Author Topic: See you in LA this winter Sikotic....  (Read 1619 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: See you in LA this winter Sikotic....
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2012, 01:30:38 PM »
LMFAO.

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2012, 01:50:51 PM »
taking trips to African compliments of your parents & making videos.

All of my trips to Africa were with my own money.  My parents live far from me and don't even have extra money to give me even if they wanted to.  In my early 20's I still had an extra stash that was supposed to be used for college, but that was all spent by my early 20's.    

So you ditched college and a degree for a couple trips to Africa?

Sounds like a good move to me.. Life experience > dog training

LOL. Words of a spoiled brat.I

Spoiled brats go to college, young'n

Thats funny.

You live with your parents in a huge house in Woodland Hills.
You work for your dads company, probably as a secretary or something that doesn't involve real work.
You've never been anywhere, had to stand up for yourself, had to forge your way. All you really have to do is wait for your parents to die so you can inherit everything.

Yeah, people who realize that the world will demand hard work and education and act upon it are brats, definitely not you.

Serious question, does it make u feel better to lie when u talk shit ?

Sikotic™

« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2012, 02:38:26 PM »
BTW what kind of homosexual fantasy is this?

LMAO For real.

I consider Neil deGrasse Tyson and Stevie Wonder to be inspirational people to me, but I don't want them to fondle each other in a fuckin river while Sikhs in the background rejoice and clap.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2012, 08:20:07 AM »

All of my trips to Africa were with my own money.  My parents live far from me and don't even have extra money to give me even if they wanted to.  In my early 20's I still had an extra stash that was supposed to be used for college, but that was all spent by my early 20's.    

Thats funny.

You work for your dads company, probably as a secretary or something that doesn't involve real work.
You've never been anywhere, had to stand up for yourself, had to forge your way. All you really have to do is wait for your parents to die so you can inherit everything.

Yeah, people who realize that the world will demand hard work and education and act upon it are brats, definitely not you.

Where are the lies there? It's all been handed to you. That's why you're the dude from Malibu's Most Wanted. Daddy's always going to take care of you so you spend your time & his money acting like you're actually a gangsta & somehow say "college is a waste of time". Yeah, if my parents were CEO of Apple (an example), I would laugh at the idea of college too.

Remedy360

« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2012, 08:55:41 AM »
BTW what kind of homosexual fantasy is this?

LMAO

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2012, 09:42:43 AM »
jesus

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

LIGHTS_444

• 'G'
« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2012, 09:46:41 AM »
Look forward to seeing you buddy,  ;)
this is how we know, in brian's mind if there are no black girl black boy will do....

L.A.M.B!

LIGHTS_444

• 'G'
« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2012, 09:47:12 AM »
are you taking your kid with you?
his kid can be friend's with your gf son

L.A.M.B!

Sikotic™

« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2012, 10:04:36 AM »
Look forward to seeing you buddy,  ;)
this is how we know, in brian's mind if there are no black girl black boy will do....
Oh no.......
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Wheres my daddy

« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2012, 10:20:06 AM »
So let me get this straight...Daddy will fly to Africa, and L.A., but won't drive a few blocks to see me?  Ain't this a bitch.

LIGHTS_444

• 'G'
« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2012, 10:32:55 AM »
So let me get this straight...Daddy will fly to Africa, and L.A., but won't drive a few blocks to see me?  Ain't this a bitch.

HE HAS FAGGOT FRIENDS THAT SEND HIM BAD ENERGIES YOU FEEL ME SO THEREFORE YOU GOTTA LOOK OUT FOR YOUR DADDY

L.A.M.B!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2012, 01:01:59 PM »
LOL, too much.

LIGHTS_444

• 'G'

L.A.M.B!

Sccit

« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2012, 01:06:33 PM »

All of my trips to Africa were with my own money.  My parents live far from me and don't even have extra money to give me even if they wanted to.  In my early 20's I still had an extra stash that was supposed to be used for college, but that was all spent by my early 20's.   

Thats funny.

Where are the lies there? It's all been handed to you. That's why you're the dude from Malibu's Most Wanted. Daddy's always going to take care of you so you spend your time & his money acting like you're actually a gangsta & somehow say "college is a waste of time". Yeah, if my parents were CEO of Apple (an example), I would laugh at the idea of college too.

yea...only my pops is not the ceo of any corportation, but rather a small business owner, who barely makes enough to pay mortgage in a struggling economy. so the picture you and banana boy are painting is pretty off, my boy. you, on the other hand, have admitted that your parents pay for your college LOL. so who u tryna fool?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2012, 01:13:40 PM »

All of my trips to Africa were with my own money.  My parents live far from me and don't even have extra money to give me even if they wanted to.  In my early 20's I still had an extra stash that was supposed to be used for college, but that was all spent by my early 20's.   

Thats funny.

yea...only my pops is not the ceo of any corportation, but rather a small business owner, who barely makes enough to pay mortgage in a struggling economy. so the picture you and banana boy are painting is pretty off, my boy. you, on the other hand, have admitted that your parents pay for your college LOL. so who u tryna fool?

They pay half my college, I work for the other half. But then again I was never someone who claimed I'm all alone out there & the hardest gangsta in New York. My life ain't that bad. & your ex-girlfriend explained it all. They'd give you whatever you needed if you needed it. Well basically if you just wanted it, you'd get it.

You're fine...actually probably lying, unless you're calling your parents fucking morons for not moving out of a highly wealthy area when they can't afford to live there. I'm sure everything is under control. What's your dad's business anyway? It's fairly simple to see how much a small business is "struggling" just right here through the internet, tough guy. ;)

"The picture" you're talking about has already been painted over the last ten years. All me & Bananas are doing is looking at it.