Author Topic: Was signing Kreayshawn to $1 mill the worst idea in music history? NEW VIDEO  (Read 2418 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
NIK always posts shit like Kreayshawn, Lil' B, Tyga type shit, etc.

He's that white kid in the Hip Hop conversation who just hates on every living being that isn't "pure 90's Hip Hop" so people he's talking to take him "seriously". He sacrifices listening to music he might actually enjoy for the sake of his "reputation". In NIK's world where he tries to "impress" people with his knowledge, if you aren't some hard underground spitter or some dude who came through in the 90's, you aren't worthy of rapping.

So he copies an entire played out, old sounding, obsolete style of Hip Hop so that old heads might just take this cracker a little more seriously. Can't fool me, playboy.

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
bitch has no musical talent whatsoever...

http://pitchfork.com/news/46804-watc...aborate-as-ld/

"In a collaboration that's both unexpected and completely logical, Grimes, Kreayshawn, Blood Diamonds, and Tragik have joined forces under the name L$D for a song called "DONT SMOKE MY BLUNT BITCH". The central line? "I be that grimy mothafucka." According to the video's description, the song was recorded in 10 minutes and the trippy video was made in under an hour. Awesome."

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ScPaXIyb3SA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ScPaXIyb3SA</a>
they should have just released the video normally with no mention of how long the song took to record, that way it could be judged based off the quality of music alone (which is so obviously horrible no matter how you slice it or excuse it).....there's nothing innovative or progressive about this, its simple minded noise. fuck what any artsy hipster thinks
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Fraxxx

Hey, let them do it if they enjoy making music. I just wouldn't pay them anything for it. :D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

sofdark

she'll be forgotten in a year or two

Sccit

NIK always posts shit like Kreayshawn, Lil' B, Tyga type shit, etc.

He's that white kid in the Hip Hop conversation who just hates on every living being that isn't "pure 90's Hip Hop" so people he's talking to take him "seriously". He sacrifices listening to music he might actually enjoy for the sake of his "reputation". In NIK's world where he tries to "impress" people with his knowledge, if you aren't some hard underground spitter or some dude who came through in the 90's, you aren't worthy of rapping.

So he copies an entire played out, old sounding, obsolete style of Hip Hop so that old heads might just take this cracker a little more seriously. Can't fool me, playboy.

Nobody asked for an essay on how u feel about me, young Biebs. The gayness in your personality sometimes is a bit too much.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
There is nothing gay about reality.

Although...I guess for you there is since you're genetically gay due to have the same genes as this man:

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

dont care how talented she is, shes cute, n some of her songs are entertaining.
these days, id ratehr y-tube-search her vids instead of Canibus wit his notebook

Sccit

Although...I guess for you there is since you're genetically gay

Why do u insist on posting pics of my brother every time I call u out on ur cocksuckin ?

I really wana know.. Especially because u look much gayer than he does
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 09:04:22 AM by NIKCC »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Why do u insist on posting pics of my brother every time I call u out on ur cocksuckin ?

Your fantasies about me to feel good about yourself because you have nothing to say, are the realities of your life.

Plus, it's just funny how you jump to "sucking dick" for calling your music out for being an extremely cheap copy of older music that isn't the slightest bit relevant...mostly because you know how true it is.

Sccit

Your cocksucking is a bannable offense.. See what happened to hack?

Maybe if u got banned, it would set u straight like it did hack.

Could a gay guy be set straight ?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Well what world are you living in? lmao. The ENTIRE idea behind this forum is to discuss West Coast Hip Hop. You claim to make it.

^^^^That's my opinion; which is discussing it. Look how far you tried to get away from it because you can't handle the truth behind my opinion. If anything, you should be banned immediately for talking about dicks & shit so much & not manning up and accept your pathetic life.

:sshh:

Sccit

It's not an opinion, it's dickriding... And just because LAMB don't sound like the shit u bump on the radio don't mean it ain't current. We make a variety of music, it's not just one style, cocksucker cham.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It's an opinion. Calm yourself.

GangstaBoogy

He did the same shit to me last time I lit his ass up in a thread. Dude has a hard-drive full of pictures of dudes he doesn't even know. That shit is suspicious...and I'm not even trying to be funny.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

KC-HOODSTA

yall sum lil young azz nigga arguing bout dumb shit!