Author Topic: Infinite sits down for exclusive interview with Mekkan Refugee.. In Elements sec  (Read 523 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
This shit is dubcc history.  Infinite sits down with his alter ego the Mekkan Refugee for a dubcc exclusive interview.    Talks about the new album on the way, shouts out the LMB crew, and drops some science on Islamic mysticism.  Check it out over in elements..
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

O.G A.Geesta'z

Wow your fuckin pathetic I would of charged you cheap for an exclusive dubcc interview
The West is Back

Remedy360

If you hate on this project it's because you're white and ashamed about your love for hip hop culture.

Sikotic™

I should delete this thread like you delete all my threads in Elements.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I should delete this thread like you delete all my threads in Elements.

Actually considering how dead the elements forum is I think it has nowhere to go but up.  So you have a free pass from me for atleast one month I won't delet anything you guys post.  Later I will update the rules just to make it official.

Sikotic™

It's dead primarily because of that reason. Mission accomplished I guess.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It's dead primarily because of that reason. Mission accomplished I guess.

LOL... about how much more active was it before I took over?   That section has been this slow for many years now.

Sikotic™

No, it was on the decline way before you were a mod. Censoring the few contributors you got isn't doing anybody any favors though.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Your favorite posters favorite poster

It would be interesting if your alter ego's were completely different than who you are but instead it's just a slightly more extreme version of yourself because you're too much of a fucking pussy to think outside your little box and to challenge yourself.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^I agree with that... why not make an alter ego that hates (sand)niggers on a profound level?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It would be interesting if your alter ego's were completely different than who you are but instead it's just a slightly more extreme version of yourself because you're too much of a fucking pussy to think outside your little box and to challenge yourself.

How much different was Slim Shady from Eminem?  How much different was Mackevelli from 2pac?  

Even Humpty Hump wasn't that much different from Shock G, he just was white and with a big nose.

...But regardless we can only express something that is within ourselves. To do otherwise would be to live your life in the identity trap where you respond to the expectations of others rather than fullfilling ones own purpose.

Your favorite posters favorite poster

How much different was Slim Shady from Eminem?  How much different was Mackevelli from 2pac?  

Even Humpty Hump wasn't that much different from Shock G, he just was white and with a big nose.

...But regardless we can only express something that is within ourselves. To do otherwise would be to live your life in the identity trap where you respond to the expectations of others rather than fullfilling ones own purpose.

You're the ultimate sheep son.  What did Eminem do, Pac, Shock G, God Damn man be your own fucking man already.  Jesus fucking christ you're a fucking bitch.

Sikotic™

For real, stop jockin what other people did and do your own thing.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What did Eminem do?  What did Pac do?  Ahh geee, I don't know maybe have two of the most successful recording careers in hiphop history?

And I don't think anyone would say the way I express myself is just an effort to copy 2pac and Eminem.  Nothing is created in a vacuum, so all artists have their inspirations, but it still comes from within.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
For real, stop jockin what other people did and do your own thing.

LOL.. listen to my first album.  It sounds nothing like 2pac or Eminem or anybody else for that matter.