Author Topic: Girls, Girls, Girls  (Read 629 times)

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
Girls, Girls, Girls
« on: February 10, 2003, 12:07:08 AM »
do younger chicks go after older guys???

here is my situation
ok Iam 23 years old but I dont look it, to most people I look either 17-19 yrs. old, I know this is good but chicks my real age (23 or older) dont really want anything to do with me, they think I am younger and lying and shit

the younger chicks(especially under 18 yrs. old) dig me though, they like me and shit but hey they are jailbait,
for example today at I went to Disneyland and 2 like 14 or 15 yr. old girls are getting at me, WTF!!!!!!!! Jail bait!!!!!

is looking younger all that is cracked up to be??? I get carded like 100 times every time I go to Vegas and one time, I couldnt even buy fireworks here in LA without having to say that Iam over 18, WTF?????  and dont let me tell you about buying beer : (

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Girls, Girls, Girls
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2003, 12:14:05 AM »
LOL I know what ur talkin bout... im 18 and I some people say I look like 15 years old so these 15 years old trickz think im still a teenager :-\

OmNIsCiUs

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I give up.There aren't any quotes that'll fit here
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2003, 01:15:28 AM »
lol bro, you're 18, you ARE a teenager... eighTEEN  ;) but yeah I feel ya, ma face never changes, I look almost the same as I did when I was fkn 10... its a bitch but y'gotta deal with it I guess
."".    ."",
     |  |   /  /
     |  |  /  /
     |  | /  /
     |  |/  ;-._
     }  ` _/  / ;
     |  /` ) /  /
     | /  /_/\_/\
     |/  /      |
     (  ' \ '-  |
      \    `.  /
       |      |
       |      |

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2003, 01:30:18 AM »
i all depends on the crowd u with if u hang with

think about that ;)

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2003, 05:29:56 AM »
I think  its not how old you seem to be in looks, but more how old you seem to be in personality etc....you gotta remember to be real, some chicks dig a certain type of person others dont.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2003, 05:37:39 AM »
Thas how tha shit goez tho. Them young femalez be feelin older doodz fah sum reason. People alwayz think im younger, but thas how i dress n shit...assumption iz a bitch. I dont mind people thinkin im younger...but they alwayz assumin i bang too. Oh well. I say, u should avoid them young onez tho lol Gina Statutories. Rememba, 15 will getcha 20 lol. And jail aint no place for a fukin child molester!  :o lol

ontherise

• 'G'
  • bringin a little graphic flavor to the board
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2003, 01:08:43 PM »
i totally feel you i'm 18 and i get told i'm 14 all the time and it's a shame cause i never got to sneak into clubs wit my girls and stuff it's hard on ya when ya look young.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2003, 01:09:06 PM »
Im 21 and people say i look bout 19.

This is how it works in the uk

when u r in sixth form and r 17 u wanna go out with the fine girl but she is already with sum guy who is 25. When u reach 21 most of the girls r with guys who r like 28 .

anyone else notice this?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

bez

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2003, 04:33:20 PM »
I am 17 and its a bit of a shit age to be at really. I dont look old and I dont look young I just look well 17.  SO it can suck trying to go out and get into clubs and shit but I am determined to make my life start at 18.  Thats July 3rd.  As soon as I am 18 and I can get in everywhere I am determined to make the most of it.  Be out all the time and shit.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2003, 06:14:29 PM »
LoL...I look older, so I aint complainin...PeAcE

Kaidy

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2003, 06:38:47 PM »
im 21, and i look... 21.

as for females, doesnt really matter your age. if your mentally grown u can spit at older bitches, but if u can relate to the 18 and ups you can spit at them too. just depends on how u come at each one individually.

and if youre trying to look older... grow a beard. works every time, unless u grow one of those shitty ratface beards.

Jome

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2003, 06:05:51 PM »
.. grow a beard. works every time, unless u grow one of those shitty ratface beards.

Lmao. Bad experiences?

I'm also 21, but people say I look 25.
Kinda mixed feelings, I dont mind looking older now, but in some years I'll probably want to look as young as possible.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2003, 07:48:17 PM »
LOL @ 189 views and only 11 posts.....I think people thought they was gonna see some pics in here!!!  LOL

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2003, 07:59:56 PM »
I look young too man, don't worry about it, it's a good thing.  Anyways, my rule of thumb is, guys are about 3 years (or 4) behind girls maturity wise.  So look for a girl that's about 3 years younger than you, and you'll be the most happy.  Of course there's exceptions, but all the girls I've had a good time with were about 3 years younger than me; the one I got serious with that was my age was so far ahead of me in everyway that it was scary.  She was more intelligent, looked better (haha), more mature, more secure, etc. than me and it didn't work out.  

min0rity

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2003, 08:10:22 PM »
i'm asian so i can't help but to look young....i look like i'm 17,18 and i'm 20...oh well fuck it