Author Topic: Tomorrow after work  (Read 764 times)

KrazySumwhat

Tomorrow after work
« on: July 02, 2012, 11:42:18 PM »
 Heading into the city to visit the STD clinic.
 Aint that a bitch. I've been so educated from hip hop all my life too...
 Who's been to one?

Who would've thought you could catch something from fucking anime girl blow up dolls?

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Tomorrow after work
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 11:52:00 PM »
 :grumpy:   stop raping them underage girls

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 12:32:18 AM »
Just dip your dick in some peroxide and youll be fine.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TRG BoyZ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2012, 01:18:21 AM »
nigga what kinda dolls u fucking on? asian dolls wont do that to u nigga, but u probably couldnt pull a bad one either. yall like the uglyEST asian chicks anyway. u couldnt pull the fine ones i get. see.....out in LA, we have the best weed and everybody sticks to their own race and asians run shit nigga. i beat up a fuckin scary smelly nigger yesterday, fuck black people. that new wacka go hard

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2012, 01:21:08 AM »
nigga what kinda dolls u fucking on? asian dolls wont do that to u nigga, but u probably couldnt pull a bad one either. yall like the uglyEST asian chicks anyway. u couldnt pull the fine ones i get. see.....out in LA, we have the best weed and everybody sticks to their own race and asians run shit nigga. i beat up a fuckin scary smelly nigger yesterday, fuck black people. that new wacka go hard
Yo man. That ain't even true. I roll through K Town with no problems. I got love for yall.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TRG BoyZ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2012, 01:26:25 AM »
well u probably never banged bro, out here its colors. the ogs put me on. all the homies stop bangin tho, that shit is four dummies. we out grew it. the homies got jobs and shit. it aint worth it. best believe u cum thru k town we hit u up if u a nigger doe. fuck blacks. i need those jordan 14's asap

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2012, 01:33:01 AM »
Never had a problem in K Town. It's alway sbeen love. I been to the best massage parlors int he area and I don't go for the massages, bro. But you're right. I don't bang. The true asian locs know this so its all good. They give me a pass since I show them respect. Plus, all I want is just some good ass bulgogi. No trouble.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TRG BoyZ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2012, 01:38:43 AM »
fuck u nigger, we run LA. i done whipped on blacks and mexicans. blacks are the most scariest. the media make them hard but they soft. i hate em. that new selfmade 2 go hard... my asian gf bought it for me

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2012, 01:47:35 AM »
fuck u nigger, we run LA. i done whipped on blacks and mexicans. blacks are the most scariest. the media make them hard but they soft. i hate em. that new selfmade 2 go hard... my asian gf bought it for me
Blacks are the scariest. This is true. But I'm cool with asians. Ask around. They know me. I got some that would ride for me.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TRG BoyZ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2012, 01:57:50 AM »
u aint about that life

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2012, 02:05:25 AM »
 At work i sit at the Asian table. Its funny, theres an Indian table, white tables, and the Asian table its like iam the only mother fucker whos adapted and accepted multi cultural society lol
 No black table they never keep their job long. (shit workers or racist bosses??)
 Aint enough Japanese and Korean round here mostly Vietnamese & Cambodian.

Shit man too much dumb drunk shit i guess. cant remember shit. pass me down sloppy seconds, hoes, wastidness, maybe its punishment for some wrongness too. bad karma but where my good karma? nice guys finish last/kindness is a weakness/conscience is weakness/cant trust nobody/etc.
 Waking up not knowing where i am or whos car iam in shit anything could've happened lol.

Dunno bout teh balcks here yet, they new, well excpet the Aboriginals of course. they can be pretty hardcore, doing home invasions and shit. Asians small little guys but if you fuck with one you fuck with 300 but iam dizown with my Asian mates.
 Fucking only white boy in the restaurant mother fucker.
 Even been to a all Asian club with fresh shaved skin head styles an aint got touched! lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2012, 02:08:43 AM »
u aint about that life
C'mon! Why u so mad, dogg?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TRG BoyZ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2012, 02:13:12 AM »
At work i sit at the Asian table. Its funny, theres an Indian table, white tables, and the Asian table its like iam the only mother fucker whos adapted and accepted multi cultural society lol
 No black table they never keep their job long. (shit workers or racist bosses??)
 Aint enough Japanese and Korean round here mostly Vietnamese & Cambodian.

Shit man too much dumb drunk shit i guess. cant remember shit. pass me down sloppy seconds, hoes, wastidness, maybe its punishment for some wrongness too. bad karma but where my good karma? nice guys finish last/kindness is a weakness/conscience is weakness/cant trust nobody/etc.
 Waking up not knowing where i am or whos car iam in shit anything could've happened lol.

Dunno bout teh balcks here yet, they new, well excpet the Aboriginals of course. they can be pretty hardcore, doing home invasions and shit. Asians small little guys but if you fuck with one you fuck with 300 but iam dizown with my Asian mates.
 Fucking only white boy in the restaurant mother fucker.
 Even been to a all Asian club with fresh shaved skin head styles an aint got touched! lol

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2012, 02:16:32 AM »
 ^taking me too serious man.
 You noodle eating mother fucker. Go fuck a Vietnamese roll with a spring roll up your arse.
 nar no offence intended really.
 i eat at Asian restaurants and shoot pool and play fighting games with the Asian guys man they eat well. What is it with Asians and Hennesy? What is it with Asians and karaoke? i mean they love boy bands and what is it with Asians and R&B?

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2012, 02:21:49 AM »
Krazy shows more love for asians than most asians do on here. be nice, nigger.

THA SAUCE HOUSE