrible as a MOD in the Sports section...just saying. 

Sccit

« Reply #71 on: June 17, 2012, 11:02:24 AM »

in what way? lmao...just because u dont agree with my opinion as far as basketball goes don't mean i was a "terrible" mod. it aint like i was deletin random threads or lockin topics where peeps didn't agree with me...the fuck outta here, actin like i was some corrupt mod or some shit. when i was mod of sports section, it was one of the top boards on wcc, and had way more activity than it does now. hop off the nuts, teecee. u better than that (or are u?...i cant really tell).

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #72 on: June 17, 2012, 01:30:36 PM »

I'm going to have to agree with that. Just looking out for Dubcc.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #73 on: June 19, 2012, 05:11:43 PM »
Well, the place definitely needs a upgrade.. forum software, global mods, mods, SPAM MEASUREMENTS (Yes, In Capital), and a slight section revamp.

A 2012 refresh in other words..

Fun fact: The last 30 days, 60 spambots has been nuked, having their threads + posts deleted.. it's a spamolution, all me & Okka (I assume he's the other guy nuking them) can do, is to nuke the ones we catch, put it's impossible to catch them all, when I'm only on tha Dub tops 30-50 minutes a week.

why don't you get more global mods then? And demod the ones who don't post anymore. There's some mods who have been inactive for years.