Author Topic: Cloud 9 <VS> Elite (Clould 9 won)  (Read 1575 times)

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
Cloud 9 <VS> Elite (Clould 9 won)
« on: February 11, 2003, 01:20:55 PM »
VOTE ONLY ON WHAT WAS POSTED ON TIME!!!!!
That's right... the tourny can take years to set up, but like 213 said, The Game Don't Wait, and this beef ain't going to either. Here we go, I'll set up the rules, Cloud 9 and the rest of the Elite can change shit if they want, doesn't matter. First rosters

Cloud 9:
DayGoStyLZ
Maestro`Minded
TimeLock
Kill

Elite:
Rodzilla
Lost Angel
KaLipZo
Rippa

Rules
20 max, as there's a lot of rhymes to read
first to 5, 3-0 K.O.
All verses due by Valentines Day
Judges, you give each member of each crew a ranking between 0 and 5. Add up all the scores you give each crew, and divid by 4, the best average gets your vote. Please judge fairly.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the Game Can't Wait on Crew tournies, this needs to be settled now. Good Luck
VOTE ONLY ON WHAT WAS POSTED ON TIME!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2003, 11:01:20 AM by .:TimeLock:. »

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:Cloud 9 <VS> Elite (post Verses here only)
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2003, 06:04:43 PM »
~~~Tha Shit Talkins Over, Elite is Over~~~

Once again itz Elite flexin-wit-no-muscle, 'comin hard but speakin weak' like sexin-at-home-muzzled/
Mah special effectz-have-yah-dome-'puzzled', leave yah pickin-up-tha-pieces, "Elite Cant Contend", im still stickin-wit-mah-thesis.../

~time tah ride on these bitchez~

I muss reside in West Indiez, cuz im "creatin-Kalipzo (Calypso)", one glance at yah spitz-g, therez no debatin-yah-schitzo/ (1)
Hooked up wit Elite, jus tah ride a "Dogg"-dick, gettin 'greased up fah sex' wit a fukin "Hog-Trick"!/
ToNe comin thru, and im killin-yah-Koncept, 'nervous' bitch talkin brave, i gotta feelin-yah-palmz-wet/
Time for peelin-off-all-setz!! Fake Ese'z and Persian-Cripz, mah click iz emmergin-quik, and i hit wit 'detergent-spitz'/
"Cleanin up" all thiz shit, I 'sanitize'-tha-game, whether M-Dogg or Lil Bullet, both fantasize-mah-name/ (2)
Marty thinkin he'z ill, but every battle-you-lose, spittin like "alcoholics", u cant handle-tha-booze (boo's!)/
I dismantle-yah-crew, Elite i pick-apart-like-vultures, 'caffeine' frum mah dick, yah sipped-frum-start-like-Folgerz/ (3)
"Good to the Last Drop", got Rod 'up-all-night', askin Can-I-Bust? I dont give a fuck-yall-bite!!/
Exposin these fagz, ill show yah tha real-Rippa, bend thiz bitch ova quik, give yah sumthin tah feel-"NICCA!!"/
Prewritin skrub, busy cursin-all-of-tha-vetz, 10 battlez, not ONE personal-frum-yah-yet/
We got "Maestro~Minds" tah "Kill" off all opponentz, putta 'lock' on "Time", "Tech" blastz, leave yah-dome-bent/
Elite couldnt "spit KO'z", if they saliva-was-ether, mah 'sickness is so hot' i make yah die-frum-a-fever/
Yah M, u "Float like Butterflies", but i "Sting-Like-a-Bee-Bitch", victory 'outta reach' like Yao Ming-witta-knee-itch/
Make a livin outta knockin 2 fake cripz-senseless, "I see dead people", got way more then '6-senses', killin past, present, future like i spit wit mixed-tenses/
Yah banner's just a pic, that yah took-after-battle, jus 'toyin wit these infantz', damn look-at-yah...'rattled'/
Showin how bad u 'suck together', by givin group-head, all out war wit Cloud 9, leavin yah troopz-dead/
I spit lyrikal razor bladez, to see how yah crew-bled, if thiz verse already won it...we can set up a new-thread.../

~explainations~
(1) Calypso is a style of music frum the West Indies.
