Poll

Does 50 Cent sound better before he got shot or now?

Before he got shot
5 (41.7%)
After her got shot
3 (25%)
Both equally dope
2 (16.7%)
Both equally whack
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: 50 Cent before he got shot or after?  (Read 352 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:50 Cent before he got shot or after?
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2003, 10:42:33 PM »

Idiot, I said his voice sounds like Fabolous...They both got that same monotone sound in their voice...Read before you comment...PeACe

Kid, it's not 50's fault that Fabolous stole 50's and also Ma$e's flow.
2Pac didn't get lame after tha Realest & Krazy stole his sound, voice & image did he??

Are u fuckin retarded? How can Fabolous have stolen 50 Cents voice? A voice is something your born with...Dumbass...

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2003, 02:52:56 AM »
I'd say 50 and Mase sound more-alike. But as far as lyrics go i'd say he's far from a 'Mase'. As for deciding if he's better now or before I don't really know, I ain't heard enough from him before he was shot, and the tracks I have heard don't really sound much different to me  :-\

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2003, 08:25:26 AM »
Fabolous and Mase do both sound different in my ears, but they can be kinda similiar to 50, sometimes 50 even reminds me of Jay-Z

NIK it wasn't bout stealing 50's voice, but about stealing his flow and a flow ain't sumthing you're born with.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2003, 08:26:44 AM by Kill »

Jome

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2003, 04:40:23 PM »

Are u fuckin retarded? How can Fabolous have stolen 50 Cents voice? A voice is something your born with...Dumbass...

Grow up kid.
You can impersonate a voice, not steal it, you know what I meant.
I'll make sure to spell it out for you, and feed you with a spoon next time.