Author Topic: This forum needs to be put out of it's misery.  (Read 2640 times)

LIGHTS_444

• 'G'
Re: This forum needs to be put out of it's misery.
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2012, 09:08:37 AM »
ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN

L.A.M.B!

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2012, 09:24:10 AM »
This shithole been dead.  They gave jome power and he went made with it.  On top of that everyone hating on NIK got lame.  Yeah some of us had legit beef but most jumped on the bandwagon.  This place needs a new villian.  Plus this place sucks and outside a few americans and a couple canucks this community sucks ass.   Just close it down and shut the door

The-coli.com >>>> this fucking dump

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2012, 09:28:39 AM »
This shithole been dead.  They gave jome power and he went made with it.  On top of that everyone hating on NIK got lame.  Yeah some of us had legit beef but most jumped on the bandwagon.  This place needs a new villian.  Plus this place sucks and outside a few americans and a couple canucks this community sucks ass.   Just close it down and shut the door

The-coli.com >>>> this fucking dump

and on top of all that, the Mets STILL can't beat the Yankees :D

Will_B

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2012, 09:36:11 AM »
a socialy-maladjusted person like me (who feeds off of a shitstarting "troll"-persona)

Good of you to admit. :nawty:

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2012, 09:38:10 AM »
i force myself to comment on Mike Madsens posts every time i log in, cuz im bitter

i know, Will. i know  :-\
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 09:48:08 AM by OG Michael Madsen »

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2012, 09:58:44 AM »
truth of the matter is, there are still a good amount of active posters here...it's just that most of ya'll are lame, and have nothing of substance to contribute.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2012, 10:10:46 AM »
truth of the matter is, there are still a good amount of active posters here...it's just that most of ya'll are lame, and have nothing of substance to contribute.

From what I see the most of the ppl here now are only consumers...

Well I could be wrong cuz when first got here I thought it was another talent board like from where I came...

But slowly I started to notice nothing but trolling and posting and criticing of music that no one here made...

And when ppl do post original music it gets trolled or ignored till ppl pm eachother...

Hey it could be worse...

I could still be saying wowzers all the damn time...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2012, 10:13:48 AM »
This is Dre's fault.

If he dropped Detox like he was suppose to, traffic would be up in this bitch.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2012, 10:17:02 AM »
This place won't go away until Overseer dies he told me that in an exclusive interview once.

Hahahahahahahaha
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LIGHTS_444

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2012, 10:20:54 AM »
 8) 8)

L.A.M.B!

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2012, 10:23:05 AM »

From what I see the most of the ppl here now are only consumers...

Well I could be wrong cuz when first got here I thought it was another talent board like from where I came...

But slowly I started to notice nothing but trolling and posting and criticing of music that no one here made...

And when ppl do post original music it gets trolled or ignored till ppl pm eachother...

Hey it could be worse...

I could still be saying wowzers all the damn time...

this sums it up...also, there are way more guests than active users. people scared to voice themselves.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2012, 10:25:24 AM »
This shithole been dead.  They gave jome power and he went made with it.

That's what I don't don't get. Jome is online every day and was even commenting in the thread about how the forum needs to be improved. Why doesn't he do something about it?

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2012, 10:26:54 AM »
This is Dre's fault.

If he dropped Detox like he was suppose to, traffic would be up in this bitch.

another good point...when the biggest artist moving units in the west is tyga, you known this forum is in trouble. back when this board started, you had heavily anticipated west coast albums droppin left and right. nowadays, the most exciting album droppin out west is Klientel's new mixtape. when/if "detox" drops, this place will triple in activity, and the forum will see traffic rivaling the traffic of the glory days. "violence of tha lambz" dropping will be the prelude to that. 8)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2012, 05:19:55 PM »
The front page has a lot to do with this forum being dead as well. Catering to an ever diminishing deathrow/dpg euro fag fan base is sad. It's 2012 and people on this forum are talking about slip Capone. Let that sink in.

The westcoast has a lot of artists making moves but you wouldn't know it by this site/forum. They need a whole new team to run this place and make it current. The current pathetic westcoast section should be a sad little sub forum to an actual main forum.

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2012, 05:26:18 PM »
The front page has a lot to do with this forum being dead as well. Catering to an ever diminishing deathrow/dpg euro fag fan base is sad. It's 2012 and people on this forum are talking about slip Capone. Let that sink in.

The westcoast has a lot of artists making moves but you wouldn't know it by this site/forum. They need a whole new team to run this place and make it current. The current pathetic westcoast section should be a sad little sub forum to an actual main forum.

the thing is, this is overseer's forum, and he only checks it out once every year.....he really has no love for this place. not a care in the world for the same forum he birthed, which was actually worth a lot of money around 2006-2008. if he cared, this board would thrive, believe me. when he stopped caring, he appointed a bunch of his euro mIRC buddy as the new leaders, and most of them have no real grasp of whats going on in the west coast rap scene. nima is the only one who was networkin and putting in work, and it seems as if he mainly covers artists of his interest, cuz theres a whole lot of grounds that aint being covered. like u said, a new team of people could revive this place and it would help west coast rap a whole lot, but no one on top truly cares (or at least they don't show it)