(2) LiL Bullet=M-Dogg'z sister...sure yall know.
(3) Folgers, instant coffee. Slogan "Good to the last drop".

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2003, 04:42:06 PM »
Yo, the Elite’s boastin-will-just-get-decline, ya main bitch always kept my belt in reach ? Sumhow voters-didn’t-recognize//
heavyweight title ? maybe that joke-will-get-some-extra-prize, damn, net "weight” don’t-at-all-"reflect-ya-life”// {{1}}
bitch even called-me-a-biter, so you been told that, but ignore-ma-questions, you wrongly-guessin like when you falsly-decipher// {{2}}
went from power to fallin-like-Midas, horrible-rhymers are in the wrong place – there should be some Hall-Of-Connivers//
A weak verse tried to exploit-my-tactics, called me your pawn, bitch if I was I would’ve joined-ya-wack-click// {{3}}
tryina "punch” you’re handicapped like poisoned-"spastics”, react-quick if you still want the CHOICE-of-caskets//
came with cryptic-confidence, ain’t intimidatin me cause you bringin "Jamaican dancing” to this apo”Kalip”tic-war-event// {{4}}
This is horrific-torturin, like the "sun” "Cloud” 9 "visualize-the-heat” and ignite-Elite – that’s like "hieroglyphics-scorchin-em"//
I’m the first-to-punch, so what you wanna hit-me-for, dissin-y’all ?  every word’s-just-dumb, your newbies must think the worst-is-fun//
Lyrical caps I disperse-like-guns, Rod peeped my sig, now he can "C True Stories” (non-fiction), plus his verse-is-done// {{5}}
Seein him win ? I gotta wait fo tha next-show-he-recitin-C, I know ya pissed cause I don’t like net-phonies-invitin-me// {{3}}
Missin Tech-and-I-Bo-quietly, two threads-stole-ya-variety, ya logo remindin-me of "horror flicks” ? rather "DEAD-Poets-Society”//
bringin dope lines equals uppin-ya-complex you’re the only crew tryina pull up they average cause they do NOT-have-a-"Koncept”//
I destructively-stomp-on-vets, that used the wrong place to "get they weight-up”, leave ya fakes-fucked, eruptively-bomb-ya-dead// {{1}}  
rhymes-is-surgical, cause they even "dissect-skeletons”, bringin my best ? I can’t detect-relevance, even my worst would be finely-servin-you//
"Angels”? "Hell” yeah, you "Lost” maybe if you bite-they-merciful, we wouldn't get suspicious, cause even ya best don’t know howta write-a-personal// {{6}}

{{1}}: M Dogg's not really slim...on WCC he still a middleweight
{{2}}: He called me a biter in our battle. I asked him who said that, I even sent him a pm in which I asked it, but he simply ignored it
{{3}}: He called me his pawn, even though I declined when he asked me to join the Elite
{{4}}: Calypso: Jamaican dance/music style
{{5}}: Nuttin new, Rod bit Canibus..."C Tru Hollywood Stories" was one of his album, I got another one in my sig
{{6}}: Yet I've never seen a personal by Rippa in my life

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2003, 05:23:40 PM »

Maestro spat acid, left "confused~skeletonz" ~ suddenly stomped on your assez like "defused~kilotonz" //~1
Elite avoidin "Cloudz" when 'em "crumblez~in~the~park",  ~ Maestro equipped with "infrared" so letz "rumble~in~the~dark"//~1
Elite'z newbiez-membaz, the only one "running~their~stage", ~ Foo'z on a diffrent "chapter", even after "turning~their~page"//
Maestro'z "burning~with~rage", releasin acid "up-on~my~foez" ~ yall newbiez getz "flat-feet" when Maestro "stompz~on~light~toez"//

Rippa left Cloudz after realizin he were our "bench~warmer" ~ joined tha Elite, suddenly he became their "best~armor"//~2
Dropped a bitch-move, but still Maestro were happy "when~he~left" ~ this avreage mc waz never ment to roll "with~the~vetz"//~2
