Author Topic: See you in LA this winter Sikotic....  (Read 1600 times)

Sccit

Re: See you in LA this winter Sikotic....
« Reply #75 on: July 02, 2012, 07:42:50 PM »
Son, we've been saying it for two pages & you didn't want to deny it. Now it goes completely against your point & you "don't work for him". You're such a simp nigga.

huh? didnt i just say i was a manager at a co-op a couple weeks back? are u really this retarded? and before that, u were begging me to tell u where i work pretty much daily. now, all of a sudden, bananaboy comes here after bein absent for 3 years and is still stuck on 2009 jokes, and u tryna ride his coattail? u soundin desperately dumb right now, limp wrist.

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #76 on: July 02, 2012, 09:16:57 PM »
BTW what kind of homosexual fantasy is this?

LMAO For real.

I consider Neil deGrasse Tyson and Stevie Wonder to be inspirational people to me, but I don't want them to fondle each other in a fuckin river while Sikhs in the background rejoice and clap.

It's even funnier/sicker when you look at it from Infinite's perspective that Malcolm has drugged and is about to date rape 2pac while three chicks in the background cheer him on.   Brian has a sick twisted mind.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #77 on: July 02, 2012, 09:18:53 PM »
why is there a christian church in the background and is baptism even done by muslims?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #78 on: July 02, 2012, 09:43:34 PM »
why is there a christian church in the background and is baptism even done by muslims?
I'm still trying to figure out why Malcolm X is caressing 2Pac's naked body while staring down at his dick.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #79 on: July 02, 2012, 10:09:10 PM »
Holy shit! This would be more awesome than an NIK-Sikotic fight (I'm gonna Don King that fight dubcc. NIK-Sik will happen). Please let me know when this is going down Infinite so I can witness it (and record).

I travel during the winter.  It's cold as hell in Kansas City in the winter.  So I usually try to hustle enough and save in the summer and travel and experience life in the winter.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sikotic™

« Reply #80 on: July 02, 2012, 10:15:12 PM »
Holy shit! This would be more awesome than an NIK-Sikotic fight (I'm gonna Don King that fight dubcc. NIK-Sik will happen). Please let me know when this is going down Infinite so I can witness it (and record).

I travel during the winter.  It's cold as hell in Kansas City in the winter.  So I usually try to hustle enough and save in the summer and travel and experience life in the winter.
I'm happy to hear you're taking your failed street act on tour to the West Coast. If you need any help filing permits in Venice, I got you.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #81 on: July 02, 2012, 10:24:49 PM »

So you ditched college and a degree for a couple trips to Africa?

Naw homie.. All my Africa trips were after the age of 25, after I had blown my money.  Once it's your own money you only spend it on the things that are of the utmost importance to you, as my Africa trips were.

Before 25, if you want me to be self-deprecating, I will admit that some of my travels were aided by that college seed money.   Like my trips to the Emirates and Oman (I was engaged to an Omani Arab girl when I was 21) were aided by this money.  My Hajj however, I am happy to say did not come so much from this money.  In fact, my Hajj money actually came in the form of a loan from Dirtydogg's (Siavash's, old moderator at the forum) father.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #82 on: July 02, 2012, 10:51:08 PM »
Garaunteed brians parents view him as a complete failure.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: July 02, 2012, 10:54:31 PM »

your parents tried to commite suicide after your birth  :loser:
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #84 on: July 02, 2012, 11:32:49 PM »
lol, most people visit sunset, venice, santa monica, etc etc when they visit LA

but knowing u since u visited the ghettos of NYC, i found out on nardwuar that theres a "hood tour".

have fun driving around town through a bunch of industrial areas, neighborhood cuts, and swap meets.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #85 on: July 02, 2012, 11:37:10 PM »
if i ever visited LA the only places I'd wanna hit up are in and out burger and a local weed shop lol.  maybe a dodger game or tow.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: July 02, 2012, 11:40:26 PM »
if i ever visited LA the only places I'd wanna hit up are in and out burger and a local weed shop lol.  maybe a dodger game or tow.

it's better if you visit a mental care institute
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #87 on: July 04, 2012, 12:41:08 PM »

your parents tried to commite suicide after your birth  :loser:

Your pacificier throughout childhood was your fathers cock  :o

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #88 on: July 04, 2012, 02:01:57 PM »
Lol @ someone coming out here to battle with someone that doesn't rap.  Lol @ someone coming to Los Angeles to battle with someone period when there is so much to do out here. Grow up!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 02:05:11 PM by Black Male »

Sccit

« Reply #89 on: July 04, 2012, 02:14:45 PM »
Lol @ someone coming out here to battle with someone that doesn't rap.  Lol @ someone coming to Los Angeles to battle with someone period when there is so much to do out here. Grow up!

I don't think he was talkin bout a rap battle lol