Author Topic: Whats tha worst punishment you ever got  (Read 334 times)

NEW_MINORITY

Re: Whats tha worst punishment you ever got
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2001, 09:59:26 AM »
anyways, i mean whats up with all the community service???? does ya'll school's give out community service ALWAYS as a mean of punishment??? cuz when i was in high school you get in-school suspension where you were isolated ALL DAY which is boring as fuck or you get out of school suspension which is cool cuz you CAN'T come to school which is kinda funny or if its some serious shit you did at school, they call the cops
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2001, 10:01:46 AM »

I got BOS.  >:(

so what you trying to say??? you GD???

TheShiznit227

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "We Livin' this shit 'til the day that we die, Survival of the Fit only the strong survive..." Mobb Deep
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2001, 03:08:36 PM »

i think its an chicago gang but anyways, i'm gonna get that snitch one way or another.....

It started there, moved elsewhere...
"One Nation under a Groove, gettin' down jus' for tha funk of it..."

"Rest In Peace to all lives Stolen on September 11th, 2001..." Trey Lawrence III

"Yo, they call me Nas, I'm not your legal type of fella/Moet drinkin, marijuana smokin street dwellah" Nas on "Represent"

grimace

• 'G'
  • I know she know, ima dog, but i liked the way she licked my balls. I know she knows, i aint shit, but i liked the way she sucked my dick.
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2001, 05:34:12 PM »

anyways, i mean whats up with all the community service???? does ya'll school's give out community service ALWAYS as a mean of punishment??? cuz when i was in high school you get in-school suspension where you were isolated ALL DAY which is boring as fuck or you get out of school suspension which is cool cuz you CAN'T come to school which is kinda funny or if its some serious shit you did at school, they call the cops

Yeah, our school has that too.

ISR(in school suspension) is fucking horrible. But, I got more homework done in a week than I got done the rest of the year. ;D

I never did any real bad things(at least shit i got caught for)

At a Kroger's i went and took a shit once, i decided to get some reading material, so i grabbed one of their mags. When I tried to leave, they took me to the back and told me that if i went there again, they'd call the cops. (a year later I got a job there ;) )

Ummm, I got suspended one year and got ISR for fighting, this kid said i was a punk, and wouldnt do nuthin, so i flipped and whooped his arse in the locker room.

The next year I got suspended for destroying like 5 English books (i had em all in my bookbag and threw them in a creek behind my friends house cuz they was so damn heavy on my shoulder)

I got into a fight, basiclly for the same reason as the first fight, and fought him too. I got off easy, cuz i stopped after I realized he was pussying out (he wouldn't fight back)

I'ma good boy.

Ro J. Simpson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Riddim Killa!
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2001, 06:21:50 PM »
aiyyo..

the worst punishment i ever got was the first time i got caught smoking weed.

my moms walked straite into the room..and im sat down in my chair with this big ass bong..toking on it like carmen electra's nipples..

she flipped..i was so fuckin high i didnt know what was happening..i was laughin extaticly at the whole situation..all of a sudden..my dad is up..brother is up too..all of em in my room looking at me in disgrace as i was slouched in my chair reciting one love by nas..

anyway..

i had to look after my bitch ass brother for 2 weeks during the summer..stayed in my mothafuckin house..plus to round it off..next door's dog shit on my front lawn every day..i had to clean that shit up to..pickin up dog piles n shit..babysitting n shit..bitch's..im a have revenge on my parents..fo real i gottheir ass MARKED

peace to hip hop
2i love you dont ever fucking question that, that's why we'll probably never get along, if i was better at finding the right words to say i wouldnt need to write these mothafuckin songs" / Atmosphere -'Dont ever fucking question that'

It's too much weight to be juggling
who do you picture when you think about struggling
Kids in the bed, no food stomach bubbilin
or Niggas in the E-class heavy drug smugglin / Xzibit - At the speed of life

Deuce

• 'G'
  • GOOD GOD IS JAY-Z UGLY!!!  RUN CHILDREN, RUN AND THROW STONES AT THE UGLY MAN!
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2001, 06:27:08 PM »
I got in a fight at school last year and got suspended for 6 days...and grounded for 3 weeks, but in all im a pretty well behaved kid, rarely drink, never smoke, more of a "homeboy" as in i like chillin' at home, maybe goin to the mall, or a occasional movie, i dont go out and party and shit like that. but thats just me!

TheShiznit227

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "We Livin' this shit 'til the day that we die, Survival of the Fit only the strong survive..." Mobb Deep
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2001, 06:28:59 PM »

I got in a fight at school last year and got suspended for 6 days...

Shit dogg, at my school if u get into a fight u get a minimal suspension of 12 days...& they take u straight to CSI (juvi) until shit gets worked out...
"One Nation under a Groove, gettin' down jus' for tha funk of it..."

"Rest In Peace to all lives Stolen on September 11th, 2001..." Trey Lawrence III

"Yo, they call me Nas, I'm not your legal type of fella/Moet drinkin, marijuana smokin street dwellah" Nas on "Represent"

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2001, 10:37:05 AM »

Shit dogg, at my school if u get into a fight u get a minimal suspension of 12 days...& they take u straight to CSI (juvi) until shit gets worked out...

dayum....thats harsh man