Game, Set, Match... battlin us, Koncept "getz~a~"heart-attack" ~ like playin "poker", Koncept tremblez and "setz~his~cardz~intact"//
Must be tha smartest Elite for tryin to "avoid~the~pain" ~ no escape possible when Maestro ripped his chest and "destroyed~his~vain"//~3

Why dissin Kalip-Ho? itz like stealin "candy~from~a~boy" ~ foo'z gon' need "PLASTIC~surgery" after flamin "brandy~on~this~TOY"//~4
battlin with wack~"effects", like he'z playin "Bruce~Leroy" ~ claimin to be "Tha~Master", but amateurish when gettin tricked by my "noosed~decoy"//
Who's left to diss on this battle? let me "start~with~M-Dogg"~ Givin you a Michael Jackson face when Maestro "knockz~your~nose~off//
Place us on a food processor , still u couldnt "toss~this~kind" ~ Elite conquerin tha Cloudz? fool, you must have "lost~your~mind"//

tha7th used to be flexible but were forced upon a "agility~tension" ~ Cloud~9 crippled this kid & put him on a "disability~pension"//
We all know which Maestro conductz this "torn~or~ches~tra" ~ tha7th claimed to be versatile, but Maestro came n "broke~the~spec~tra"//
Elite'z like ´´3d-computer´´-souljahz, Maestro'z eazly "play~this~game" ~ lettin yall havin tha last meal before I "slay~this~name"//~5
lyricly stripped yall naked n made yall "run~with~shame"//

1) check their crew logo
2) i hope yall know the rippa history
3) for some reason koncept wasnt supposed to spit....
4) ... a toy is often plastic...flamin it... yall get it??
5) check this: http://www.angelfire.com/sc3/pericles/elite.html ... a java applet made by kalypzo, showin the members of elite as computer game figures.

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2003, 06:08:53 PM »

Quiet down children, today's lesson is "How To Rap Like Kill". Turn to page 234 in your dictionary and find the
biggest word you can. Notice the meaning of the word, dont worry children, it doesnt matter if you know or not. If you use big
words, people will think you have "rap-talent" and will eventually vote for you. Now turn the page and find 49 more words
with 14 or more letters and write them down. *Bell Rings* We will pick up on today's lesson tomorrow children.

(Lil Hook)
Dont be fooled by the cocks that they got
They still, they still, pussies from the block
Used to have a lot, but now Elite has what they got
They Still, they still, pussies from the block

Looks like Cloud-9 is -ex-periencing "TECH"nical "Di(F)ficulties", with four ~un-sexed vets~ listed in the local "obituaries"//~[1]
And ya know this "Crew" are pussies cuz they "packin-ovaries", with Kill on a -biting-rep(U)tation- and that isnt one of Pr1mo's stories//~[2]
After this lyrical-vanquish I-Bo will "retire-on(C)e-again", if ya wanna retrieve-skill then "hire-my-pen" with the third bar dropped, can ya feel tha-"end"?//~[3]
While I "Cap-A-Chino" on all rice-pickin "philli-pino's" and ya betta practice ya (K)ung-Fu some-more Daygo//~[4]
With a "gun-and-bandana" you still couldnt b(E) a real "Blood-yo", so stick to net-thuggin and talkin shit-"bro"//~[5]
Only "Time" Cloud-9 "Drops-Heat" is passing-gas on "High-Peaks", but ya still could(N)t produce "Tight-beats" if you farted and sqeezed your "Ass-Cheeks"//~
I'm like -emotio(N)s-, this whole crew's "Feelin-me", while "Kill-U-Minati's" in the corner studying "Lexico-graphy" I-Bo tries Harder to look-like "Jay-Z"//~[6] [7]
And this cr(E)ws-talent is all "fictionary", with 5 over-rated-'fairies' all "reviewin-dictionaries", Cloud-9 couldn't get the-picture If we-were Playing-Pictionary//~[8]
(W)ith Time on his knees, Im going through a "Semen-Drought", chances are if I asked a rap-question, you wouldnt know what I was talking-"About"//~
