Author Topic: NEWS: Slaughterhouse "welcome to: Our House" Release Date + Cover  (Read 743 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Re: NEWS: Slaughterhouse "welcome to: Our House" Release Date + Cover
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2012, 03:11:03 PM »
Slaughterhouse album covers get more criticized then any other album covers ever.

yeah, why is that???

dont u see that cover is made by some amateur who cant even use photoshop and looks like straight like copy-paste kind of cover
idea is good but execution sucks i can do better cover  ;)

And? That's not the point. Plenty of albums have bad covers but I never see threads on them.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2012, 10:05:16 AM »
Slaughterhouse album covers get more criticized then any other album covers ever.

yeah, why is that???

dont u see that cover is made by some amateur who cant even use photoshop and looks like straight like copy-paste kind of cover
idea is good but execution sucks i can do better cover  ;)

And? That's not the point. Plenty of albums have bad covers but I never see threads on them.

Such as?

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2012, 05:47:53 PM »
Off the top of my head.

Future-Pluto
MmG-self made 2
Odd future- of tape 2
Waka flocka flame-triple f life
Every single wide-awake release
Ace hoods last album
Juvenile-rejuvenation
Usher - lookin 4 myself
Wzrd
Young jeezy-tm103
Bob-strange clouds
Obie trice - bottoms up
Mgk- half naked and almost famous
T pain - revolver

I'm sure if I look into I can find a ton of them.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2012, 11:41:04 PM »
Off the top of my head.

Future-Pluto
MmG-self made 2
Odd future- of tape 2
Waka flocka flame-triple f life
Every single wide-awake release
Ace hoods last album
Juvenile-rejuvenation
Usher - lookin 4 myself
Wzrd
Young jeezy-tm103
Bob-strange clouds
Obie trice - bottoms up
Mgk- half naked and almost famous
T pain - revolver

I'm sure if I look into I can find a ton of them.

And who on that list does this forum have discussions about to begin with? I only see one, Wide Awake, and I remember people criticizing the Sam Sneed cover (which really had nothing wrong with it).

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2012, 12:22:13 AM »
I've seen discussion threads for almost every single one of those albums I listed.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2012, 08:41:05 AM »
Where are they then? I searched for some of them. Only a couple of them had discussion threads and none of them had a thread where the cover was posted for people to talk about.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 08:52:56 AM by BG Rapsodie »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2012, 10:59:02 AM »
Looking forward to this, should be dope. I'm not mad at the Swizzy feature, he can do his thing every now and then, Mr Porter on the beat should be ill, what's the bet they still don'have any Dre beats? Lol. I'm actually suprised "My Life" doesn't seem to be picking up steam.
if eminem can't get a beat for this project, no one can

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2012, 12:52:43 PM »
Originally Joe Budden said even if it didn't get the recognition by people, the album was going to "top twenty all-time". Now after being asked again he said he says he doesn't even know the tracklisting for the album, what the label is going to put on it so he said he's retracting his statement. So basically the label is going to fuck this album up.

Slaughterhouse is trying to put a mixtape out before the album, probably all the great songs that Joe thought was going to be on the album, making it so great. But now I hear Interscope is trying to put a stop on that mixtape from coming out.

So basically...fuck major labels lol. They should of just stayed on Koch.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2012, 01:00:46 PM »
Originally Joe Budden said even if it didn't get the recognition by people, the album was going to "top twenty all-time". Now after being asked again he said he says he doesn't even know the tracklisting for the album, what the label is going to put on it so he said he's retracting his statement. So basically the label is going to fuck this album up.

Slaughterhouse is trying to put a mixtape out before the album, probably all the great songs that Joe thought was going to be on the album, making it so great. But now I hear Interscope is trying to put a stop on that mixtape from coming out.

LOL 4 rappers get individually screwed by labels, get together and form a group to say fuck those majors, and then get screwed again as a group.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2012, 03:32:04 PM »

LOL 4 rappers get individually screwed by labels, get together and form a group to say fuck those majors, and then get screwed again as a group.

Just goes to show the powers that be don't want those guys to have a place in this game.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2012, 05:16:22 PM »

Just goes to show the powers that be don't want those guys to have a place in this game.

It's completely their fault if they signed a crappy deal again. Fool me once...

I guess the thirst for fame made them sell themselves out again.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2012, 11:42:41 PM »
i will be grabbing this for sure