Author Topic: How Many Abortions Have You Paid For?  (Read 493 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: How Many Abortions Have You Paid For?
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2012, 07:54:39 PM »
Shame you never overdosed then... either way stop with the silly lies that are so 2005 just because you're mad women left you even though you secretly willingly knocked them up in order for them to stay cause none of them could picture having your shitty genes mixed into their children. Find a random trashcan in NYC to admire and jerk off on.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2012, 08:01:17 PM »
Shame you never overdosed then... either way stop with the silly lies that are so 2005 just because you're mad women left you even though you secretly willingly knocked them up in order for them to stay cause none of them could picture having your shitty genes mixed into their children. Find a random trashcan in NYC to admire and jerk off on.

How would I overdose if I've never done hard drugs nor been on anti-depressants.  Then again I don't know if I ever heard anyone OD on anit-depressants lol.  And mad a woman left me ?  I'm in a great relationship, me and my girl are happy.  And admire a trashcan and jerk off on it ?  Nah I'm good son, I'll leave the jerking off to you and your old man.

Remedy360

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2012, 08:06:03 PM »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2012, 08:11:39 PM »
Try to comprehend what I'm saying... why would I talk about an overdose on anti-depressants when you allegedly never took them (irresponsibly, because you should have)?
If you really are in a comfortable emotional place and grown up by now, I see no reason for you to come at me out of the blue to talk some major shit just for the hell of it.
No, it's not a sin

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2012, 08:16:29 PM »
Try to comprehend what I'm saying... why would I talk about an overdose on anti-depressants when you allegedly never took them (irresponsibly, because you should have)?
If you really are in a comfortable emotional place and grown up by now, I see no reason for you to come at me out of the blue to talk some major shit just for the hell of it.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2012, 08:25:59 PM »
No, it's not a sin

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2012, 02:24:35 AM »
13 not including the 2 I paid for my sister when she was 12 and 17... she would of made Pink look real bad if she posted here  :D
The West is Back

LYRIDER

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2012, 08:41:03 AM »
1 time only .... i was too young bac then .. 14 ... the bitch was older and wanted to keep shit goin ...it was a hard work to make this happen  :laugh:

LIGHTS_444

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2012, 09:42:13 AM »
paid for/? come on man u no u didnt pay for any of them, you just make sure the girl's family is racist then u know for sure she cannot have a kid or if she is pregnant and you wont know about it

L.A.M.B!

LIGHTS_444

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2012, 09:42:41 AM »
but obviosly thats not what i recommend for others at all

L.A.M.B!