In this "Rap-Garden, Cloud-9 is only a "Sprout", learning the (B)asics, but their skills are what "I-Doubt"//~
Without quest-(I)on, they Sufferin from "per-mature - ejac-ulation", when ya pull-triggers you shoot-blanks like Senior-Citizen "Master-bation//~
As the "Specu-lation" Of Kill sucking-at ~DrDre.Com~ now pr(E)vails at ~West Coast "Conn-ection"~, just another New-bie biting Support-ing "Biting-Represen-tation//~[9]
With Mack as your "Lyrical-In(S)piration", teachin ya "The-Do's-And-Don'ts" but obviously he didnt-know-them and got-caught, and you think you-"Wont"?//~[10]
Cloud-9 Winnin this (B)attle is like See-in "Straight" in a "Gay-Parade", chances are if Sluts-Were-Free, they still wouldnt "Get-Laid"//~
As "Time-Lock" sports ~Lil-Bow-Wow~ "Braids", Why post when ya are (I)n-active as KVB in his "days" as I perform Lyrical-Thunder and watch as this CLOUD~"Fades"//~[11]
And if Ya Count "homo-sexual-Cum-Sho(T)s" from Head-on-Cock-Knocks, I guess you could count Cloud-9 in for "Spitting-Hot"//~
From "Fagot~Stylz" to re-nued and used "styles", when-ever Kal Whips his dick out on (C)loud-9, All I Get is "Gay-Smiles"//~
But -Tone- Still Couldnt "Drop-Bombs" If this was Pearl-(H)arbor and his name Was " Ho-Shi-Mon" kamikazin for Rice~n~Dot . Coms//~[12]
Includin I-Bo on this "Frat-Fuck-Fest" g(E)ttin pounded by his-buddies "At-Their-Best" switched ya Coat because of "Cum-Infest"//~[13]
From ~Four-Fake-Vets~ who cant do-Audio so they "Stick-To-Text" ~bustin-keyboardin-cap(S)~ claiming to Smash-Stage-"Sets", but Fuck Cloud-9, Whos next[14]

(Lil Hook)
Dont be fooled by the cocks that they got
They still, they still, pussies from the block
Used to have a lot, but now Elite has what they got
They Still, they still, pussies from the block

[1] Tech is not participating, meaning "Technical Difficulties".
[2] Pr1mo thinks Kill bites...
[3] I-Bo has retired a once and came back.
[4] Daygo is Phillipino and said he was gonna learn Kung-Fu "Cap-A-Chino "  Chino Meaning "Chink".
[5] Daygo is a Wannbe Blood.
[6] Lexicography - Practice for compiling dictionaries
[7] I-Bo's Lips are real big...like Jay-Z, check the pics at bottom or... http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=24802
[8] Pictionary - Game where u draw pictures and the other team guesses.
[9] Kill was shitty at DrDre.Com and became suddenly..good.
[10] Supposedly Mack taught Kill how to rhyme...
[11] Look at his Avatar...
[12] Hes Phillipino, Pearl Harbor - Chinese War, .Coms meaning how Chinese are Comp nerds.. Ho Chi Mon, lmao..
[13] Look at pic...4 fags...and they switched coats.
[14] Maestro and Kill claimed they cant do audio.

I-Bo And Friends...Lmao

Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2003, 06:24:42 PM »
Steppin in this bitch......Keepin it Short & Sweet......

Ughhhhhhhhhh

Lemme disperse a verse, dat'll curse da hurse dat brought U Hataz 2 dis battle/
Construct da words and errupt wit verbs dat'll disrupt yur nerves, Man, WCC is our fuckin Castle/
These vocalists blowin ya spot to bits & Leavin U hit wit below 0 degrees of frozen spits/
They call me RODZILLA & I bring U tha simplistic shit that feels like a ballistic hit/
It's da new stylistic bit dat got these clouds on hold with a sadistic grip/
Mc's been known to Change-Names, but Tone's persona is on a whole notha level, strate comical/ (1)
U hatin bitch, U Literally be "suckin" like a "popsicle", U bout 2 get "smoked" once and 4 all like an "OPTIMO"/
All these years passed and I still got U brain-locked/
U claim U half asian cuz U like to "bang-cock"/ (2)
Now what?
