Author Topic: How Many Abortions Have You Paid For?  (Read 491 times)

Sikotic™

How Many Abortions Have You Paid For?
« on: June 22, 2012, 07:37:29 PM »
Be honest.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: How Many Abortions Have You Paid For?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 01:07:12 AM »
just kick em in the stomach durin the 8th or 9th month, n ull save the moeny

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 01:15:59 AM »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 04:22:51 AM »
Four.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2012, 08:04:18 AM »
I never understood how halfway intelligent human beings get pregnant/knock someone up without the intend to do so, especially when it occurs several times. I never knocked a bitch up and probably never will.. and no, that doesn't mean I never have sex lmfao.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2012, 02:41:27 PM »
I never understood how halfway intelligent human beings get pregnant/knock someone up without the intend to do so, especially when it occurs several times. I never knocked a bitch up and probably never will.. and no, that doesn't mean I never have sex lmfao.

Clearly gay.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2012, 02:53:26 PM »
none strap up.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2012, 06:18:29 PM »
Jaydc may be Canadian, but he keeps it real.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2012, 06:21:20 PM »

Clearly gay.

Clearly too timid to talk a long-term-relationship woman into taking the pill and too unresponsible to use condoms when fucking a possibly STD-infested tattooed drunk slut on a one-night-stand...

In all seriousness, I don't get it. When fucking skanks I'd use condoms even if I've had a vasectomy before. When I'm with a girlfriend who I can trust, I let her take the pill and that's that.
How a man of decent intelligence and a grown man level of responsibility can get 4 different women pregant before he is 30 is beyond me. It's completely unresponsible on various counts.

People who seek to validate their sex-appeal by the number of abortions they had to pay for are beyond pathetic.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 06:24:30 PM by 7even »
No, it's not a sin

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2012, 09:42:52 PM »

Clearly gay.

I love sucking cock

Ew.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2012, 01:57:24 AM »

Clearly gay.

I love sucking cock

Ew.

lol

and none

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2012, 07:26:59 PM »
You and your father jerk off together, get the fuck outta here you hanson looking faggot

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2012, 07:28:13 PM »

Clearly gay.

Clearly too timid to talk a long-term-relationship woman into taking the pill and too unresponsible to use condoms when fucking a possibly STD-infested tattooed drunk slut on a one-night-stand...

In all seriousness, I don't get it. When fucking skanks I'd use condoms even if I've had a vasectomy before. When I'm with a girlfriend who I can trust, I let her take the pill and that's that.
How a man of decent intelligence and a grown man level of responsibility can get 4 different women pregant before he is 30 is beyond me. It's completely unresponsible on various counts.

People who seek to validate their sex-appeal by the number of abortions they had to pay for are beyond pathetic.

You fuck men in the ass, you don't have to worry about pregnancy issues.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2012, 07:32:16 PM »

Clearly gay.

I'm sure you don't either, cause those anti-depressants make your dick soft  :laugh:
No, it's not a sin

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2012, 07:41:13 PM »

Clearly gay.

I'm sure you don't either, cause those anti-depressants make your dick soft  :laugh:

Never been on anti-depressants

But you jerk off with your dad