Author Topic: Wiz Khalifa probably has the greatest life ever  (Read 961 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Wiz Khalifa probably has the greatest life ever
« on: June 17, 2012, 10:57:47 AM »
I'm jealous.  He's got the money, the family, the lifestyle, the women, Amber Rose, he works with 2 of my idols, he travels everywhere, the love from the people, respect, fuckin everything.  I'm so jealous.

I can only imagine that "ONIFC" is gonna have those few bangers that just go so hard smh.  In another life I'm gonna ask God to bless me with all hardware keyboards, engineering equipment, and a cam corder when I'm 3 years old so I could have that edge at a younger age and demolish the competition earlier.

If Amber was fuckin wit me she'd already be hooked on epidural
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 05:16:21 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Wiz Khalifa probably has the greatest life ever
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 11:26:56 AM »
we see if this is true in ten years.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2012, 01:08:03 PM »
He's already won tho.  He might not be Ice Cube status yet but technically that man doesn't have to Rap another day in his life if he doesn't want to.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 05:17:19 PM »
I woulda been shot up Lola's club along time ago too

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/R1tnUPEDcIQ&amp;sns=em" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/R1tnUPEDcIQ&amp;sns=em</a>

That's a lucky muthafucker man.  I love me but I would love to have that nigga's lifestyle and wealth.  Call me immature, it don't matter.  I know what I want

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2012, 05:23:09 PM »
Bald chicks are gross

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2012, 07:06:15 PM »
^u wouldnt fuck amber rose too?

radiotube....how much would u pay 2 lick her booty?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2012, 07:29:35 PM »
Nah I'd fuck her. But to date her I'd make her grow her shit out.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2012, 07:29:59 PM »
^u wouldnt fuck amber rose too?

radiotube....how much would u pay 2 lick her booty?

I'm yet to see Rapsodie make a post about any girls he WOULD fuck ;)

Remedy360

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2012, 08:18:49 PM »
Bald chicks are gross

Seriously, it's like she's doing everything she can to be less attractive.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2012, 08:50:35 PM »
How much would I pay?  I can't say I know how to answer that question lol.  But I'd love to fuck them both off a mollie and some liq so I guess u could tie those expenses in.  I'd prolly get hungry so I'd order a Deluxe Cheeseburger with Fries and Mambo sauce and I know they'd be hungry too so I guess u could tie that in aswell too.  Not sayin I couldnt do it sober on an empty stomach but ain't nothin like Celebrity Chicks

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2012, 08:52:40 PM »

bouli77

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2012, 01:13:26 AM »
He's already won tho.  He might not be Ice Cube status yet but technically that man doesn't have to Rap another day in his life if he doesn't want to.

according to wendy day (who almost single handedly secured Cash Money's record deal back in 98) dude has one of the worst deals in music industry today, so i wouldn't be so sure about that.

A: Is it the only one? Because a lot of deals have been signed in the last years, from Jay Electronica to Drake to Wiz Khalifa…

W: In my opinion, those are not great deals. They are still signing their lives away and a large part of their money. Let me use Wiz as an example: there's a production company in the way so there's already somebody taking a large chunk of the money as a middle man. Then his deal is a 360 deal, which means they're eating off of his entire income stream. No, I'm not proud of Wiz Khalifa. As an artist? Sure, he's a great artist. As a deal? Un-unh. He's part of the problem. He's exactly the problem. He was willing to sign to people at a young age who put up the money, and I'm not belittling them – they made a big contribution and they'll be well rewarded. But that's the problem in this industry: people who put up money and think that the money has more value than the talent. Fuck that.

http://www.abcdrduson.com/interviews/feature-vo.php?id=269&p=4

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2012, 01:20:18 AM »
Wiz is smashing Kanye's leftovers. If it were me I wouldn't be proud of being with a chick who got famous for fucking another dude.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2012, 02:33:33 AM »
Wiz is smashing Kanye's leftovers. If it were me I wouldn't be proud of being with a chick who got famous for fucking another dude.

Being a simp is alotta rappers #1 pastime these days
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2012, 11:15:02 AM »
I didn't know that about Khalifa but if he banked $11mill in the pocket last year he couldn't have been putting out that much money.  Most of his Producers and Artists that he's ever worked with are relatively unknown or new to the game with unproven track records (other than of course Snoop Dogg, Juicy J, and Lex Luger - I'm so jealous) so besides them three (and maybe not even Lex foreal foreal) he can't be coming outta pocket all that much.  I could be wrong of course but it's highly unlike he's giving Cardo and Chevy Woods $100,000 per verse and per beat.  Timbaland was on The Breakfast Club talking about how he used to charge (I think) $400K per instrumental but he sold Jigga the "Nigga What, Nigga Who" instrumental for only 40K. 

Now I'm not trying dispute what she's saying becuz she has more insight into it than I do but I can't see Wiz Khalifa being broke after they say he's banked what he's banked last year and is still making moves to this day and tomorrow.  Juicy J and Snoop Dogg are probably great Mentors to him as they've both combined have pretty much covered all aspects of Industry life by theirselves.  Juicy J started from the underground and then signed to a major and we all know the story of Snoop Doggy Dogg, that's knowledge and wisdom that can't be undermined.  Do I know what's in his bank account as of June 23rd, 2012, no, but I'm pretty sure it's way more money than all of here combined.   

IMO 360 deals are pretty shitty but u can use them to ur advantage and it kinda gives u the upper hand on expanding your brand to a wider audience (which is the point I guess). 

@lol at Rap acting like he wouldn't be smashing another rappers leftover.  Right now you're probably trying to wife the chick who works behind the register at the CVS, foh lol.  I get what Luke was saying tho, but I'm not gonna act like I wouldn't try dabbling with Sexual Massueses myself.  But at the end of the day I'm pretty smart when it comes to my money so I know I wouldn't be signing half over regardless.