Yur wackness has been "exposed" like "Russell Crowe" in tha muthafuckin "Insider"/
Let's face it homie, tha only reason U winnin battles is because of yur DICK-RIDERS/
And Maestro-Minded, Get off these nuts bitch....can't U see this "Tip's tired"?/
U ain't my tag-team champion, As far as I'm concerned I-BO Retired/ (3)
2 years in this bitch and I learnt Niggaz like yall come and go like Nominal Semen/ (4)
Ya'll made a crew and never tested tha Top Authority, thinkin yall some Lyrical Demons/
U "Martin Luther King" wannabes, Let it go cuzzin, It's over, "Stop with tha Dreamin"......

(1) - DaygoStylez use 2 go by ToNe1904
(2) - DaygoStylez is half white/half asian (so I heard)
(3) - Me & I-BO are WCC Tag Team Champs....I-BO is a.k.a Maestro-Mided, But Maestro-Minded is a whole different person to me....Dat aint tha REAL I-BO we use to know.....
(4) - Bullshit Crews come and go, For Example: CSN, LifePhormz and all da rest of them that followed a trend, I perdict these niggaz will be gone soon enough too.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2003, 04:52:53 AM »
"Yall wanna play fucking games!!!" well ain’t nothing changed, i'mma treat yall accordingly, ya crew banner says it all, Elite facing death eternally/{1}
M-dog & Rod got mix up in fraud & perjury, how the fuck u 2 get mods, prime sukpects, sucksess by dick riding & flertery/{2}
Treachery, a bitch move, but Elite’s specialty, cuz bitch moves’ they only weaponry, murderously, I take my vengeance out verbally/
Medical attention yall needing urgently, got m-dog looking for recruits vagrantly, but fa u and ya crew it’s keratins be/{3}
Terminally, when my verse touch down, I shut Elite down, permanently like a jail cell, my bars got Elite on maximum security lock down/
Cloud 9 in this!! bitches what!!! we can’t be stopped now!!!!/
Have Rippa!, he worthy of thee now, he a fake, a bitch, a spy, a snitch, crewz he love to switch, he got an itch, when this shit hits, surely i'mma make him twitch!/{4}
Got fagz in ya crew like Kalipzo? all he do is ride dicks in topics like a fire pole, taking after Rod’s theatrics, he just another “50 cent” ho/{5}
Elite got a new lil’ “Koncept”, but its flow got Kill-ed before it got too Konstant, so 4 X-Kons get slay in Kontest, It’s Cloud 9! Elite they know they can’t test/{6}
I suggest for the best, Elite rest for a leak, regress or retreat, cuz in this ya fate is set to defeat, Cloud 9 thanx to “Time” winning this by a quantum leap/{7}
Marty-Mart's(m-dog) heart skip a beat, Elite can’t handle this heat, and u can put winning this on yo sista Unique, you so confident, but I’mma end up beating her meat/ hahahha j/k{8}
But yo this is how I see things, Elite getting defeated by 2 K.I.N.G.S. and 2 of they own off springs, and we top it off with a DA Killa, that’s 5 hot shots from the Cloud '9’ milla-meeta/{9}
From the skyline we set down mushroom clouds bigger than the moon to consume ya, we spittin’ lyrical H-Bombs, that on site/sight split up ya platoon and tomb ya, Elite try to penetrate our ozone n’ we sonic boom ya/

1. & 2.) in the thread rippa made when he announced he left cloud 9 to go back to elite rod and m-dog admited to ploting the whole thing from the begining and all i had to say in that thread was "yall wanna play fucking games? well let the fucking games begin"
3.) when tone challenged old elite members i-bo and tech to battle for their membership to eilte to join his new crew back then cloud9 if he won.... m-dog was left with a raped crew lol and had to get new recruits and he was shearching about vagrantly- to move around fanticly form place to place with out much rest kinda.
4.)rippa is a backstabbin 2dalla ho basically a trader if been here long or if u read #1 u know why.
