Author Topic: >:( FUCK US MAGAZINES  (Read 590 times)

Dedicato

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • AFTERMATH MUSIC
>:( FUCK US MAGAZINES
« on: February 11, 2003, 01:31:48 PM »
http://www.heise.de/tp/deutsch/inhalt/mein/14154/14154_2.jpg

Hitler's Children? Fuck this magazine! We r NOT pro Saddam, but we WANT NO WAR!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2003, 01:34:15 PM by Dedicato »

TheSheriff

Re: >:( FUCK US MAGAZINES
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2003, 01:50:48 PM »
Why are you all protsting? I don't mean in NATO, but all the civilians. Your government won't attack Iraq, never, but what it says or what you say won't effect Bush's position.

Also, sticks and stones may break your bones...

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2003, 02:00:33 PM »
Germany and France are a complete joke. It is because of the US and its military that those pathetic little countries are even free in the first place. How many American men gave their lives so Germans and Frenchies could be saved from fascism and Naziism? And now they have the audacity to tell us tht we shouldn't go and liberate another country from a brutal and oppressive dictator????

FUCK THEM! The jealousy of the US is appalling.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2003, 02:04:11 PM »
Why are you all protsting? I don't mean in NATO, but all the civilians. Your government won't attack Iraq, never, but what it says or what you say won't effect Bush's position.

A better question....why don't they go protest Sadaam Hussein's oppressive and brutal regime or protest Islamic terrorism instead?

I think this is a good example of racism against Americans.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2003, 02:05:38 PM by CWalker187 »

Woodrow

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2003, 02:10:55 PM »
First you say: Fuck US Magazines.

Fuck XXL? Fuck Rime Magazine?

Second, have you been to this site? It's clear that it's a very biased. Anybody can put up a website and claim it's "America's news source". Does it mean it is? No. This would be the same thing if a Neo-Nazi put up a website caliming to be "Germany's news source". Sure, If you aren't from Germany, you might belive it, but the German people probably have never heard of it or pay any attention to it.

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2003, 04:41:05 AM »
Belgium, France & Germany cowards? C'mon, America needs to watch it because except England, Europe has a very different view on this war & this cold mean a world war...
40oz Graphire

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2003, 04:56:55 AM »
this site has shit twisted...

anti war protesters are neither 1) nazi's and 2 ) pro-saddam

just a cowardly swipe.

i'm getting sick of all this war shit myself. all this "they're working with bin laden" stuff is bullshit too.

all they've (by their own admission) is bin laden trying to goad iraqi's into doing suicide bombs etc against america... there is no proven link with saddam at all.
i repeat. the bin laden tape is him just trying to cause trouble.

Woodrow

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2003, 11:10:45 AM »
Belgium, France & Germany cowards? C'mon, America needs to watch it because except England, Europe has a very different view on this war & this cold mean a world war...

3 out of 16 in Nato?

The Coward part is this:
NATO survives on a "one for all" attitude. If one of us is attacked, then all of us are attacked. For These 3 countries to deny DEFENSIVE equipment to one of NATO's members is VERY cowardly. There is a difference between protest and sabatoge.

You also claim that "except England, Europe has a very different view on this war"
What about:

Britain, Spain, Italy, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Romania, Albania, Croatia and Macedonia...

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2003, 11:54:17 AM »
Engel Rock please tell me you were trying to correct him by putting Britain in the list with England.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Sven

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • gangsta of art
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2003, 12:05:16 PM »
Engel Rock, most of the countries in your list do not belong to the nato and IF, still they are rather unimportant since the most powerful counties of europe (Germany, france, england, russia) run things...

I do of course understand whats the us aim, and in gernaral it's all good... but the way they over react (eg the magazines, politic) thats very very childish!

The state that did all the crime to the blacks
The state that put so much pain on the mexicans
The state that run the vietnam war
the state that is run by a man who's got the education of a american farmer...

U sure it aint all about the oil!

Peace,

Sven PROUD TO BE GERMAN!
Drop down, do the eagle, fuck that Real gangstas just pull up they pants and lean back! - www.svenellerbrock.de

Sven

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • gangsta of art
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2003, 12:08:55 PM »

A better question....why don't they go protest Sadaam Hussein's oppressive and brutal regime or protest Islamic terrorism instead?

I think this is a good example of racism against Americans.

A lot of people did protest againt Saddam! Even more did against terrorism! America, u think u know it all, been through it all... haha... U R FUNNY AS HELL!
Drop down, do the eagle, fuck that Real gangstas just pull up they pants and lean back! - www.svenellerbrock.de

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2003, 01:07:53 PM »
Englewood- You made a very good point re: the web site. I think Dedicato jumped the gun foolishly saying "fuck us magazines". A biased webiste is not a US magazine.

However, I disagree with your assesment of NATO. First of all, that organization no longer serves a purpose. Its purpose died with the Cold War. It was a defensive pact against the Warsaw Pact, its no longer relevent.

Second of all, this war on Iraq is not defensive in the least bit. NATO rallied around the US when it was ATTACKED.  (9/11). This is aggressive imperialistic war. Nothing more. NATO has no obligation to aid the most powerful military in the history of mankind against a third world nation.

