Author Topic: 2Pac: Me Against The World Volume II [Original Unreleased Outtakes Compilation]  (Read 1988 times)

Sccit

2Pac: Me Against The World Volume II [Original Unreleased Outtakes Compilation]

Complied And Remastered

http://www.mediafire.com/?8igi1b7emv3h5wn

Mp3 Source Varies. Best quality versions from various sources.

Removed Dead Air at the Begining and End Of Some Tracks. Raised Volume On Some Tracks. EQ'd Some Tracks for better Sound Fidelity.

23 Total Tracks: 16 Regular tracks plus 7 Remixes

Total Runtime: 105:29 (70:09 minus bonus tracks).

All Songs Recorded: Early 1993 to November 1994.

1. Life's So Hard [Original Unreleased Outtake] (Was re-recorded with a different beat & delivery during the Deathrow era,
Released On The Gang Related soundtrack).

2. R U Still Down [Original Unreleased Outtake] (Was re-recorded during the Deathrow era.
Remixed On R U Still Down? (Remember Me) 11/25/97.)

3. Wonder Why They Call You Bitch (Early Version) [Original Unreleased Outtake] (Re-recorded & Remixed on All Eyes On Me)

4. High Till' I Die (Version II Solo) [Original Unreleased Outtake] (Original Version from the Thug Life Era Was scrapped,
Pac gave this track another try for Me Against The World.)

5. So Many Tears Ft. Strech (Shock-G's Original Mix) [Original Unreleased Outtake] (Remains Unreleased As Of 6/15/12)

6. Fuck All Y'all [Original Unreleased Outtake] Remixed On R U Still Down? (Remember Me) 11/25/97)

7. Throw Your Hands Up [Original Outtake] (Ended Up On The Pump Ya Fist Compilation 1995)

8. Thug Style [Original Unreleased Outtake] (Remixed On R U Still Down? (Remember Me) 11/25/97)

9. Open Fire [Original Unreleased Outtake] (Remixed On R U Still Down? (Remember Me) 11/25/97)

10. Runnin' [Original Unreleased Outtake][Version II With Different 2Pac Verse] Feat. Dramacydal, Stretch & The Notorious B.I.G.
(The First Version was released on The One Million Strong Compilation, 1995 with a different Pac Verse.
This 2Pac Verse along with the Biggie verse was remixed on the Resurrection Soundtrack, By Eminem Titled Runnin' (Dyin' To Live).

11. Only Fear Of Death [Original Unreleased Outtake] (Altered on R U Still Down? (Remember Me) 11/25/97)

12. Dear Mama (With Original Chorus)

13. It Ain't Easy (With Original Female Chorus)

14. So Many Tears [Stretch's Unreleased Verse On The Official Album Beat]

15. Till My Dying Day Feat. Young Thugs AKA Outlawz & Aunt Glo [Original Unreleased Outtake] (Remains Unreleased)

16. Thug Life Feat. Young Thugs Aka Outlawz [Original Unreleased Outtake]

17. Dear Mama (Official Moe Z Remix) [Bonus Track]

18. So Many Tears (Key Of Z Official Remix) [Bonus Track]

19. So Many Tears (Official Reminizm' Remix) [Bonus Track]

20. Temptations (Official Battlecat Club Mix) [Bonus Track]

21. Temptations (Official Battlecat Hip Hop Mix) [Bonus Track]

22. Me Against The World (Official Soul Power Mix) [Bonus Track]

23. R U Still Down [OG Unreleased Outtake] [MoonChild Redux] [Bonus Track]

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

you doin some great work, excellent idea keep it up homie

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
you doin some great work, excellent idea keep it up homie

Cheers brother.

tha kid2012

i think do for love og with g money and killa milia (moe-z's sister) should have been in this set. u put it in the strictly set but i think that track was made around the MATW sessions

Sccit

i think do for love og with g money and killa milia (moe-z's sister) should have been in this set. u put it in the strictly set but i think that track was made around the MATW sessions

i believe "do for love og" was recorded during the "strictly..." sessions

Hack Wilson - real

i believe "do for love og" was recorded during the "strictly..." sessions

i have no idea when i twas made but Pac did want that and Hellrazor on me against the world at one point  (from one of those 2pac books)

either way nice compilation of tracks anyways, it's always good to see Pac music get spread.

Thanks for this new old snack pac, back pac, tube sock.

Will_B

Proppers as always dude 8) 8)

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
How does Till My Dying Day sound? That's the one unreleased Pac song I can't wait to hear in good quality.  Also, the Me Against The World version from the Bad Boys soundtrack would have been a good idea to add to this.  It's slightly different (background vocals and tempo if I remember right)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
I needed a gang of these...props

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Wow, thanks for this, i thought i was up on most of the unreleased pac stuff, but i needed "til my dying day" untagged and "so many tears OG" untagged.  These both are way better than the ones i previously had.  I don't know when these leaked.  Both versions i had were tagged up big time and in worse quality.

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Tracks 10 and 15 didn't download for me. Can someone up them? Thanks!

kuruptlon

Any chance for a re-up? Missed this the first time and really would like some of these official remixes.

DR2ndDynasty

• Lil Geezy
Re-Up Please

MOBNigga06

Yeah, please re-up, there's some stuff here that I don't think I've ever heard (if the descriptions are accurate).
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.