5.)Kalipzo is a gay ass name in my opinion lol but anyway he got a 50cent pic and so did rod at one time... so i call them 50cent ho's..lol.
6.) ok i used some word play here with koncepts's name a play on the word conspet...where i say elite got a new lil koncept...well concept is new to the elite crew and and also i was say they go a new consept of basically not being what they used to be the weak as hell now lol..also koncept didn't spit in this battle so it's like he just left the crew so i cal his crew mates 3 x-konvics get it? hope so.. even though he didn't spit he still on the banner so i dissed him lol
7.) "Time" is short for timelock for course and quantum leap is a big jump or change in time
8.) unique is m-dog's sister in real life and my real life home girl who go a crush on me hehe..  oh and martin is lost-angel aka m-dog's real his fam call him marty
8.) me and tone are from a retired crew called K.I.N.I.G.S. and Maestro-Minded aka IB-O and Tech are originally from Elite and Kill is originally from DA

ps... for #1, one more thing, in elite's crew banner each member is a skeliton indecating that they dead already lol
« Last Edit: February 14, 2003, 11:01:50 PM by .:TimeLock:. »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2003, 02:54:30 PM »
Bitches like TimeLock whine alot, so his verses are more like Vagina Monologe 'cause no masculenity is involved/
You got "Time Locked" but I break the walls, rape Nature and end your fathers life and now I'm the new Time God/ (1)
God is my father and he made me a surviver well Mom raised me a solder, and now I strike I-Bo like a cobra/
A real chessmaster it's all over, realize I created Cloud 9 so I'm your Jahova, I Ain't No Joke like my dad, though I told ya'/
I used to like Kill, the lyrical Mike Tyson, the way he be rhyme fighting, and now his Susp3ct of rhyme biting/
Well DayGoStyLZ hides his ToNe Def by writing, when rocking a beat he goes hiding, burn the truth like Andre Rison/ (2)
You can't diss me just pray to Our Lady of Guadalupe, And tell Lee to please stop misrepresenting my fuckin' city/
Fuck Lee, Rialto ain't got no pussies, getting robbed in Redlands is beneith me, diss my sister and I'll expose you quickly/ (3)
Stay masterbating trying to give my sister porn online, you ain't never been high so how you ever reach Cloud 9/
Cloud 9 got I-Bo when he was retired so I stepped aside, planted Kill like a landmined so you get a biter for the 4th time/ (4)
Can't protect with a lyrical vest, I play Cloud 9 like a gamemaster playing chess, Maestro Mind's a pawn at best/
You ain't got the Techniec to have a king yet, and you  think you can win in rap with a bitch who's ToNe Def/ (5)
You can't beat the Master Ace 'cause I Was Born to Roll, we got Rippa so our base crew has your shit under control/
Amazing how we set you up and your fools on the whole, try to end Elites dominance but never had little Tony-O/
This much said shut your damn mouth like the Rock, pour soda down your mouth well you eat your pop rocks/
Tricked you with Rippa and now you try to act like you forgot, the Elite will always remain a Tony's paradox/

ToNe, remember, no crew you've ever had has beat the Elite, like Jay-Z, We Will Not Lose

(1) TimeLock use to call himself the Son of MuthaNature, and the Son of Time
(2) ToNe used to be ToNe, but he lost ToNe, so his tone deaf
(3) TimeLock, real name Lee, got robbed in Redlands, a very nice community that's very rich in the I.E.
(4) When ToNe beat I-Bo to join Cloud 9, he was already retired so I really didn't care, and before Cloud 9, ToNe and TimeLock were in the K.I.N.G.S. with 3 caught biters, meaning Kill would make 4
(5) King Tech of course, my main homeboy still

Rippa

• 'G'
  • GOD VS SATAN ( WHOS SIDE ARE YOU ON?)
Re:Cloud 9 <VS> Elite (VOTES NEEDED) see rules
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2003, 10:38:25 PM »
yo im sorry.. i went to been in da hospital got alcoholic poisn had mah stomach pumped.. yo mah fault.. good look. i got rushed to Passcack valley.. a little while after i talked to tymelock on yahoo.. im trynna recover i aint feel dat prolly be good tommorow.. mah fault yall i shoulve posted way befo.. diz shyt one

Battle record- 9-1-1..
