Author Topic: 2Chainz is like a Rockstar Hood Rapper #vicioustho  (Read 738 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: 2Chainz is like a Rockstar Hood Rapper #vicioustho
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2012, 03:23:14 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/_BQAcntNoK4&amp;feature=youtube_gdata_player" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/_BQAcntNoK4&amp;feature=youtube_gdata_player</a>

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2012, 04:57:27 PM »
^^^^^^^^^
i know its easy for me to read but i have feeling that reading books gives a massive headache  ;D

violence gets more shit accomplished anyway

like for example SS killing retards like u during WWII  :)

Nah they wouldn't have killed Me.  I woulda been too busy settin up traps in the jungles throwin spears at them niggaz left n right with all kinds of boobie traps.  

But u do realize that a lot of Mexicans and Central Americans from Today and "yesterday" have African blood in you, right?  The "salsa" dance is an African dance and sound, or did u not know any of this?  That's right, your great grandmother was gagging on big black cocks too.  These are the facts of life.  I could go on and on *nogoogle  this is not a catch22

I can only imagine with a name like "itchi" that you must be Dorito Taco Shitter

hahahahahaha u just proved you are fuckin stupid and have no clue at all what are u talkin about and this shit is just to funny pulling by u a race card
this is my nick and has nothing to do with where i come from or my ethnicity u retard and secondly ICHI is from japanese and it means number ONE, but how would know that - using google is to difficult for u

hahha setting traps hahaha u too retarded to use google i would like to see u making any traps most likely u would trap urself and they will laughing at u what an idiot u are
LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #47 on: June 24, 2012, 11:16:25 AM »
I stopped reading when the word "poetry" was used to describe 2Chainz music. Stick to what you know #teamsupersizedburgerandfries

Fraxxx

« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2012, 07:57:18 AM »
I stopped reading when the word "poetry" was used to describe 2Chainz music. Stick to what you know #teamsupersizedburgerandfries

#teamflippinburgersandsupersizethighs
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2012, 10:31:46 AM »
Nah, y'all be hatin' but I

Remedy360

« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2012, 04:31:13 PM »
I don't care if this dude can fucking rhyme like Biggie.  I don't like him as a person... so I ain't gonna feel his shit no matter how dope it is.  Same thing with Kanye and Jay-Z.  Sure they got skills or whatever, but I don't like them as people so I never feel their shit no matter how dope it is (which Jay-Z ain't even dope but Kanye has some skills)

Snoop could rap a whole album just rhyming "LBC/213" and that shit would be dope cause Snoop is a character and a great person.   Feel me?

lmao..how did I miss this gem.