Author Topic: Wiz Khalifa probably has the greatest life ever  (Read 991 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Wiz Khalifa probably has the greatest life ever
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2012, 07:55:20 PM »
rolling papers was horrible.

atleast deal or no deal had studio lovin, the plane, and red carpet,

rolling papers ahd what, the song with too short?  kush and orange juice was complete fire, it just astounds me how artists can go so low after they made some good quality music

Rolling papers was the same quality as Kush and OJ. Same type of production, same type of lyrics. There was a thread where I compared songs from it a while back. You can literally compare tracks to each other and see its the same type of song.

oh come on, rolling papers was much more mainstream and the beats we're just horrible, they weren't smooth, and the lyrics was the same, of course its wiz his flows aren't mind blowing or great.

still smokin? never been? mezmorized? glass house? those songs were on repeat for a minute.

the only good song on rolling papers was on my level with too short, and the other decent song was that race car or racing crap (dont really remember the name and dont care wasnt that great of a track)

im not saying every listener or fan has to have my taste, but rolling papers had a much more mainstream/pop sound.

lol remember the first single came out? black & yellow? whats when i knew jus sold out to pop and mainstream, and hes on the puppet strings. dont get me wrong the song kinda grew on me for the only fact that its catchy and i do like purp n yellow remix, but the fact is dude sold out hard. i can hardly listen to his music any more, prob like 1 out of 10 tracks he releases.

Black and Yellow? That's his signature song and nothing else on the album sounds like that. You can't tell me its more pop than We're Done, which has an actual pop singer singing the hook. Or Pedal to the Medal with that autotuned hook. Now that's selling out. Wiz has always made pop music and he sings catchy hooks for 90% of his songs.