Author Topic: Canadian teens charged with running prostitution ring  (Read 176 times)

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Canadian teens charged with running prostitution ring
« on: June 13, 2012, 12:54:26 AM »
OTTAWA (Reuters) - Canadian police have arrested and charged two 15-year-old girls for allegedly running a prostitution ring in Ottawa that offered girls aged 13 to 17 to adult clients.

A spokesman for the Ottawa police said on Tuesday a third suspect, a 17-year-old girl, was still at large.

Police said the teenagers appear to have operated without the help of adults, although they are still gathering evidence in the case. The three cannot be named under Canadian law because they are minors.

"It's still an ongoing and active investigation," said Ottawa police spokesman Henri Lanctot.

The 15 year olds, who used social media to recruit others, face charges including human trafficking, abduction, forcible confinement, sexual assault, robbery and uttering threats.

"My reaction is pure shock, I can't think of any other way to explain it," Staff Sergeant John McGetrick told the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation.

He said three known victims were invited to meet the 15 year olds through "innocent social means" and were then forcibly taken to other locations and offered to adult men for sex.

"As parents we know our children's friends, but do we know their electronic friends?" he said.

http://news.yahoo.com/canadian-teens-charged-running-prostitution-ring-182851838.html

I don't know what's harder 2 believe.  That it was teens being the pimps/madam's or they were between the ages of 15-17 doing this.  Its mostly the prostitute being that young.  And they would do that to their fellow females cause a lotta teen girls get treated like shit being prostitues against their will  :grumpy:  Pimps are considered to be cool in rap songs but seeing how they act on america's most wanted....UN-UH! 

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
Re: Canadian teens charged with running prostitution ring
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 07:50:09 AM »
Its not that being a pimp is cool. Its that being in control is cool and sex is cool. 
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 07:58:31 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/e6P_RXS-zYc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/e6P_RXS-zYc</a>

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2012, 09:10:49 AM »
Nuttin like fuckin teens in the butt..

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2012, 12:57:25 PM »
Its not that being a pimp is cool. Its that being in control is cool and sex is cool. 
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2012, 01:51:21 PM »
hope these girls get raped in jail so they know how it feels

j/k

i hope they get the proper treatment they need and come back as rehabilitated contributors to society.

LIGHTS_444

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2012, 11:08:44 AM »
TEENS CANNOT BE CHARGED FOR SUCH, THEY SIMPLY HAD NO IDEA WHAT THEY WERE DOING?
====
I SAY IF A KID CAN GET OFF OF MURDER BY PLAYING GTA(GRAND THEFT AUTO) THEN FUCK THAT SHIT.... HOW CAN THOSE KIDS HAVE KNOWN WHAT THEY WERE DOING WAS WRONG OR IMMORAL WHEN THEY ARE CLEARLY NOT OLD ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY WERE DOING ;)
====
THEY WILL BE SET FREE

L.A.M.B!