Author Topic: Escalation of War  (Read 272 times)

ITW [the irish boy]

Escalation of War
« on: February 11, 2003, 12:15:12 PM »
The news today was fairly frightening, Terror alerts in US and UK, bin laden making a statement and roy keane retiring from international football.

The terror alerts are fairly scary coz i think they could well be true, and if i was holy i'd be praying for both u in england and america. I personnally feel that bush is poking a hornets nest and we could be headed for ww3, where the us will bomb half the world but with each bomb it will be multiplying the number of terrorist sympathisers. I'm starting to feel we're all fucked. If I were you americans id suggest contacting your congressman about withdrawing us planes from refueling in shannon because i can tell you first hand there is fuck all security there. A few hairy protesters walked in and did 200,000 dollars worth of damage to a plane this week. It just struck me if al-queda had a cell here they could take out planeloads of soldiers without a problem. Scary shit, but id be worried if i were you. The public here dont want to use our soldiers to protect yours so Im wondering if security is this shitty here, is it any better elsewhere!?!?!

I wouldnt be too worried about bin ladens tape though. I dont think it really links him to iraq. Its fairly obvious he'd like to defend iraq+i think bombing iraq will play into his hands as he can have yet another tool to stir up anti-american feeling.

As for roy keane, its a sad day for irish football when one of the worlds best footballers retires.

BTW what are your countries plans in the event of nuclear war??? We've been told to take iodine tablets, we got them last winter. wtf will they do???????

SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Escalation of War
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2003, 04:12:24 PM »
Americans are not scared....we do not live in fear of anything, especially some punk ass Muslim terrorists.

Koncept

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2003, 06:45:36 PM »
i read that everyone was buying duct tape, kinda funny

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2003, 08:32:38 PM »
i read that everyone was buying duct tape, kinda funny

Who?

platinumk777

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2003, 10:49:07 PM »
I agree with Irish Thug

I live in Canada, and I totally oppose the war approach. Our prime minister is pretty confused whether or not he wants to support the US. I hope they come to their senses, and join France & Germany in their anti-war coalition. I think Russia is taking the most mature approach... they might veto the UN's decision, should the UN allow attacks on Iraq. Russia's prime minister said that it would be an "unreasonable use of force", therefore he'll have no part of it, no matter how many countries attack.
Even though I shouldn't fear too much, because Canada will support the UN's decision rather than the United States', I can't help but do so. We don't need this bullshit in our lives. I saw dream last night, and Montreal (my city) was getting bombed. There was fire everywhere and shit... I even remember having to run out of my house because my house was catching fire.
I pray to the Lord that no one goes thorugh that. Peace

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2003, 10:01:30 PM »
Listen, there is no danger of a nuclear holocaust.

America will not nuclear bomb nations that have the potential to nuclear bomb them or most of Europe.  If Al Queda did something in Shannon then America will say "one of the bombers/hijackers was Afghanistani/Iraqi, lets bomb the shit out of them".  So they do that.  How is nuclear holocaust gonna start from that?

Bush is dangerous, but surrounded by enough cool heads (WARNING WARNING Not Rumsfeld) he won't do anything that will really endanger us.  Lets pray for innocent people's sake that a sensible candidate for the democrats will kick Bush's arse right out of the White House in 2004, as well as Donald and Dick.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2003, 10:02:53 PM by Jay ay Beee »

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2003, 09:17:29 AM »
Yeah we're safe, but what about the people going about their lives in Baghdad? They cant do shit. Bush will kill them . He hasn't ever been in a war, where his own country is destroyed. What gives him the right to kill and pillage. The UN was set up to prevent war, not facilitate it. Fuck Bush, he's a sick man. I wonder would he lead his troops to war?
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Woodrow

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2003, 12:08:10 PM »
Yeah we're safe, but what about the people going about their lives in Baghdad? They cant do shit. Bush will kill them . He hasn't ever been in a war, where his own country is destroyed. What gives him the right to kill and pillage. The UN was set up to prevent war, not facilitate it. Fuck Bush, he's a sick man. I wonder would he lead his troops to war?

Bushes main go is to kill as many innocent iraqi's as possible. ::)

Lets get real here...

TheSheriff

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2003, 12:14:33 PM »
^^^^word

Actually, I'm damn sure Bush is really the anti-Christ, and his first objectives are to kill every innocent he can, all Muslims and all Iraqis. He also hates everyone who isn't an upper class white Republican, and wants them raped by wild horss.

Like Engel said earlier, get real, this isn't the fuckin X Files.

Nuh nah nuh nah neener...Duh duhduhduh duh duh duh...Nuh neh nuh nah neener....

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2003, 03:18:40 PM »
I know he's not deliberatly gonna go out to kill musllims iraqis, etc, u know im not that stupid. But a dissproportionate amount of iraqis will die, innocent iraqis, for a war which will serve no great goal. Tell the iraqis left behind mourning their children and friends how lucky they are to have freedom. Surely there is a better way? Afganistan was bombed the fuck out of it, and osama wasnt captured. Can we really expect anything different here?
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2003, 06:54:18 PM »
Americans are not scared....we do not live in fear of anything, especially some punk ass Muslim terrorists.

are you serious? like i said in the other thread.....

when 9/11 happened, the Americans- finally vulnerable that their mistakes blew back in their face at home-
were pissing their pants. Oh God, you guys were vulnerable and that freaked the shit out of you.

Military superiority doesnt equal heart and courage.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2003, 06:56:58 PM »

are you serious? like i said in the other thread.....

when 9/11 happened, the Americans- finally vulnerable that their mistakes blew back in their face at home-
were pissing their pants. Oh God, you guys were vulnerable and that freaked the shit out of you.

Military superiority doesnt equal heart and courage.

Don't you have an Al-Queda meeting to attend?

Once again, your true colors come out. It's easy to see that you aren't the least bit saddened about 3,000 innocent people dieing, because you try and justify it by saying "their mistakes blew back in their face"

Tell me, what mistakes did those 3,000 people make?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2003, 06:59:25 PM »
America's foreign policy over the last 50 years specifically was the cause of 3000 Americans dying.

^ Thats America's mistakes blowing back in their face.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2003, 07:01:39 PM »
America's foreign policy over the last 50 years specifically was the cause of 3000 Americans dying.

^ Thats America's mistakes blowing back in their face.

Am I the only one who thinks this is just a tad off the wall????

How did those 3000 americans have any involvement with American foreign policy over the past 50 years.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2003, 07:08:09 PM »
Those 3000 Americans had nothing to do with their country's foreign policy. This is where the Al Qaeda fucked up. They attacked the civilians, who HAD NOTHING to do with it.

But the American Foreign Policy, devised by the American GOVT, has caused some problems. And these problems came back and caused 3000 deaths.

- Lewis Carroll