Author Topic: Training Video: Mekkan Refugee releases training montage, prepares Sik battle  (Read 960 times)

BG Rapsodie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
"Training isn't just physical, son.  It is also a spiritual process.   In the Art of War it states that one must "first win the battle, then go to war".  Mekkan Refugee first has to overcome all inner and spiritual demons, before going to battle in the physical."

Hack Wilson - real

cant lie, i would shit my pants if i seen this and i was sikotic. mekkan refugee is a true boss on a level most cannot comprehend.

Remedy360

"Training isn't just physical, son.  It is also a spiritual process.   In the Art of War it states that one must "first win the battle, then go to war".  Mekkan Refugee first has to overcome all inner and spiritual demons, before going to battle in the physical."

lmao

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Blasphemy (A)