Author Topic: This forum needs to be put out of it's misery.  (Read 2638 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: This forum needs to be put out of it's misery.
« Reply #60 on: June 23, 2012, 12:47:47 PM »
Will, if u quote ur own post more tahn 4 tiems, it goes to show u dont really have much to say.

good to see that ur comback on this forum after a hiatus of days, is dedicated to me tho as usual  (like im really surprised)

Will_B

« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2012, 12:52:38 PM »
good to see that ur comback on this forum after a hiatus of days, is dedicated to me tho as usual  (like im really surprised)

Just paying tribute to you...at the the end of your current eLife on dubcc.

You'll 'strangely' disappear soon (eSuicide) and come back as a new, even more nerdy agressive DPG stan (just like last time).

"GoooooooooooooooOOOOOOD eMorning dubcccccccc"

"How are my favourite USA eBuddies this morning? Are some of you Black?"

« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2012, 12:57:28 PM »
nah, ur replying to my posts, cuz u  cant force urself to leave em be.
ur whole life revolves around ur anonymous "enemy" on the internet.. that is one of the reasons why u probly live in a mental health care unit. i dont know why ur assistant didn't unplug ur internet-connection in ur room by now though

Will_B

« Reply #63 on: June 23, 2012, 01:09:23 PM »
nah, ur replying to my posts, cuz u  cant force urself to leave em be.
ur whole life revolves around ur anonymous "enemy" on the internet.. that is one of the reasons why u probly live in a mental health care unit. i dont know why ur assistant didn't unplug ur internet-connection in ur room by now though

LMFAOO

"GoooooooooooooooOOOOOOD eMorning dubcccccccc"

« Reply #64 on: June 23, 2012, 01:12:50 PM »
lol, how many sugarcubes did u put in ur coffe Will?

Sccit

« Reply #65 on: June 23, 2012, 01:21:11 PM »
I've volunteered to write, other people have too....its on their end to accept the help being offered

I have hit them up plenty of times about writing on the site and about showcasing other Cali and west artist outside of the deathrow/Nwa/dre family tree.  I'm also in Los Angeles and could go to shows and interview artist.  But they don't seem to want any help. I would rather work with them and their established site then create another one and become competition. Truth is with this site and westcoast rydaz falling off, I guess it's time to create a new site.

do it

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: June 23, 2012, 01:57:16 PM »
I've volunteered to write, other people have too....its on their end to accept the help being offered

I have hit them up plenty of times about writing on the site and about showcasing other Cali and west artist outside of the deathrow/Nwa/dre family tree.  I'm also in Los Angeles and could go to shows and interview artist.  But they don't seem to want any help. I would rather work with them and their established site then create another one and become competition. Truth is with this site and westcoast rydaz falling off, I guess it's time to create a new site.

I'd sign up on the forum if you do a good job nigga
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #67 on: June 23, 2012, 02:56:56 PM »
whats the reason for ur emotional rollercoaster?

LMAO!!!!!!

JAY-DC GETS OWNED IN ONE LINE!! hahahahahah

Wow, pathetic.

I know all the good sports are over right now but that doesn't mean you have to apply your fair weather dick riding into other areas.

Sikotic™

« Reply #68 on: June 23, 2012, 06:24:25 PM »

I have hit them up plenty of times about writing on the site and about showcasing other Cali and west artist outside of the deathrow/Nwa/dre family tree.  I'm also in Los Angeles and could go to shows and interview artist.  But they don't seem to want any help. I would rather work with them and their established site then create another one and become competition. Truth is with this site and westcoast rydaz falling off, I guess it's time to create a new site.

do it
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #69 on: June 23, 2012, 11:45:40 PM »

I have hit them up plenty of times about writing on the site and about showcasing other Cali and west artist outside of the deathrow/Nwa/dre family tree.  I'm also in Los Angeles and could go to shows and interview artist.  But they don't seem to want any help. I would rather work with them and their established site then create another one and become competition. Truth is with this site and westcoast rydaz falling off, I guess it's time to create a new site.

do it

blcxm

« Reply #70 on: June 24, 2012, 05:58:05 AM »

dont do it

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #71 on: June 24, 2012, 07:30:31 PM »

do it

Working on two sites at the moment.  http://weserious.com (current site up is not the final site) which is going to be like worldstar, but better designed, more user friendly, more features and less ignorant.  Then I got http://westwired.com which will be like a West Magazine.  It will cover music from California, Nevada, Washington, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Alaska, Hawaii, Colorado, Montana, Idaho, Wyoming and maybe the mid west.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #72 on: June 25, 2012, 02:21:13 AM »

do it
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #73 on: June 25, 2012, 10:15:39 AM »

do it

Working on two sites at the moment.  http://weserious.com (current site up is not the final site) which is going to be like worldstar, but better designed, more user friendly, more features and less ignorant.  Then I got http://westwired.com which will be like a West Magazine.  It will cover music from California, Nevada, Washington, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Alaska, Hawaii, Colorado, Montana, Idaho, Wyoming and maybe the mid west.

real shit

LIGHTS_444

• 'G'
« Reply #74 on: June 25, 2012, 10:24:53 AM »
do you really think children need peating

L.A.M.B!