Author Topic: DAY TRIPPING  (Read 95 times)

LIGHTS_444

• 'G'
DAY TRIPPING
« on: June 19, 2012, 01:58:48 PM »
ANY IDEAS

L.A.M.B!

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: DAY TRIPPING
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 05:01:08 PM »
Try dem bath salts

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 06:20:45 PM »
You ever heard of that drug that russians use where theyre suppose to have the greatest high but the only down side is your flesh begins to rot?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

caffeinefiend

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 06:45:05 PM »
You ever heard of that drug that russians use where theyre suppose to have the greatest high but the only down side is your flesh begins to rot?

Yeah Krokodil that shit is crazy. But your description is a bit off. It's not the greatest high, it's the cheapest high. In fact desomorphine isn't anything special. Pretty much just like any strong opioid (morphine/heroin/oxycodone). What makes it dangerous is that it's cooked by junkies in their kitchens from ingredients like cough medicine, scraped off safety match heads, and various household chemicals. Then they go on to inject the shit. Meth made the same way (actually possible, just gotta use pseudoephedrine cough medicine instead of codeine based) would cause exactly the same flesh rotting effects. So someone who wants to have their flesh eaten by drugs is not limited to a single option!

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 08:26:03 PM »
So its not the greatest high? I heard this from a friend who read about it and he didn't know the name so I didn't look it up on google.

Damn, so some people are just content with having their dick fall off for a cheap high? SMH...
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2012, 03:11:05 AM »
Lights has tried every drug known to man...
The West is Back

blcxm

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2012, 03:57:17 AM »
HFS.

LIGHTS_444

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2012, 08:19:15 AM »
Lights has tried every drug known to man...
ag you never cease to assume,
REMEMBER WHAT  ERIC BOGOSIAN SAID IN THE MOVIE WITH STEVEN SEGAL....
"YOU ASSUME HE IS DEAD? HA IS THAT WHAT YOU SAID YOU ASSUME(STEVEN SEGAL IS DEAD)?  I DONT NEED YOU TO FUCKIN ASSUME, ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL FUCK UPS"
I HAVE NOT TRYED UR CRACK

L.A.M.B!

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2012, 08:32:31 AM »
Disneyland? Knotts? LOL.  Crack kills, just day trip on coasters instead. lol