10 (58.8%)
bigjakedoggydogg
3 (17.6%)
whitecraig
1 (5.9%)
other(specify)
3 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: biggest lier in WCC???  (Read 615 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re:biggest lier in WCC???
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2003, 04:44:37 PM »
This is reallllly stupid......

NIK - Yes, his family is rich and he does live next to Ice Cube and he prolly does go to snoop's house.....so what? lol, why tha fuc yall get so star struck here? why is it so hard 2 believe? lol, yall make it seem like NIK lives next to Jesus.....Personally, I don't give a flying fuck if NIK lives next to some big time rapper lol.....It's not like it's gonna make him cooler 2 me.....
It's no big deal.....I've met nearly every famous bay area rapper, and make songs with tha less famous ones......Me and My people go to Celly Cel's bbqs he throws & smoke with people like Young Droop, Rappin 4 Tay and shit.....I'm sick of lil "fans" thinking their heroes aren't HUMAN......

White Craig - He prolly has won rap battles, so what? lol, I could believe it, he's got great lyrics and apparently his studio songs are pretty dope, altho I still gotta judge for myself, holla @ me.....And about him slangin weed, so what? big fuckin deaaaaaaaaal, Me and My crew slang on a daily basis, I dun give a fuc if this is a message board lol, U think cops are gonna get me just cuz I say it on here? Cops out here dun care about pity shit like that, Even if U do get caught out here, they'll eventually drop tha case.....

Jeeez, I dunno where some of U are from.....But it sure seems like U need 2 get out more often.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2003, 04:57:28 PM »
LMAO...Exactly Rod...people get so damn star struck here on WCC...I live in fuckin Woodland Hills...90% of the West Coast rappers live out here...LoL...It aint my fault yall dont see famous people down in the UK...PeACe

min0rity

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2003, 05:26:09 PM »
now i'm just doing this for fun so don't get so uptight...

^^^ i was just playing yall don't take this shit serious....jesus christ some people just take thing TOO seriously..i even wrote it was just for fun..i was just bored this morning lol
« Last Edit: February 10, 2003, 05:28:17 PM by MiN0RiTy »

min0rity

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2003, 05:31:16 PM »
Your grammar isn't that good either by the looks of thing.
oh sorry lad, i didn't know you were a english teacher you arse, you want some biscults?? not enough 5 year olds to keep you company lately?? yer

sorry I don't know what a biscult is.

you don't know what biscuits is but you know how to child molest??? its a damn shame lad....

Suga Foot

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2003, 05:31:30 PM »

NIK - Yes, his family is rich and he does live next to Ice Cube and he prolly does go to snoop's house.....so what? lol, why tha fuc yall get so star struck here? why is it so hard 2 believe? lol, yall make it seem like NIK lives next to Jesus.....Personally, I don't give a flying fuck if NIK lives next to some big time rapper lol.....It's not like it's gonna make him cooler 2 me.....
It's no big deal.....I've met nearly every famous bay area rapper, and make songs with tha less famous ones......Me and My people go to Celly Cel's bbqs he throws & smoke with people like Young Droop, Rappin 4 Tay and shit.....I'm sick of lil "fans" thinking their heroes aren't HUMAN......

White Craig - He prolly has won rap battles, so what? lol, I could believe it, he's got great lyrics and apparently his studio songs are pretty dope, altho I still gotta judge for myself, holla @ me.....And about him slangin weed, so what? big fuckin deaaaaaaaaal, Me and My crew slang on a daily basis, I dun give a fuc if this is a message board lol, U think cops are gonna get me just cuz I say it on here? Cops out here dun care about pity shit like that, Even if U do get caught out here, they'll eventually drop tha case.....

Jeeez, I dunno where some of U are from.....But it sure seems like U need 2 get out more often.....

Rod speaks the truth once again.  Famous people are just people.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2003, 05:59:51 PM »
The real thing is, LOL he didn't even fix the spelling of lier after overseer called him on it, LOL.  That's real.  

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2003, 06:04:29 PM »
The real thing is, LOL he didn't even fix the spelling of lier after overseer called him on it, LOL.  That's real.  

lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2003, 06:23:24 PM »

Thats cuz he still doesn't know the real spellin...LoL

bez

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2003, 11:58:20 AM »
Your grammar isn't that good either by the looks of thing.
oh sorry lad, i didn't know you were a english teacher you arse, you want some biscults?? not enough 5 year olds to keep you company lately?? yer

sorry I don't know what a biscult is.

you don't know what biscuits is but you know how to child molest??? its a damn shame lad....

That better you actually spelt biscuits right this time, well done.  

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2003, 02:02:12 PM »
i personally think that 7even is the biggest liar on here, that clown ass mutha fucka, he thinks that he is the king or some shit, "so easy to get a gun, so where's the real thugz at?" what a fuckin homo, i'm sorry but i stand that mutha fucka....

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2003, 03:36:53 PM »
i odnt think ppl are gonna lie over tha internet to make themselves kool u can only mkae urself kool if u lie about ur age cuzz u are talking to a fine ass chicc ;) im out!!!

mauzip

« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2003, 08:18:32 PM »
lol making a problem about spelling... YOU KNOW WHAT HE MEANS DON'T YOU?!

besides that: minority had the coolest sig here! GUUS!!!

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2003, 02:39:28 AM »

damn, i neva realized how cool u are Rod. LOL

bez

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2003, 04:13:39 PM »
Rod is on point.  I dont think NIK is a Liar, its just hard to belive like.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2003, 04:17:41 PM »
Rod is on point.  I dont think NIK is a Liar, its just hard to belive like.

Its hard for you to belive because you live in the UK...