Author Topic: You Know Whats Pretty Retarded  (Read 276 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
You Know Whats Pretty Retarded
« on: June 28, 2012, 02:56:09 PM »
i hate it when dudes and bitches dont want to eat bacon or samgyupsal (korean bacon)

because they think their gonna get fat, first of all for dudes, thats just a bitch movie right there, and plus for the dudes and bitches, the foos that dont want to eat those are the same dudes that much down white rice, white bread, pasta, lasanga, a gang of french fries.

im like you do know potatoes give off alot more fat and creates fat enviroment for your bodies.

i eat bacon alot, i eat the korean bacon alot, i eat alot of meat in general, and im not fat at all. and the dudes that try to limit themselves (especially pisses me off when we go to an all you can eat korean BBQ) because they dont want to gain weight, im just like "bro, the 2 bowls of rice u orders is like 1 whole order of the korean bacon"

dude hates korean bacon only because of the fat, i know he loves the taste, but dude be eating multiple bowls of rice, second servings of spaghetti, how stupid can a dude be? dude isnt a bright guy, never thinks for himself, and just goes with the majority, but goddamn he should know this, and it pisses me off because everyone has to eat his portion because hes tryna to watch his faggot ass figure, and we can try out more and different meats, WHEN WE CAME TO AN ALL YOU CAN EAT.

same goes for the hoes, they avoid the korean bacon when it comes along they take only 1 or two pieces, but when we go to mc donalds and get fries they get a supersized box for themsleves, or munch on the wholeplate at a bar that served us triple overpriced costco fries

oh the irony.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: You Know Whats Pretty Retarded
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 02:59:29 PM »
Yeah shits funny about calories.  People don't seem to pay attention to white rice, but shit has a gang of calories.

I'll usually order two burgers and not order fries.  Same calories, but way fuller.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 03:49:08 PM »
People are stupid. Nothing you can do about it.

I know a guy who is complaining because he put on 10 pounds over the past year or somethin. Dude could use the 10 pounds by the way because he looked like a toothpick before and still looks like one now.

Anyway, his plan to solve this: drink more water. Idiot still eats the same way (Carls Jr. 3 times a day like an idiot) but he thinks water is gonna solve his "problem".

We don't kick it no more by the way.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2012, 04:43:52 PM »
What breed of dog is Korean bacon?
 :laugh:

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2012, 05:39:38 PM »
People are stupid. Nothing you can do about it.

I know a guy who is complaining because he put on 10 pounds over the past year or somethin. Dude could use the 10 pounds by the way because he looked like a toothpick before and still looks like one now.

Anyway, his plan to solve this: drink more water. Idiot still eats the same way (Carls Jr. 3 times a day like an idiot) but he thinks water is gonna solve his "problem".

We don't kick it no more by the way.

yea my friend is pretty stupid, it probably gets to him because he knows i think of him as an airhead and i try to correct him (passively now). but dude is so dumb, we go to the korean bbq and he lets all the meat on his side burn, so i have basically baby his food (same with anothe rfriend, which is why i never go to korean cook it urself bbq with these 2)

and he never thinks for himself, and is a major major follower, dude cant function without following anyone, and cant analyze or criticize ANYTHING without someone doing it first, like what the fuck, are you that much of a moron?

this dude goes the a gym in simi valley 30 min there and ONLY because an older homie thats a couple years older went/ convinced him to go. there is no damn reason why he should go there, its stupid as fuck, everyone told him to just go to one of the local gyms that we go to.

he still goes there with no relevant reason of why, i mean its his life, but he does some retarded ass shit. god not to mention he was scared to drive on the fast lane in the freeway, even when i did and i didnt even have my liscense, which in turn got us to late to almost every college class i took with him.

hes a very dope homie, very nice, but his lack of intellect and ability to analyze things on his own, pisses me off, ive been homies with him for a while its not like im nto gonna be his friend but it bothers me off how dependent, closed minded, and dumb he is. but i just gotta know if anyone else have any air heads that their close with.

What breed of dog is Korean bacon?
 :laugh:

lol, funny.

but dog is bomb, i still havent tried it. supposed to be really tender, last time in korea i didnt have time to try it. could of tried it in china but i dont wanna try it chinese style.

cuz i cant handle REAL chinese food, the taste is just way too much. tibeten/north chinese food i can eat. but this other crap the taste is just really really weird. i cant eat it, its the shanghai type food not sure what  type it really is.

but the shanghai crab is to die for (asians eat everything in the crab the roe n such) and their noodles are good n greasy.

if u guys are ever in china, id suggest you go to the north korean restaurant and order the yukhoe (korean steak tartare)

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2012, 05:57:12 PM »
Total amount of calories is way more important than what kind of food you eat.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2012, 06:32:04 PM »
I heard dog is good too. I don't think I'd try it though.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2012, 07:04:47 PM »
Can I get double big Mac, large fries, two apples pies,mcdouble and a coke zero?

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2012, 10:08:36 PM »
I'd take the bacon over the carbs for sure.

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2012, 11:27:37 AM »
bacon is evil

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2012, 02:09:28 PM »
what nigga you be around thinking like that...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2012, 02:31:16 PM »
bacon is evil
dont you like evil nikky, it makes your dick grow  ???

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2012, 02:38:58 PM »
turkey bacon makes my dick grow

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2012, 04:13:11 PM »
Bacon makes me cholesterol grow.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)