Author Topic: Nas live was great!!!  (Read 207 times)

Kamal

• Muthafuckin' OG
Nas live was great!!!
« on: February 11, 2003, 07:22:18 AM »
Wow Nas was great last night in Paris! He sang 6 tracks from "Illmatic" !!!Life's A bitch, The World Is Yourz, Memory Lane (he forgot the lyrics  ;D) , One Love, Represent, It Ain't Hard To Tell! Also songs taken from all his albums . L.E.S. was here but no Bravehearts. I'm gonna see once again his concert in 3 hours now ! I hope it will be like yesterday !

Peace

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re:Nas live was great!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2003, 10:46:15 AM »
tight, my nas concert is thursday, i cant wait

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2003, 11:51:04 AM »
i saw nas last year for the stillmatic tour...what a tight concert...i love how he does alot of shit from illmatic...i wih he would do the complete songs though...i would love to see a tour with nas and az or perhaps a firm reunion tour where they each have their own sets and then they come together to do a couple old firm tracks...

btw was i the only one who enjoyed the firm?

peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

bez

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2003, 12:07:13 PM »
dam sounds like it was dope.  I would love to see only 2 people live adn thats eminem and nas.  

Kamal

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2003, 04:58:20 PM »
Today Nas concert was once again tight! He was a little bit tired... Beenie Man was in the place  ;D ! 2 Nas concerts , in 2 days, in Paris... a dream come true !

bez

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2003, 03:19:02 PM »
Today Nas concert was once again tight! He was a little bit tired... Beenie Man was in the place  ;D ! 2 Nas concerts , in 2 days, in Paris... a dream come true !

greedy twat.!!!

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2003, 07:10:07 AM »
bez nas is playin 2 concers in the uk. 1 on 22nd and 1 on 24th. im going to the 24th.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2003, 09:00:18 AM »
the concert was dope.. nas did a great show......

but damn the people were trippin.. why can't people just chill and watch? some fools were actin up pushin people around to get to the front and shit i mean damn just enjoy the damn concert..........

nas was good though, damn he had the crowd HYPED when he did ETHER.. he stopped half way through and started again.. had the people goin crazy!! *machine gun sound* FUCK JAY-Z he did a really good show, i liked the way he performed One Mic... Made U Look was hella tight...
he did all the old hits... he also did the joint wit laurynn hill if i ruled the world.. etc etc.. Hate Me Now had the crowd hyped... overall it was a really goood show.

peace

bez

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2003, 11:08:54 AM »

but damn the people were trippin.. why can't people just chill and watch? some fools were actin up pushin people around to get to the front and shit i mean damn just enjoy the damn concert..........

nas was good though, damn he had the crowd HYPED when he did ETHER.. he stopped half way through and started again.. had the people goin crazy!! *machine gun sound* FUCK JAY-Z he did a really good show, i liked the way he performed One Mic... Made U Look was hella tight...
he did all the old hits... he also did the joint wit laurynn hill if i ruled the world.. etc etc.. Hate Me Now had the crowd hyped... overall it was a really goood show.

peace

Dam sounds like the show was the shit.  

Desoto Loco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • D.P.G. 4 Life! Y.A. Or Nuthin'!
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2003, 07:35:19 AM »
I was in Berlin on Friday, where he did a concert at the Columbia Hall. It was da shit, Nas got Nashawn with him, I dont know but I guess he is part of the Bravehearts. It was a bangin show, he had breakdancers on the stage, and he did some battle dancing too, he is not a professional but it was funny, he did this roboter kinda style. When he play'd Made You Look, the crowd was gettin crazy, tight shit.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2003, 09:08:27 AM »
I was in Berlin on Friday, where he did a concert at the Columbia Hall. It was da shit, Nas got Nashawn with him, I dont know but I guess he is part of the Bravehearts. It was a bangin show, he had breakdancers on the stage, and he did some battle dancing too, he is not a professional but it was funny, he did this roboter kinda style. When he play'd Made You Look, the crowd was gettin crazy, tight shit.

yup he did exactly the same here too