Author Topic: Why is it  (Read 229 times)

Sub-Z

Re: Why is it
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2001, 04:18:50 PM »
they dont call because their busy bangin other girls
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

TheShiznit227

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "We Livin' this shit 'til the day that we die, Survival of the Fit only the strong survive..." Mobb Deep
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2001, 04:41:33 PM »

lol i can see it, is a mobb deep cover rite

-{bLaDe}

yeah...thanx...that means it's my fuckin' computer...
"One Nation under a Groove, gettin' down jus' for tha funk of it..."

"Rest In Peace to all lives Stolen on September 11th, 2001..." Trey Lawrence III

"Yo, they call me Nas, I'm not your legal type of fella/Moet drinkin, marijuana smokin street dwellah" Nas on "Represent"

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2001, 04:55:10 PM »

they dont call because their busy bangin other girls

hummm.. in this case i don't think that is the problem... i am just wondering why this guy always wants me to call him... i ask him to call me .. and he is said.. i think i better that you call me... but my thing is... That he is the one asking me to call.. i could careless if i talk to him or not over the phone.... but he has never called me... he ask that i call him.... i just want to know what might be going on in his head....

Big BpG

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2001, 05:52:33 PM »
If a girl gives you her number, then dial the digits... i do... then they start to dial your digits, then you're dialing everyones digits and its like a hundred digit dialing in a day

-Big BpG            did that make sense

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

ToNe1904

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2001, 05:59:45 PM »
yah i hate when people be playin gamez. shit, if i wanna talk to a female...ima call her. if i dont call her.....then she could best believe i aint too interested in talkin to her. not tah be mean....but shit, at least itz real. fuk tha childish shit...

PinkTowelGirl

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2001, 06:31:40 PM »

yah i hate when people be playin gamez. shit, if i wanna talk to a female...ima call her. if i dont call her.....then she could best believe i aint too interested in talkin to her. not tah be mean....but shit, at least itz real. fuk tha childish shit...

Thanks.. you know what i am saying...

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2001, 08:43:39 PM »

i dont call girls b/c i dont have any girls numbers an girls dont call me b/c they dont like me,  so i call myself an when tha phone is busy it makes me feel important

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
i cant stop laughing lol.. lmmuthafuckinao!!

Sub-Z

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2001, 08:59:49 AM »

hummm.. in this case i don't think that is the problem... i am just wondering why this guy always wants me to call him... i ask him to call me .. and he is said.. i think i better that you call me... but my thing is... That he is the one asking me to call.. i could careless if i talk to him or not over the phone.... but he has never called me... he ask that i call him.... i just want to know what might be going on in his head....

oh well,thats my reason for not callin  ;D

TheShiznit227

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "We Livin' this shit 'til the day that we die, Survival of the Fit only the strong survive..." Mobb Deep
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2001, 09:06:43 AM »

Word son...I hate it when girls dont get the picture that u dont like 'em but they call and shit anyway...If i called a girl and told her that i liked her, and she expressed no interest in my, i wouldnt call back again and agian to try and change her mind, ya'digg...
"One Nation under a Groove, gettin' down jus' for tha funk of it..."

"Rest In Peace to all lives Stolen on September 11th, 2001..." Trey Lawrence III

"Yo, they call me Nas, I'm not your legal type of fella/Moet drinkin, marijuana smokin street dwellah" Nas on "Represent"

ToNe1904

« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2001, 09:26:07 AM »

Word son...I hate it when girls dont get the picture that u dont like 'em but they call and shit anyway...If i called a girl and told her that i liked her, and she expressed no interest in my, i wouldnt call back again and agian to try and change her mind, ya'digg...

i know datz righ! i aint intah tryna make a bitch like me. fuk dat, too much effort on mah part. she eitha goan like me or not, shit if i feel like gettin in a girlz head so i can pull dat ho, thas not a prollem....u know they be weak in tha mind anywayz. LOLOL. i know datz goan get a response frum sum female...but fukit!

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2001, 09:49:54 AM »
Why does the guy wnat you to call him....well I'll tell ya...

CAUSE HE A CHEAP ASS MU'PHUKA WHO DON'T WANNA RUN UP HIS FONEBILL!!!!!!

I h8 ppl like that, they always wantin ya to fone cos they might run up a dayum fone bill....the most pathetic explanation I have ever heard....if you don't wanna run up a fone bill the why have a fone? or buy yourself a mobile fone when you get the money.

Also a lotta ppl can't fone me cos I have this internet on a lot of the time even when I'm out or at skool or shit......anyways if ppl ask u 2 fone then and you don't wanna...tell them 2 fone u or just don't fone them cos they sooner or l8r gonna fone ya that nite or the nxt day you see them they will ask why you didn't call but you just walk past them and pretend not to see them cos then they gonna call to ask you what they wanted in the first place and then they gonna ask did you not see them cos they were right nxt to you.....dayum I dunno why I am laffin at that but I am....a person goes to speak to you and you just walk on by and they continue to speak....LMAO....I dunno why I find that funny but I can just picture it

Also since a lot of ppl don't fone me.....I just fone up ppl I don't know that well....press 141 (in the uk anyways so my number can't get recognized) and wen they pick up...mkae funny noises like an animal or shit then hang up.....or I pretend to be sum guy sellin summi nso I put on a supid voice....or the one I have found more recent to be funny is you fone up somebody and here the convo:

Person: Hello
Me: Yes hello, is your fridge runnin?
Person: Pardon?
Me: Is your fridge runnin?

Ok this is where you can get 2 answers:

Yes

Person: Yes, why?
Me: Well ya better go and catch it then

No

Person: No, why?
Me:................*have hung up*

Anywas nice little excitement brought to you life by that long as thing that had no meanin to it at all....I can't remember if I even answered the question... ???...I think I did
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2001, 10:29:53 AM »
i used to call girls a lot but now since i haven't been getting any, i call less..... :'(