Author Topic: I've been gone a while, someone catch me up  (Read 379 times)

Your favorite posters favorite poster

I've been gone a while, someone catch me up
« on: June 24, 2012, 08:32:46 PM »
I would check in periodically and see at times NIK still talking about killing sikoitc and stealing his car, did either happen ?

So rocco the retard got fucked up by lights, so Rocco pulled out a burner because he's a pussy ?

I see in the elements section Brian is still talking to himself.

Was NIK's concert real ?

Most of the traffic here is comprised of bots

That weird Italian guy that no one liked turned face so Jome banned him ?

What else has happened I should know about ?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: I've been gone a while, someone catch me up
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 10:34:49 PM »
I would check in periodically and see at times NIK still talking about killing sikoitc and stealing his car, did either happen ?

So rocco the retard got fucked up by lights, so Rocco pulled out a burner because he's a pussy ?

Was NIK's concert real ?

1. No, NIK is a pussy & after everybody was like "Alright...well go see him, bitch...", he just played the "He isn't worth my time" card. Occasionally contradicting himself saying "one day" he'll get what's coming to him. Also threatened to jack his car with a gang of ashy, untalented niggas.

2. So far that's the story.

3. Yes, Brian is delusional. Although I'm booking it that he's just a troll. No human being can be that retarded & pussy simultaneously.

4. LOL, nope. June 2nd or some shit. You'd think his "first big deal" after being called out for weeks for just one person to video tape it he'd post SOMETHING about it. June 3rd (or something like that) I went into the "So NIK..." thread I made leading up to the concert, which I basically said you're lying about so many factors about this & said "So NIK, your first performance was less than 24 hours ago & you got nothing to say about it?". Then the kid whose been active around the clock for ten years, just straight up ignored, he'll say "didn't see" my post, despite the fact he's answered me 100% of the time for the past two years. Then it was never brought up again. Kid ran as fast as he humanly could from that.

5. Yeah & somehow they still contribute more to discussions than Brian, Radiotube or OG Will.

6. Elano?

7. Nothing.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 11:53:45 PM »
Oh yeah, I forgot all about that concert shit. Did it ever happen?

And my car is just fine. I'm just fine. Nothing did or ever will happen.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 12:08:36 AM »
The show was already discussed on twz radio.. I'll have to peep that episode to get the full scope

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2012, 01:36:34 AM »
Stick around Tom I'm getting back in the mix too... Lights isn't dead, Nik is still a fraud Roccs a pussy Natalie is still fat and Infinite is clinically insane
The West is Back

Remedy360

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2012, 01:52:08 AM »

Was NIK's concert real ?

3. Yes, Brian is delusional. Although I'm booking it that he's just a troll. No human being can be that retarded & pussy simultaneously.

LOL, I'd like to think so.

As for Elano, he never "turned face" as far as I know. He's just been beefing with people as usual and caught a few bans.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2012, 02:12:33 AM »
Elano never did shit to anybody, he contributes better then most of this board and agrees with me Sik is a niggeroid or whatever he calls him
The West is Back

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2012, 03:13:56 AM »
It saddens me knowing Brian exists and has a child. It's probably a good thing he's a dead beat dad that kid would be really fucked up if he was raised by Brian.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2012, 10:04:58 AM »
Stick around Tom I'm getting back in the mix too... Lights isn't dead, Nik is still a fraud Roccs a pussy Natalie is still fat and Infinite is clinically insane

Don't u have down syndrome or something ?

LIGHTS_444

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2012, 10:07:43 AM »
im not proud of fucking up roccy, and just to let you know i still got love for all hommies, except for this guy named albert.... cuz he is just fatt

L.A.M.B!

LIGHTS_444

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2012, 10:09:27 AM »
Oh yeah, I forgot all about that concert shit. Did it ever happen?

And my car is just fine. I'm just fine. Nothing did or ever will happen.
dont be so sure, remember now lights is watching you,,,,u have more responsibility= respect due to ability is a level hard to maintain up but its doable

L.A.M.B!

LIGHTS_444

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2012, 10:10:20 AM »
It suddens me knowing Brian exists and has a child. It's probably a good thing he's a dead beat dad that kid would be really fucked up if he was raised by Brian.
what does it suddens me, is that how canadians remember sudan or sudam

L.A.M.B!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2012, 10:28:23 AM »
Elano never did shit to anybody, he contributes better then most of this board and agrees with me Sik is a niggeroid or whatever he calls him

smh 

elano spams the sports forum with insults

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2012, 02:36:23 PM »

smh 

same as you  :o

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2012, 03:54:17 PM »

smh 

same as you  :o

yep but i haven't since i was unbanned

elano? got banned again