Author Topic: My Wish List For West Coast (aka Dr. Dre) Hip Hop  (Read 222 times)

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
My Wish List For West Coast (aka Dr. Dre) Hip Hop
« on: August 01, 2012, 02:58:48 AM »
I wish that all the former Signed artist to Aftermath..........all of them would join together and make one big azz SuperGroup

I know this sounds corny, but it be nice to hear all of them on some new beats and cuts, or just one extremely long song like games 400 bars or something.

I am still looking for King T's Dr. Dre's produce album.

But my wish list and early birthday and Xmas Present.

I mean from Six-Two, to Knoc, to Hitt, and everybody else in between.

Mixx Tapes are cool don't get me wrong, but I have been waiting to support some of these artist buy buying their REAL CD release.

I supported David Banner and bought his last free CD...

People sue someone for anything nowadays, I am about to file a lawsuit against Dr. Dre and Aftermath for signing good artist making music and not releasing it damnit.

If someone can sue for coffee being too damn hot, and if someone can sue for Obamas birth certificate not being real, damnit I can sue Dr. Dre for not releasing music.  His Kids Kids will be releasing this music after we are dead and gone.

Sorry had to vent after not posting all these years!

Some of ya'll remember Overseer?!?!?!?
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

Blasphemy (A)

Re: My Wish List For West Coast (aka Dr. Dre) Hip Hop
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 10:28:19 AM »
You sound like a complete fag. kill yourself and make the world a better place.