All wins by way of KO
Graveyard..
Gareefa,Indecisive(x3),Koncept, Assassin, Pimpdogg,Mack,SIZE12AIRFORCES

Rippa

• 'G'
  • GOD VS SATAN ( WHOS SIDE ARE YOU ON?)
Re:Cloud 9 <VS> Elite (VOTES NEEDED) see rules
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2003, 12:04:29 AM »
ayo.. its wateva yo.. i could keystyle suttin now right quick.. but its up to yall.. shyt happens.. i didnt meen to fuck up on purpose if u think i did.. yall kno i luv to battle.. i waz pump fo diz.. n da alcohol got to me.. so if yall understand.. den settle diz shyt.. should i keystyle suttin.. or juz let da battle continue wit out my verse... ?? one

Battle record- 9-1-1..
All wins by way of KO
Graveyard..
Gareefa,Indecisive(x3),Koncept, Assassin, Pimpdogg,Mack,SIZE12AIRFORCES

KVB

Re:Cloud 9 <VS> Elite (VOTES ONLY) see rules
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2003, 02:58:21 AM »
Aight... here we go:

Elite:

Kalipzo: 4
Rodzilla: 3
M Dogg: 3

Average: 3.33

Cloud 9:

DayGoStyLz: 5
I-BO: 4
Homicide: 4
TimeLock: 3

Average: 4.00

Vote = Cloud 9

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2003, 01:09:29 AM »
Cloud 9

ToNe - spat ill feelen summa ya personals thats always been ya speciality nice work

I-Bo - u still tight ripped it up good multis good flow nice punches

Kill - who the fuck is this guy? hes fucken sick... good verse man feelen this shit a lot yall killen it

TimeLock - dawg u was nice befroe and u gotten tighter feelen ya verse 97 percent nice shit

ELITE

Kalipzo - a lot of ya multis was forced but ya punches was hitting... neva seen ya shit and i was impressed had sum good personals

Rodzilla - flow was cool punches was lacken crativity was lacken all around this was decent nothen special..

M Dogg - same as rod ya flow was sick and all but ya punches werent all that caugth sum nice ones and sum aight personals though

Cloud 9 - 15.2 divided by 4 is like 3.7 3.8
Elite - 10.62 divided by 3 lmao i dunno around 3.5 or 6

fuck i dunno i added this shit in my head

but cloud 9 won this easily no matter what a figure says fuck an average cloud out punched em in my opinion take it or leave it i dont care if u gotta problem holla at aim

~1~
one man one mission

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2003, 02:43:47 AM »
Im going to vote for Cloud 9 on thise one, although both crews came at they hardest, and was all above they usual standards, i think that Tone, and Timelock, and Ibo and Kill just dominated on multis' although i thought That Kalipzo was ill and i think Rippa and him were the best ones to spit on this battle interms of they crew, Cloud9 took this one for me.. Keep it up ELITE... and CLOUD9

~ 1 ~

If you think this vote is not allowed, coz im a newbie, or something then dont count it, im jus' being honest!

^^here prime example of the wrong way to vote don't do this^^

please use the "point average system" explained at the top of this thread
« Last Edit: February 18, 2003, 02:47:11 AM by .:TimeLock:. »

Inspectah

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2003, 06:41:02 AM »
OOOOPS Sorry ma'bad.... sorry i didnt mean todo that, just gave my opinion, dont count it Time, sorry! I cant do the average system, it confuses me...

~ 1 ~

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2003, 09:48:34 AM »
Cloud 9:

DayGoStyLZ: 5
Maestro`Minded: 4.8
TimeLock: 4.5
Kill: 4.7

Elite:

Rodzilla: 4
Lost Angel: 4.4
KaLipZo: 4.2

Cloud 9 = 4.75
Elite = 4.2

Vote: Cloud 9
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer