Author Topic: Tha Dogg Pound - What Would You Do  (Read 859 times)

Scrappy Doo

Tha Dogg Pound - What Would You Do
« on: June 16, 2012, 09:23:53 AM »
I never realized they were dissing Da Brat and JD in that Video too. I always thought it was just a Bg knocc out and Dresta diss

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Tha Dogg Pound - What Would You Do
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 09:48:25 AM »
what?

Fresh Bone

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 12:10:35 PM »
The one on 'Death Row Uncut' has 2/3 of the alternate version and towards the end of the video when Daz + Kurupt get out of the truck with a box and get jacked, the look-a-likes seem to be Biggie and another person who resembles either DJ Quik or one of the Bone Thugs members (I reckon).
WideAwake should release a DVD with all the rare videos from 1992-1996. I KNOW there's still some classic songs which have videos unreleased...

bouli77

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 01:01:59 PM »
what?

There's a Da Brat and a JD look alike in the beginning of the regular version, when Snoop walks out of the bar and sees Big C Style, can't remember what they say but they're clearly clowning them, saying sth about Atlanta.

it's weird tho, since Da Brat was a big dogg pound fan (especially Kurupt) as she shouts them out in the booklet of Funkdafied and I always thought Snoop was tight with them as he went on to collaborate with them no so long after that.

Okka

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2012, 01:34:30 PM »
The one on 'Death Row Uncut' has 2/3 of the alternate version and towards the end of the video when Daz + Kurupt get out of the truck with a box and get jacked, the look-a-likes seem to be Biggie and another person who resembles either DJ Quik or one of the Bone Thugs members (I reckon).
WideAwake should release a DVD with all the rare videos from 1992-1996. I KNOW there's still some classic songs which have videos unreleased...

Nah, they're supposed to be BG Knocc Out and Dre'sta.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2012, 02:08:27 PM »
I never realized they were dissing Da Brat and JD in that Video too. I always thought it was just a Bg knocc out and Dresta diss
i thought so.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Soopahigh

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2012, 01:38:04 AM »
I'm pretty sur that's the REAL Brat in the video so i can't really take this as a diss

bouli77

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2012, 02:25:24 AM »
I'm pretty sur that's the REAL Brat in the video so i can't really take this as a diss

they're clearly clowning JD at the beginning of the video though. so it would make no sens clowning JD on the one hand and having the real Brat doing a cameo in the video lol.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2012, 03:30:04 PM »
wamb bam weezle woozle

i'm not sure what to say