Author Topic: WHY THAROW IS BACK  (Read 505 times)

Funkadelic

Re:WHY THAROW IS BACK
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2003, 05:41:21 AM »
Eastwood and Kurupt are the best artists on Tha Row at the moment.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2003, 07:59:03 PM »
So Mack 10 is down with Tha Row now??
i think he is down with tha row or his name would not be on the Dysfunktional Family Tracklist.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2003, 11:49:05 PM »

U mean.. Death Row

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2003, 12:02:31 AM »
I'll definitely be picking up Crook's album since I been waiting about three years for it.

An-Tony-O Montana

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ScArFaCe In ThA fLeSh MuThAfUcKa!
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2003, 01:20:57 AM »
yea did ya'll peep the website... l@@k on the intro page n on the forum they got death row is back! on it... i hope they change tha row back 2 death row cuz i never really got used 2 tha row records... it's still death row to me, but tha row/death row is the same... it's always been tha row but tha row records don't sound right... yea i'ma cop the albums thou...

~1~

G FUNK IS HERE TO STAY FOR THOSE NON BELIEVERS EAT A DICK UP TILL YOU HICKUP! 8) 8)

gFuNkA

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2003, 03:17:26 AM »
"Still Tha Row" is a dope track...i hope we will get more like this. crooked i is tha row´s best artist.

TheSheriff

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2003, 10:04:13 AM »
Fuck Tha Row!!!!

they might have some cool shit here and their but i will never buy any of their albums besides their older ones......peace.....

Why not? I got every Row album and Bad Boy release ever.... They always drop some heat

Bad Boy? LoL

I've always backed up Puffy, but he don't "always drop some heat".

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2003, 07:09:12 PM »
hey, im all for good music, no matter where it comes from...................

but........if this shit is true as reported..........that deathrow filed or is filing for bankruptcy????????????????? in the court proceedings for the daz case judgement from them................

my question is.....how can the artist want to stay, knowing they may or may not get paid????  none of them are eatin of 2pac.....at least i hope not...cept for suge and his mamma and the producers and mixers and engineers that put 2pac cd's together........hey i wish everybody on the row good luck...but, with all the b/s suge brings to the table.......

id rather see crooked i, and the dope production.....being pushed by someone like snoop or other positive CEO's......behind them....that are not supposively bankrupt.......

hard to release shit if u have no money......

but crooked is dope as hell....he just needs a better avenue for his music.......

as far as danny boy?  he could make a great back up singer...

and kurupt will allways be good no matter where he goes..
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2003, 07:39:09 PM »
what label will distribute the soundtrack & the new Crooked I album ...Koch???

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2003, 09:22:48 PM »
what label will distribute the soundtrack & the new Crooked I album ...Koch???
yes its Koch