Author Topic: Devious Assailants VS Melanin Defficient (VERSES ONLY)  (Read 714 times)

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Devious Assailants VS Melanin Defficient (VERSES ONLY)
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2003, 07:55:35 PM »
If you havent noticed..these so called vets are only worried about "Winning" not about skill involved in verses, time taken in them, they'll suck yer dick just for a win rather then get real votes in...but w/e your all a joke
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2003, 12:13:24 AM »
If you havent noticed..these so called vets are only worried about "Winning" not about skill involved in verses, time taken in them, they'll suck yer dick just for a win rather then get real votes in...but w/e your all a joke

Im concerned wit both, but also bein a mod in here...id like tha rules tah be followed. I mean, i WOULD like shit to be fair. U guys coulda jus spit on time, and none of this would be an issue. Unless yall find sum dick votes, we'd beat u regardless. Yur verse was tha only competitive one.

One thing is, no matter what happens now...this shit is gonna be disputed. If u guys lose by DQ, youll say u didnt lose cus there were no votes. If the votes come in, and sumhow yall win, we'll say u guys didnt follow yur own rules. Yall really fuked this shit up LOL

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2003, 12:53:06 AM »

Im concerned wit both, but also bein a mod in here...id like tha rules tah be followed. I mean, i WOULD like shit to be fair. U guys coulda jus spit on time, and none of this would be an issue. Unless yall find sum dick votes, we'd beat u regardless. Yur verse was tha only competitive one.

One thing is, no matter what happens now...this shit is gonna be disputed. If u guys lose by DQ, youll say u didnt lose cus there were no votes. If the votes come in, and sumhow yall win, we'll say u guys didnt follow yur own rules. Yall really fuked this shit up LOL

So why not have rippa post his verse as planned and get votes? I really dont see the big deal if u say " you'll win anyways" so why not have rippa post, get votes and win/lose this the right and "suspected" way, from my point of view ya'all want this Dq so bad u afraid of votes swaying towards Elite or what?
14 KO's

March's Wordplay Mc

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2003, 05:25:41 AM »
to the guy who said "kane" has the shortest reign (1 day)
actually yokozuna held the title 4 like 5 minutes at sum wrestlemania (wm 9 i think) ...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2003, 07:58:59 AM »
ok, I actually didn't feel like postin in here discussin this shit, but...

Honestly, I'd luv ta battle MD/DA, but I-Bo's right; If MD won that last tournie cause all the other crews got DQ'd the same should have to happen now, actually. But I don't care, extend the fuckin deadline if you feel like it and the winning crew can move on to the next round...but y'all can't act like other people insisting are scared bitches when you became crew champions that way too, way back

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2003, 08:38:04 AM »
we all got our opinions out now, so lets just wait til everybody posted no matter how long itll take and then MD/DA at least will know who was the better crew, simple as that. there will be another tourny in some time so fuck it.  
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2003, 08:42:25 AM »
to the guy who said "kane" has the shortest reign (1 day)
actually yokozuna held the title 4 like 5 minutes at sum wrestlemania (wm 9 i think) ...

sorry for my obsolete knowledge on wwe champions...thank you for correcting me...

PS: how much TV do u actually watch?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2003, 11:48:53 AM »
uhhh..do u guys have 2 jobs and school and alot of shit to deal with everyday..Lemme see if u guys will post if u were in my situation.

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2003, 01:55:08 PM »
uhhh..do u guys have 2 jobs and school and alot of shit to deal with everyday..Lemme see if u guys will post if u were in my situation.

Word...some people DO have lives outside of WCC you know, and more important things to do at certain times and being lenient on due dates is legiable for alteration in some cases, taking a DQ as a win...Pathetic in my view and will only make me look lower upon Cloud 9 or MD/Da
14 KO's

March's Wordplay Mc

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2003, 02:03:10 PM »

Word...some people DO have lives outside of WCC you know, and more important things to do at certain times and being lenient on due dates is legiable for alteration in some cases, taking a DQ as a win...Pathetic in my view and will only make me look lower upon Cloud 9 or MD/Da

you can look at me the way you want... frankly, i dont value your opinion very high

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2003, 02:08:46 PM »

you can look at me the way you want... frankly, i dont value your opinion very high

Justin Timberlake - Cry Me A River

Go download it
14 KO's

March's Wordplay Mc

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2003, 02:12:47 PM »

Go download it

uhm...why?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2003, 02:13:02 PM by Maestro~Minded »

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2003, 03:47:32 PM »

Go download it

uhm...why?

^LMAO!^

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2003, 03:48:35 PM »
^LMAO!^

PS: THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE VERSES ONLY

KVB

« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2003, 01:57:01 AM »
Regardless of I-BO's opinion this battle is still going through.