Third, the list of nations you provided (I'll even ignore that Britain/Englang gaffe) proves no point. The majority of those nations (some of which are not even in NATO) offer no purpose. They offer no aid, no purpose, nothing. They're simply paying lip service to the US, knowing full well, co operation with the US can mean increased aid.
(not all the time tho, re: Turkey didnt get shit for helping Bush sr in the first Gulf War)

C walker- First of all the Americans didnt liberate Europe during WW2. The Yankees entered the war in 41, 2 years after the war started. Furthermore, the first troops that entered Berlin were the Soviets. Their push on the Eastern front has never been properly accounted for. The Soviets lost 25million people in WW2. Dont talk outta ya ass about what the Americans did.

Second, you dismiss the Germans, one on one they would've served the Americans on the battlefield back in Hitlers day. Third, the US is in Iraq to liberate Iraq?
What gives Uncle Sam the moral authority to deem a country worthy of liberation? When has your leadership become so righteous? When has the Republican Party concerned itself with the plight of young Arab children?
Where they concerned as they signed off on treaties promising the Zionists F 16? Was the Americans concerned with the liberation of Iraq back when Khomeini couldve done it?

When has America become so concerned with the 3rd world? When has it become so righteous? This isnt about oil- necessarily. Its about maintaining Israel's monopoly in the region. If you think for one second that Iraq is an isolated incident, you are a fool. Iraq is first, then its Iran. Then Syria, then the Saudis. This is a plan, a plan that has been worked on by the Hawks in the Good Ole Boys Party for years. This has nothing to do with liberation.

Have you lived in Iraq? Have u seen first hand the destruction of Saddam? I have, and I still refuse to support this bullshit excuse for aggression.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TheSheriff

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2003, 01:15:04 PM »
^^^ Tech, like you know, I've lived in Lebanon and Iraq both, and I support a war. Not Bush's war. Another war. A genuine war of assistance for the Iraqi resistance. Not a political war concerned with destroying Saddam's resistance rather than his system.

However, if that political war replaced Saddam with democracy, I would support it.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2003, 01:26:11 PM »

3 out of 16 in Nato?

The Coward part is this:
NATO survives on a "one for all" attitude. If one of us is attacked, then all of us are attacked. For These 3 countries to deny DEFENSIVE equipment to one of NATO's members is VERY cowardly. There is a difference between protest and sabatoge.

You also claim that "except England, Europe has a very different view on this war"
What about:

Britain, Spain, Italy, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Romania, Albania, Croatia and Macedonia...

DEFENSIVE?? LMAO

usa wants turkey to help with an OFFENSIVE attack... .. dont twist the facts kid

Woodrow

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2003, 01:43:53 PM »

3 out of 16 in Nato?

The Coward part is this:

What about:

DEFENSIVE?? LMAO

usa wants turkey to help with an OFFENSIVE attack... .. dont twist the facts kid

Once again, You prove your lack of knowledge... I could call you a dipshit, I could call you a moron, I could talk to you like you are ignorant, but I wont... I'll let the facts speak for themselves.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/02/09/sprj.irq.nato.turkey/index.html

NATO facing split over Turkey
BRUSSELS, Belgium --NATO nations face a Monday deadline to decide how best to protect Turkey in the event of a war with Iraq.

At least three European nations say they want to delay a decision on sending hardware for self-defense into Turkey, fearing such a move could undermine efforts to avoid war while the United States is leading the case to authorize giving Turkey the equipment as soon as possible.

Turkey is NATO's only Muslim member and is considered a likely launch pad for any U.S.-led attack because of its shared border with Iraq.

NATO Secretary-General George Robertson set Monday as a deadline for NATO's 19 allies to formally hand military planners a list of defensive tasks.

In doing so he also laid down the gauntlet to Germany, France and Belgium, saying they had until Monday to veto the military planning, which includes how to defend Turkey and when to authorize the transport of the necessary equipment.

Should Turkey receive defensive help it is likely to get AWACS planes, Patriot anti-missile batteries and units specializing in tackling germ warfare of poison gas attacks.

The United States wants to deploy the equipment and argues NATO should protect a fellow member.

But Belgium's Foreign Minister Louis Michel said Sunday his country would protest before the Monday deadline.

"We are now busy with France and I think also with Germany to write this letter to again fully use this veto. We are going to block it between now and Monday -- it is settled."

U.S. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld said at a major security meeting in Germany last week: "NATO nations have a ...commitment to defend Turkey.

"Those preventing the alliance from taking even minimum measures to prepare to do so risk undermining the credibility of the NATO alliance." (Full Story)

Robertson set the so-called "silence procedure" last Thursday saying the plans would go ahead automatically unless any of the allies raised a formal objection by the deadline. (Full Story)

French officials have indicated they would want a direct appeal from Turkey formally invoking NATO's mutual defense treaty before they give the green light to the military planning.

The French argue starting military preparations is premature and risks undermining U.N. efforts to end the Iraq crisis peacefully.

Rumsfeld called their hesitation "beyond comprehension."

Robertson, who sought to downplay the differences, acknowledged the dangers if the stalemate continues.

"The debate that's going on at NATO could be damaging if it goes on much longer," he was quoted by The Associated Press as saying. "I hope there will be flexibility to prevent a robust debate turning into a fairly substantial disaster."

Get your Facts straight KID!!