Author Topic: UPSKIRTING BUS DRIVER  (Read 119 times)

KrazySumwhat

UPSKIRTING BUS DRIVER
« on: June 15, 2012, 04:26:39 PM »
A bus driver jailed for at least nine months for filming up the skirts of hundreds schoolgirls will appeal his sentence.

Sentencing Takuya Koaze, 48, in the Downing Centre Local Court on Friday, Magistrate Michael Price said he had filmed "many unwitting victims" after he bought a spy camera in Japan and installed it on a Sydney Transport bus.

Mr Price said the age of the victims was an aggravating factor and added it wasn't an impulsive or isolated event.

"This is a serious pattern of criminal behaviour, more particularly because it was planned."

He sentenced Koaze to one year's imprisonment with a non-probation period of nine months.

Immediately after, Koaze's barrister, Anthony Goodridge, said his client would appeal the sentence.

Koaze had pleaded guilty to three counts of filming people's private parts to obtain sexual arousal, while working as a bus driver.

Police found more than 2500 images and over 60 minutes of footage of girls, some of whom appeared to be as young as 10 or 11.

The images focused on the victims' legs, buttocks and genital area.

Earlier Koaze told the court he had made a "terrible mistake" and he apologised to his victims.

Koaze's mother told the court she continues to support her son and their relationship has grown stronger since the charges were laid.

"After this incidence he began to realise that is not a preferable hobby," Setsoko Koaze said.

Ms Koaze added that her son had turned to religion and was going to marry.

Mr Price said it was clear Koaze, who the court heard has a high IQ, suffered from "some social discomfort".

"It's apparent to the court that you regret your actions," he said.

The magistrate granted Koaze bail and adjourned the matter until July 23.

I like dudes style. Not sure though how one goes from thinking of this to then actually doing it. For real? lol

Sikotic™

Re: UPSKIRTING BUS DRIVER
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 08:54:30 PM »
So what exactly did he do wrong? I don't get it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE