Author Topic: This forum needs to be put out of it's misery.  (Read 2635 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: This forum needs to be put out of it's misery.
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2012, 06:20:21 PM »
u can't write, Rapsodie. u suck. nobody wants to read ur Tyga-album reviews

hahahaha

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2012, 07:56:21 PM »

Apparently you did. Hint: next time say something sucks when I do it, not 2 months later during one of your hissy fits.  ;)

LIGHTS_444

• 'G'
« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2012, 08:53:24 AM »
JAYDC YOU DO REALIZE THERE ARE OTHER SECTIONS TO THE DUBCC
ONLY ONE SECTION IS DYING.... G-SPOT... AND UR NOT EVEN A G NOW YOU KNOW....
====SO STAY THE FUCK OFF THE SHERM AND CRAACKA JUST SAY NOO

L.A.M.B!

Will_B

« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2012, 01:53:31 PM »
I've volunteered to write, other people have too....its on their end to accept the help being offered

lol,
what would u write about?

An expose on the leeches who try to sell artists music illegally.

'The DPG Dante™' :whistle:

LIGHTS_444

• 'G'
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2012, 02:06:05 PM »

hahahaha

L.A.M.B!

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2012, 05:07:36 AM »
lol,
"guys, its not funny to troll anymore",  :'( "why is he co-signed by everyone?", "doesnt he live in Europe?" :boohoo:
fascinating how a socialy-maladjusted person like Jay (who feeds off of a shitstarting "troll"-persona),
gets upset when a forum isnt to his liking. dork   8)

First, why do you edit 98% percent of your posts?

Second , this is why I dont even take you seriously. You try to quote me  but say three things I never said. I've never said it isn't fun to troll anymore, just that this site isn't. Nobody posts here anymore. It's funny how you've been trying to puff your chest out in the last few months on this forum because nobody here cares enough to destroy your little e world. Fact is you're a geek and you know it. You've desperately been trying lately to fit in with the "cool kids" because Petey co signed you while you have your bitch slap fests with will. Meanwhile everyone else is just annoyed by you two and think you're both faggots with no social lives who'd probably suck eachothers dicks while listen to a dub step remix of a slip Capone song that nobody but you two have heard or give a fuck about.

Nobody EXCEPT petey has cosigned you Faggot which is why I said anyone not everyone. By the looks of your karma everybody thinks you're an annoying euro fag who's feeling himself too much. Not even your legacy threads that nobody but euros care about is saving your karma. Garaunteed you've spent more rime compiling lists of wack music then you have with friends. But you don't have friends in real life let's be honest.

I know your from Europe I don't need to ask. I just look at how you type and what you listen to and know you live in Europe. You type in broken English even though we all know you could write properly if you wanted. You just think it makes you seem less of a euro fag to type like you're related to radiotube.

End of the day you're an irrelevant Faggot on a dead irrelevant forum that needs to shut the fuck up.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2012, 06:51:11 AM »
whats the reason for ur emotional rollercoaster?

are u on a mission to crucify me?
ur lame as hell
even mentally challenged people like Will_B make me giggle more than this net-muscle flexin
character.
and lol @ "puffin ur chest out", ur the guy who spends his time in a sheltered interent-bubble under
a "troll"-persona. ur tryin to compensate ur failure in real life, by projectiling anger on diffrent
internet-forums against people u dont even know, & then ur tryin to big up urself as a superior poster.
lol - fuck outta my face, u insecure clown.

"i used to handle 15 e-beefs at the same time back in the day"
"this one guy.. he lives in Europe.. don't co-sign him, guys.. just don't, please. its not fun to troll anymore
 :'( "
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 06:59:09 AM by OG Michael Madsen »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2012, 07:03:28 AM »
whats the reason for ur emotional rollercoaster?

LMAO!!!!!!

JAY-DC GETS OWNED IN ONE LINE!! hahahahahah

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2012, 11:11:28 AM »
lol,
"guys, its not funny to troll anymore",  :'( "why is he co-signed by everyone?", "doesnt he live in Europe?" :boohoo:
fascinating how a socialy-maladjusted person like Jay (who feeds off of a shitstarting "troll"-persona),
gets upset when a forum isnt to his liking. dork   8)

First, why do you edit 98% percent of your posts?

He's angry after he hits the post button and has to come back and say more

blcxm

« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2012, 11:26:00 AM »
Jaydc >>> mad son.

Will_B

« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2012, 11:42:48 AM »
Jaydc >>> mad son.

Easily.

'Mike' is on an emotional meltdown lately and becoming more reclusive...striking out etc etc.

He tried a comeback after the tragic 'eMornings' thread in the usual way -  lay low for 48 hours, then start 4 threads on Crooked I (a powerhouse move, surely) :D

Remember, if he does go for good....tagged Terrace Martin myspace phone-rips will live on @ da-sauce <------------250 posts + dicc piccs

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2012, 12:05:09 PM »
I've volunteered to write, other people have too....its on their end to accept the help being offered

I have hit them up plenty of times about writing on the site and about showcasing other Cali and west artist outside of the deathrow/Nwa/dre family tree.  I'm also in Los Angeles and could go to shows and interview artist.  But they don't seem to want any help. I would rather work with them and their established site then create another one and become competition. Truth is with this site and westcoast rydaz falling off, I guess it's time to create a new site.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 12:11:09 PM by Black Male »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2012, 12:31:30 PM »
Jaydc >>> mad son.

Easily.

'Mike' is on an emotional meltdown lately and becoming more reclusive...striking out etc etc.

He tried a comeback after the tragic 'eMornings' thread in the usual way -  lay low for 48 hours, then start 4 threads on Crooked I (a powerhouse move, surely) :D

Remember, if he does go for good....tagged Terrace Martin myspace phone-rips will live on @ da-sauce <------------250 posts + dicc piccs

damn, Will.
ur like a hyena
as soon as u see taht someone is throwin jabs at me, ur leavin ur dark cave of depression,
to log in on to the net, so u can jump on in.
this is the first post ive seen from u in days. its a damn shame that ur existence on a forum revolves
around another person.

Will_B

« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2012, 12:43:22 PM »

"Hey guys, its so nice we can spend this eMorning together.....I've spent all day planning it. I mean night"

Whats that you say?

"GoooooooooooooooOOOOOOD eMorning dubcccccccc"

Oh yeah, I remember

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2012, 12:46:42 PM »
bitches on my dick cause i post like jesus.