Author Topic: Training Video: Mekkan Refugee releases training montage, prepares Sik battle  (Read 1458 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

Yoga doesn't intimidate anyone...

cool freestyle at the end though
The West is Back

blcxm

you have a really thick accent.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Some one put this sick puppy out of its misery..

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
lol, you get an a for creativity, i hope the 1800 thing is a metaphor for something and that your not off the rocker.  Would actually be interesting if your focus wasn't a random person posting on a message board. Ya'll take this forum shit waaay to seriously, I mean its hilarious and the random videos are hilarious but trying to meet up with someone on a message board to fight/battle or whatever is pathetic.  Lets not even get started on the fact that you are training for it lol...

No, Mekkan Refugee is really from the 1800's, that shit isn't some kind of a hip-hop metaphor.   He was possessed by a jin and transported to a new time and new nation.   That's hard for folks in the West to believe but jinns were well known to the Sufi's of past time, and are especially common in desert regions (often leading caravans to on mirage after another).  People in the West commonly believe in angels, well jin are similar to the angels in Islamic tradition, one major difference being that angels can only be good, but jinns are capable of doing both good and evil.

And whom else should be the object of Mekkan Refugee's focus?   He doesn't have shit to do, he is far from everything he loves and holds sacred.  But he used to be a poet in his tribe so the only thing similar to that is hip-hop culture.  He's disconnected from the legit hip-hop communities of places such as the Bronx or LA, so the best he can do is fuck around on a message board.   He knows it's fucked up but that's all he's got. 

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Yoga doesn't intimidate anyone...

cool freestyle at the end though

Training isn't just physical, son.  It is also a spiritual process.   In the Art of War it states that one must "first win the battle, then go to war".  Mekkan Refugee first has to overcome all inner and spiritual demons, before going to battle in the physical.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

O.G A.Geesta'z

someone needs to slap you back into reality...
The West is Back

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
someone needs to slap you back into reality...

No, this is what always happens if Mekkan Refugee spends too much time broke and can't get out of the Midwest.  He starts getting into touch with his deeper history and spiritual evolution.   

Sccit

i think were overdue for another video...

Blasphemy (A)

I was pretty much doing this as I watched/read this entire thread.

O.G A.Geesta'z

Word around the net is Eliors lawyers are paying off Infinite to kill Sikotic... Sikotic also has a Jew mafia after him. Siks lawyers  say to just make a reply via Ustream... but there is no comment from Brandon.
The West is Back

Triple OG Rapsodie

"Training isn't just physical, son.  It is also a spiritual process.   In the Art of War it states that one must "first win the battle, then go to war".  Mekkan Refugee first has to overcome all inner and spiritual demons, before going to battle in the physical."

Hack Wilson - real

cant lie, i would shit my pants if i seen this and i was sikotic. mekkan refugee is a true boss on a level most cannot comprehend.

Remedy360

"Training isn't just physical, son.  It is also a spiritual process.   In the Art of War it states that one must "first win the battle, then go to war".  Mekkan Refugee first has to overcome all inner and spiritual demons, before going to battle in the physical."

lmao

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Blasphemy (A)