Author Topic: Brian wants to cause more racial divide  (Read 549 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Brian wants to cause more racial divide
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2012, 03:57:01 PM »
We got a white man who wants to be black going up against a black man who wants to be white. I don't think either is qualified to make racial commentary at this point.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2012, 04:16:05 PM »
We got a white man who wants to be black going up against a black man who wants to be white. I don't think either is qualified to make racial commentary at this point.
I didn't know it was possible to try to be something you 50% are. The only black DNA Brian has was deposited in him during one of his trips to West Africa.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2012, 04:22:50 PM »
I didn't know it was possible to try to be something you 50% are. The only black DNA Brian has was deposited in him during one of his trips to West Africa.

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2012, 05:40:03 PM »
lol...sikotic still swears that armenians are white

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2012, 06:13:26 PM »
Please refer the the previous thread about this where multiple people explained the difference between race and nationality.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2012, 11:56:53 PM »
Please refer the the previous thread about this where multiple people explained the difference between race and nationality.

if we go by that thread, the conclusion was that race didnt exist. fact of the matter is, no one considers armenians "white"

blcxm

« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2012, 12:12:23 AM »
armenians are white.

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2012, 12:45:51 AM »

if we go by that thread, the conclusion was that race didnt exist. fact of the matter is, no one considers armenians "white"
Again, its not about what you or anybody else considers. Facts are facts. There are whites from Europe. There are whites from the Middle East. Indians and Pakistanis are Caucasian too so despite their complexion, they're white. Of course, there are differences between a redneck from Kentucky and an armenian, but they both classify as white. Vietnamese differ from Koreans. African Americans differ from Rwandans. They are still a part of their respective races.

I don't know how to make it any more easy to understand.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2012, 01:20:07 AM »

Again, its not about what you or anybody else considers. Facts are facts. There are whites from Europe. There are whites from the Middle East. Indians and Pakistanis are Caucasian too so despite their complexion, they're white. Of course, there are differences between a redneck from Kentucky and an armenian, but they both classify as white. Vietnamese differ from Koreans. African Americans differ from Rwandans. They are still a part of their respective races.

i dunno if you've ever experienced this, but typically, when a cop pulls over a middle-eastern/indian, they do not mark the ticket under "white". also, since race is a made up thing to begin with, when u fill out a form that asks for your race/ethnicity, it always gives the option of "other". it also gives you "asian" as an option, and since armenia is in asia, that would be a valid option just as much as if you were to mark "white"...but thats not the point. u made the point. there are differences between a redneck from kentucky and an armenian.. as many differences as an armenian and a mexican from los angeles, if not more. thats the point. race is a made up thing. in reality, middle-eastern is just as much a "race" as hispanic. bottom line, if you wanna call yourself half white, go for it...thats simply not what the world sees you as.

Technochronic1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2012, 02:08:27 AM »
a white muslim who´s going to travel for thousands of miles to fight an armenian guy because he posted pictures of an israelite jewish guys mother. makes sense.

real muslims would be fucking proud of ol´ brian :P

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2012, 02:21:06 AM »

i dunno if you've ever experienced this, but typically, when a cop pulls over a middle-eastern/indian, they do not mark the ticket under "white". also, since race is a made up thing to begin with, when u fill out a form that asks for your race/ethnicity, it always gives the option of "other". it also gives you "asian" as an option, and since armenia is in asia, that would be a valid option just as much as if you were to mark "white"...but thats not the point. u made the point. there are differences between a redneck from kentucky and an armenian.. as many differences as an armenian and a mexican from los angeles, if not more. thats the point. race is a made up thing. in reality, middle-eastern is just as much a "race" as hispanic. bottom line, if you wanna call yourself half white, go for it...thats simply not what the world sees you as.
LOL they don't know what the fuck I am when I get pulled over. When I get a ticket, I've never had my race listed as black or white. I'm just speaking in the context of race which is loosely defined itself. At the end of the day, you can argue it any way and have a point.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

blcxm

« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2012, 04:53:35 AM »
Hispanic isnt a race.

blcxm

« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2012, 05:02:17 AM »

Remedy360

« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2012, 05:45:03 AM »
Don't listen to him Infinite. He's an uncle Tom and just wants to bring the black man (and you) down.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 05:46:43 AM by Remedy360 »