Author Topic: This forum needs to be put out of it's misery.  (Read 2634 times)

Sikotic™

Re: This forum needs to be put out of it's misery.
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2012, 06:31:18 PM »
If the current crop of guys running things either don't give a shit or don't wanna evolve with the times, then they should hand over the reigns to more qualified people. Or at least introduce some new staff members.

I remember they were reaching out for some affiliates in the LA area who went to shows or whatnot. I never heard anything come out of it though. Then again, I ain't checked dubcnn in years.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2012, 06:43:26 PM »
Inthis day and age where people blog and blog for free, write thousands of posts on forums it's not hard to find people that would write for them for free. The chance to be affiliated with an actual website is a win for them.

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2012, 06:58:41 PM »
Inthis day and age where people blog and blog for free, write thousands of posts on forums it's not hard to find people that would write for them for free. The chance to be affiliated with an actual website is a win for them.

they seemingly dont care....thats what it comes down to. if u dont care enough to do something, it aint gunna get done.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2012, 09:52:30 PM »
I've volunteered to write, other people have too....its on their end to accept the help being offered

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2012, 10:06:05 PM »
the thing is, this is overseer's forum, and he only checks it out once every year.....he really has no love for this place. not a care in the world for the same forum he birthed, which was actually worth a lot of money around 2006-2008. if he cared, this board would thrive, believe me. when he stopped caring, he appointed a bunch of his euro mIRC buddy as the new leaders, and most of them have no real grasp of whats going on in the west coast rap scene. nima is the only one who was networkin and putting in work, and it seems as if he mainly covers artists of his interest, cuz theres a whole lot of grounds that aint being covered. like u said, a new team of people could revive this place and it would help west coast rap a whole lot, but no one on top truly cares (or at least they don't show it)

spot on NIK

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2012, 10:22:43 PM »
the tha g-spot and TOT, entertianment, and hookup section died like crazy.

westcoast section is still poppin though, atleast theres still material getting posted up there and some topics that actually catch your eye.

where have everyone gone? this place used to be up there with the hiphop forums

planning to join rapgodfathers for their leaks

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2012, 01:24:35 PM »
I'm not trying to toot my own horn here but IF ANYBODY should be focusing on DubCNN it should be me.  I think (know) it's safe to say that nobody has more knowledge of Hip Hop (and West Coast Hip Hop late 80's - Current) than myself and anybody who disagrees with that is just using slander.  In my humble opinion I'd be great at overseeing the Content of the site and the Audio and I know how to attract a broader audience.  

I'm sure Nik would do some great things as far as a "new beginning" of the site is concerned but he'd most likely put his team and his taste in music on more than anybody else.  I love and respect that type of loyalty but I don't think I could waste my time hearing about L.A.'s Most Blunted and Klientel every other day.  I'm not saying that I would whore it out but I would make sure that it would reach heights that it hasn't seen before.  

« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 01:30:47 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2012, 01:34:22 PM »
the tha g-spot and TOT, and hookup section died like crazy.

where haS everyone gone? this place used to be up there with the hiphop forums

When have those sections EVER been poppin...when u were there posting?  That's bull, those sections HAVE ALWAYS been fairly dead if not just flat out boring.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 01:55:00 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2012, 02:37:53 PM »
I'm not trying to toot my own horn here but IF ANYBODY should be focusing on DubCNN it should be me.  I think (know) it's safe to say that nobody has more knowledge of Hip Hop (and West Coast Hip Hop late 80's - Current) than myself and anybody who disagrees with that is just using slander.  In my humble opinion I'd be great at overseeing the Content of the site and the Audio and I know how to attract a broader audience.  

I'm sure Nik would do some great things as far as a "new beginning" of the site is concerned but he'd most likely put his team and his taste in music on more than anybody else.  I love and respect that type of loyalty but I don't think I could waste my time hearing about L.A.'s Most Blunted and Klientel every other day.  I'm not saying that I would whore it out but I would make sure that it would reach heights that it hasn't seen before.  

giving this site to a mentally challenged, you think thats going to be a good idea? who does that?

the tha g-spot and TOT, and hookup section died like crazy.

where haS everyone gone? this place used to be up there with the hiphop forums

When have those sections EVER been poppin...when u were there posting?  That's bull, those sections HAVE ALWAYS been fairly dead if not just flat out boring.

lol when i was posting? i posted there alot, infact that used to be my most active section of this forum, but it died down, when retards like you came.  you dumb ignorant black pillsberry doughboy

were u here this whole time? all you write is nonsense with your wannabe maryland crippin ass. god your mother should of just thrown you in a dumpster.

the thing about you, is that you act like you know everything, u say it has "always" been fairly dead, like you all your nonsense music rambling and fake album making is on paint as well.

the truth is your truly a moron, only idiots like you have a mentality like this, and normal more capable people stay away from your mentally challenged ass, your social group is more of the likes of crackwhores and bums that piss in their on bed.

TOT was on and poppin back in the day, and it really did open my mind, back when i  was 15, i always already interested in conspiracy theory, with my homies big bro always spewing that shit when we visited him when he was locked up in pelicans.

and the TOT section really gave me an insight, to think out side of the norm, and to see situations in all perspectives, whether the defender or the aggressor, whether  democart or republican, i just learned how to try to see things in others eyes, just not myself, and it really helped me in my sense of reality, rather than just thinking one way like "god is good, god is the way" (for example)

and the g-spot? lmao this place was never cracking? if u came back in the day, some one on here would of made your challenged ass cry

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2012, 02:51:22 PM »
Aww, did I hurt your feelings?

You're not 15 anymore dumbass, maybe your problem is just simply you (you've grown out of it).  There's nothing wrong with that, getting older and progressing in life, that's the point, keep your day job

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2012, 05:11:48 PM »
I've volunteered to write, other people have too....its on their end to accept the help being offered

lol,
what would u write about?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2012, 05:17:20 PM »

lol,

his life as an openly gay hip hop fan

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2012, 05:19:37 PM »

lol,

An expose on the leeches who try to sell artists music illegally.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2012, 05:32:01 PM »
Aww, did I hurt your feelings?

You're not 15 anymore dumbass, maybe your problem is just simply you (you've grown out of it).  There's nothing wrong with that, getting older and progressing in life, that's the point, keep your day job

grown out of what? politics? nope, its just the section's quality just collapsed. mainly because donkeys like you.

the g-spot definitely, yea i've grown out of that, but your posts are definitely amusing to read, not so much anymore. i think you've taken our advice and bettered your self

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2012, 05:52:43 PM »
u can't write, Rapsodie. u suck. nobody wants to read ur Tyga-album reviews