Author Topic: See you in LA this winter Sikotic....  (Read 1601 times)

Dikteta Dax

Re: See you in LA this winter Sikotic....
« Reply #90 on: July 04, 2012, 02:31:01 PM »
Lol @ someone coming out here to battle with someone that doesn't rap.  Lol @ someone coming to Los Angeles to battle with someone period when there is so much to do out here. Grow up!

I don't think he was talkin bout a rap battle lol

So is he gonna come and fight dude?  For what?

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: July 05, 2012, 12:27:15 AM »
Lol @ someone coming out here to battle with someone that doesn't rap.  Lol @ someone coming to Los Angeles to battle with someone period when there is so much to do out here. Grow up!

This internet shit is real as fuck bro

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #92 on: July 05, 2012, 12:49:54 AM »

Real talk, my man. When you come from a secluded neighborhood in a wealthy LA area & put on an image, you better have a crazy good e-thug game to back it up.

blcxm

« Reply #93 on: July 05, 2012, 12:51:50 AM »

Real talk, my man. When you come from a secluded neighborhood in a wealthy LA area & put on an image, you better have a crazy good e-thug game to back it up.
Fuck you, Cham! Dont make me fly out to NYC and rap battle you.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: July 05, 2012, 12:54:54 AM »

November 19th. Times Square. Be there pussy. I'll be there with 400 of my friends...but I'm still a badass.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #95 on: July 05, 2012, 01:11:15 AM »
if i ever went to LA i'd probably have a few drinks with SIK, smoke out with Loon3y and play some pokemon, hit up a few clubs, and get a few burgers at an In and Out, go on a few tourist spots and then leave...

if im lucky ill get to tweek out with Lights but i doubt it
The West is Back

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #96 on: July 05, 2012, 01:57:37 AM »
if i ever went to LA i'd probably have a few drinks with SIK, smoke out with Loon3y and play some pokemon, hit up a few clubs, and get a few burgers at an In and Out, go on a few tourist spots and then leave...

if im lucky ill get to tweek out with Lights but i doubt it

Remember, battling Sik is not a highlight of the trip.   I was going to be out there anyway this winter.  I just didn't want to be rude and neglect to visit my good buddy O.G. nice guy Sikotic, my e-homie from way back  ;)
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: July 05, 2012, 05:10:06 AM »
Quote from: dubsmith_nz link=topic=284580.msg284 3700#msg2843700 date=1341473235

November 19th. Times Square. Be there pussy. I'll be there with 400 of my friends...but I'm still a badass.

My mum just booked my flights son, its on!!! 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: July 05, 2012, 09:10:55 AM »
Quote from: dubsmith_nz link=topic=284580.msg284 3700#msg2843700 date=1341473235

You stand no chance...I'm the best horrorcore rapper on the planet. I've been doing this since I was about four years old when my Uncle Jew gave me a Brotha Lynch CD.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #99 on: July 05, 2012, 01:08:35 PM »
elanos moving in this thread like a ninja shitting on niggas left and right with incredible grace and accuracy.

blcxm

« Reply #100 on: July 05, 2012, 05:37:15 PM »

You stand no chance...I'm the best horrorcore rapper on the planet. I've been doing this since I was about four years old when my Uncle Jew gave me a Brotha Lynch CD.
fuck you, faggot. jewa are a race, and you are white. Imma steal your truck. Id suck Kobes dick, but my brother loves pussy. Frank Ocean should be banned from california, because thats where the best kush is at. PeACe.