Author Topic: 2012 OLYMPICS - False Flag Event To Take Place  (Read 430 times)

Semir

• Muthafuckin' OG
2012 OLYMPICS - False Flag Event To Take Place
« on: June 23, 2012, 01:38:24 PM »
I hope this does NOT happen and i'm also NOT saying that i'm 100% sure it WILL happen but there's a big possibility it will happen and when/if it happens make sure you know the truth that it's all pre-planned by your own governement.

I highly recommend you to watch all the 10 parts of this serie to understand it completely.

Fraxxx

Re: 2012 OLYMPICS - False Flag Event To Take Place
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 07:52:14 AM »
I hope this does NOT happen and i'm also NOT saying that i'm 100% sure it WILL happen but there's a big possibility it will happen and when/if it happens make sure you know the truth that it's all pre-planned by your own governement.

LOL And I know about false flag attacks but still lol at that statement.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 08:12:09 AM »
I can't wait!!!
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

LIGHTS_444

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 01:38:09 PM »
 8) 8)

L.A.M.B!

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2012, 04:45:11 PM »

Fraxx, you are an intelligent dude, do you not find it creepy the number of recent movies which have alluded to a nuke going off in London?
Let me put it another way, we have been watching movies featuring high tech robotics for years and years, we watch a genre called sci fi, but more and more what was sci fi is now here or coming around the corner.
That is called predictive programming, essentially we have been conditioned to the point where our reactions to it are now more predictable.
Let's be under no illusions the hollywood film industry is brain washing 101.

I guess I see this as a blessing too, because the internet allows for the wild fire spread of information. Perhaps I am being naive but I still think there are a lot of good evil who counter the evil or at least fight against them within the intelligence agencies and such.

Fraxxx

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2012, 02:51:21 AM »

Fraxx, you are an intelligent dude, do you not find it creepy the number of recent movies which have alluded to a nuke going off in London?
Let me put it another way, we have been watching movies featuring high tech robotics for years and years, we watch a genre called sci fi, but more and more what was sci fi is now here or coming around the corner.
That is called predictive programming, essentially we have been conditioned to the point where our reactions to it are now more predictable.
Let's be under no illusions the hollywood film industry is brain washing 101.

I guess I see this as a blessing too, because the internet allows for the wild fire spread of information. Perhaps I am being naive but I still think there are a lot of good evil who counter the evil or at least fight against them within the intelligence agencies and such.

Didn't watch the thing yet, I was at work when I commented yesterday. Statement was just a little funny. :)

Are there any movies about nuking London? I'm really not up to most mainstream movie releases.

Regarding your last point: Most problematic are the massive amounts of people that are working in favor of a certain agenda and just don't see it. I.e. Chemists that work for huge companies, on ways to produce bread in a way that has absolutely nothing to do with real baking and destroys ALL small bakeries that use real ingredients and make good, fresh food. And such chemists are highly intelligent people, they're simply not able to see the bigger picture.

Alright, gonna watch that thing now.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

LIGHTS_444

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2012, 09:36:43 AM »
ITS NOT WHAT YOU DO ITS WHO YOU DO

L.A.M.B!

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2012, 11:36:17 AM »

LOL And I know about false flag attacks but still lol at that statement.
Cosign.  This sentence is a run on and on and on. Lmao

LIGHTS_444

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2012, 01:10:23 PM »
 ???

L.A.M.B!