Author Topic: Was signing Kreayshawn to $1 mill the worst idea in music history? NEW VIDEO  (Read 2416 times)

WalterOhDim

• 'G'
lol@14 posts...i wonder who this could be? only thing filtered is your manhood from makin aliases to troll be a nerd

This is not an alias.  I'm just an evil troll who tells you the truth even when you don't want to hear it.

Why do you disguise your voice?  I can't believe you have the audacity to criticize others when you can't even keep it real with yourself.

Sccit

lol@14 posts...i wonder who this could be? only thing filtered is your manhood from makin aliases to troll be a nerd

This is not an alias.  I'm just an evil troll who tells you the truth even when you don't want to hear it.

Why do you disguise your voice?  I can't believe you have the audacity to criticize others when you can't even keep it real with yourself.

lol@disguise my voice....i have a deep voice, ya dumb nerd. just because you have a high-pitch voice due to havin no nuts don't mean there aint peeps out there who have naturally deep voices, nerdboy. look at the comments and likes...you an outsider lookin in. fallback, wit ya 14 posts.

WalterOhDim

• 'G'

lol@disguise my voice....i have a deep voice, ya dumb nerd. just because you have a high-pitch voice due to havin no nuts don't mean there aint peeps out there who have naturally deep voices, nerdboy. look at the comments and likes...you an outsider lookin in. fallback, wit ya 14 posts.

Well whatever you do to it, whatever plugins you run or stuff you put it through, it sounds like ass.  You sound like the gay robot from the Adam Sandler skits. 

Sccit

Well whatever you do to it, whatever plugins you run or stuff you put it through, it sounds like ass.  You sound like the gay robot from the Adam Sandler skits. 

cool...thats my real voice, i dont run it through any "plug in".......i've gotten many different opinions from many different people. from big lurch, to kermit, to e40...and now "the gay robot"..i say i just sound like myself. thanks for ur input, though, my friend.

Raphael

yall sum lil young azz nigga arguing bout dumb shit!
Couldn't have typed it better.

GangstaBoogy

Cool so that makes 2 dumb niggas that don't believe in proper grammar or taking advantage of spell check.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
^You want them to take advantage of spell check like you take advantage of McDonald's Dollar Menu?

Hack Wilson - real

thanks for posting the song, that shit is dope :D

KC-HOODSTA

Cool so that makes 2 dumb niggas that don't believe in proper grammar or taking advantage of spell check.

does my grammar and punctuation skills, or lack thereof really disturb you? if so you should really re-evaluate your life and things that matter.

GangstaBoogy

^You want them to take advantage of spell check like you take advantage of McDonald's Dollar Menu?

Those fat jokes will get you nowhere with me Bieber Jr. You live on the fuckin internet. Sign off for a few hours a day. And wish me a happy fathers day, son.

Fraxxx

does my grammar and punctuation skills, or lack thereof really disturb you? if so you should really re-evaluate your life and things that matter.

Maybe it should rather disturb yourself.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Those fat jokes will get you nowhere with me Bieber Jr. You live on the fuckin internet. Sign off for a few hours a day. And wish me a happy fathers day, son.

Translation of your first sentence: "Making fun of the fact I gained mad weight & still do due to my lazy habits of doing nothing all day will get you nowhere with me, you teen-pop sensation look-a-like, who makes girls melt in your presence."

Got me there, captain.

Hack Wilson - real

happy fathers day GB

GangstaBoogy

Translation of your first sentence: "Making fun of the fact I gained mad weight & still do due to my lazy habits of doing nothing all day will get you nowhere with me, you teen-pop sensation look-a-like, who makes girls melt in your presence."

Got me there, captain.

Lmao. This nigga has the highest point per day average on this forum and I'm the one who does "nothing all day". Tell me more...

Hack Wilson - real

Got me there, captain.

Lmao. This nigga has the highest point per day average on this forum and I'm the one who does "nothing all day". Tell me more...

point?